It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Night of Broken Glass: Africans attacked in Tel Aviv anti-migrant demo

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
shame on the zionist facist jews for treating refugees like crap. jews go back to germany where you came from.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by againstthezionists

Hey Against

I think you mean 'Kiev and its surrounding lands' i.e. the modern-day Ukraine : examination of blood haplotypes of AshkeNAZIm (less so of Sefardim who show Spanish Gallic & Berber north African haplotypes) reveals that they are of mixed Turko-Ukranian-Uzbek extraction - with heaven knows what else genetically. But certainly they are not blood related to the Shemitic Amorite populations which formed the original benei Yisroel - a group which is now more or less extinct within Judaiesm (their descendants having converted to Christianity and Islam and now living in places like Kurdistan)

But I don't think the German people would welcome persons walking around calling themselves the master race---er---I meant, 'chosen people,' - I get my exterminatory-genocidal racist terms mixed up sometimes !

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Most nations have immigration detention camps and they existed since end of WW2. My advice to Israel is house them in immigration camps, teach them a trade and give them tools they will need to give them more security in their homelands. Instead of Israel, USA, China and Russia selling their despot dictators arms, supply them with tractors, seedlings, water irrigation and horticultural necessities.
edit on 5-6-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
"15 hurt in brawl between Africans, Kfar Manda residents."
Kfar Manda is an Arab Village. Is that why I hear no outrage now ?

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Everyone knows the Arabs don't like the African man either.

I understand 1500 Sudanese Christians will be rounded up and deported to back to South Sudan, plane loads already on their way home......

then I read another report....up to 6000 Chinese foreign workers to be brought in to Israel for construction work and menial jobs over the next couple of years

Out with the black man, in with the yellow man!
edit on 18-6-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

There are about 50,000 Sudanese and Eritreans who received a refugee status, according to the UN 1951 resolution.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
what an obnoxious thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join