It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rounding up the "Traiters" and getting rid of them

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

Exactly. You've wrongly assumed I'm making a pronouncement about something when in fact, as I clearly wrote, I'm exploring the similarities. I made no claim about the type of minority whatsoever.

You've lept to a conclusion with little supporting evidence, something you're obviously wont to do in various other situations...

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
reply to post by maxella1

Exactly. You've wrongly assumed I'm making a pronouncement about something when in fact, as I clearly wrote, I'm exploring the similarities. I made no claim about the type of minority whatsoever.

You've lept to a conclusion with little supporting evidence, something you're obviously wont to do in various other situations...

Look I don't want to argue with you, but please clarify what you meant.

I'll explain: I don't want to execute people. I'm exploring the similarity between Truthers' desire to see a small minority hanged and other violent millenarian movements that have targeted minorities in the past.

You are exploring similarity between truthers desire to hang a mall minority of who?
and what movements ? and who were the minority they targeted in the past?

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

You are exploring similarity between truthers desire to hang a mall minority of who?
and what movements ? and who were the minority they targeted in the past?

For most Truthers there is a small number of people ("perps" or "conspirators") who if they could be found and dealt with, would allow for a far-reaching and positive reorientation of American - perhaps global - life and society.

In other words a minority manipulates the honest majority to the latter's detriment. If they were removed and destroyed the world would be a much better place.

I'm exploring how this is a kind of ideology that has been employed before and discussing that. That's all.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join