It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rounding up the "Traiters" and getting rid of them

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Originally posted by maxella1
I hope to see the 9/11 Nuremberg Trials in my lifetime.

I can't wait to see traitors and paid shills like Richard Gage and Stephen E. Jones and Dr. Judy Wood in the courtroom, lying to save their own necks instead of lying to inflame fear and paranoia.

Clearly you have a grudge and you protest too much.

9/11 was an inside job and we want the perps to sit in the dock and account foe their crimes.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

9/11 was an inside job and we want the perps to sit in the dock and account foe their crimes.

Will you be using a large set of scales as evidence ?

Are you going to drown them in the river or burn them at the stake ?

edit on 3-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Will you be using a large set of scales as evidence ?

Is that what they do to convicted criminals where you live?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

I hope to see the 9/11 Nuremberg Trials in my lifetime.

I can't wait to see traitors and paid shills like Richard Gage and Stephen E. Jones and Dr. Judy Wood in the courtroom, lying to save their own necks instead of lying to inflame fear and paranoia.

Inflame fear and paranoia? You must be talking about our government then.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yes, way back when. But we stopped doing that. Now you have to produce actual real evidence.

Do you have any ?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Yes, way back when. But we stopped doing that. Now you have to produce actual real evidence.

Do you have any ?

Well we would need to ask why they destroyed a lot of evidence. For example 2.5 terabytes of data about able danger, FAA tapes, clasified documents that Sandy Berger destroyed. What do you think, could there been evidence that our government somehow helped the terrorists?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Two examples come quickly to mind.

Possibly the Spanish inquisition

If not then indeed the Jewish holocaust of WWII

The holocaust in particular is one of the worst atrocities as well as one of the least understood event in human history 6 million people died because of it
half coming from Poland alone
3 million people
That's close to the total lives lost on the western front where as the eastern front had 30 million people die
People over look the simple truth behind such a great disparity

If you ask me the holocaust was a philosopher stone made with the blood of innocent people to give credence for the creation of Israel by making it grounded in such a horrible truth that it can seemingly justify anything

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

What the Hell is wrong with you. Who are these unknown people you are defending? Do you think I believe 9/11 was a Jewish crime?

I personally think that elements within the American government did it and Mossad watched them do it. This is probably why the Dancing Israeli's "documented" it and why Mossad operatives tracked the hijackers whom I think were dupes. Don't forget that one of Israel's top anti-hijack commandos, Daniel Lewin, was on one of the hijacked airplane.

I don't believe Mossad conducted 9/11 and I don't believe an Israeli would sacrifice his life on a doomed flight for the zionist apartheid state.

Now cut the Jewish victimisation paranoia crap.
edit on 3-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Just ignore member 'waypastvne' they never have anything intelligent or relevant to add, they are just here to troll and flame, and the amount of times they ahve been warned recently I would have thought they would be banned by now?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

I'll explain: I don't want to execute people. I'm exploring the similarity between Truthers' desire to see a small minority hanged and other violent millenarian movements that have targeted minorities in the past.

I'm confused... who are the small minority that you're talking about?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I'll explain: I don't want to execute people. I'm exploring the similarity between Truthers' desire to see a small minority hanged and other violent millenarian movements that have targeted minorities in the past.

The ones you're going to subject to your "Nuremberg" trials.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

The ones you're going to subject to your "Nuremberg" trials.

And that would be who?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by maxella1

How do I know? That's kind of your job, working out who you're going to hang. For a lot of people on here I guess it's jews. For others it's Bush, or satanists or whatever. You can kind of take your pick because they don't actually exist.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

How do I know? That's kind of your job, working out who you're going to hang. For a lot of people on here I guess it's jews. For others it's Bush, or satanists or whatever. You can kind of take your pick because they don't actually exist.

lol, you are really pathetic.. A small minority??? Who the hell are you talking about? Racial minority? Religious minority? Disabled minority?

I'm talking about a criminal minority.

edit on 4-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

And that's not a minority?

(Clue: your use of the term "minority")

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

And that's not a minority?

(Clue: your use of the term "minority")

It depends compared to who and where. If you're talking about criminals in prisons then it's not a minority, or if your talking about honest politicians then they are.
edit on 4-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yes, I'm aware of how the word minority is used. You seemed to be taking issue with me for describing the people you want to answer for 9/11 with that term - in fact you called me "pathetic" for doing so.

But you subsequently used it yourself. Which made you look a bit foolish.
edit on 4-6-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Yes, I'm aware of how the word minority is used. You seemed to be taking issue with me for describing the people you want to answer for 9/11 with that term - in fact you called me "pathetic" for doing so.

But you subsequently used it yourself. Which made you look a bit foolish.
edit on 4-6-2012 by TrickoftheShade because: (no reason given)

I used it so that you understand what I'm talking about. The way you used it "small minority" it implies that we want to the go after somebody based on the fact that this group of people is guilty of only being a minority and nothing else. Kinda like a hate crime if you will. And that makes you look very foolish.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Nice try. You understood it that way because you leap to conclusions. I never in fact used it like that. Go back and look.

Unfortunately by parading your misunderstanding you're - well, you get the picture.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Nice try. You understood it that way because you leap to conclusions. I never in fact used it like that. Go back and look.

Unfortunately by parading your misunderstanding you're - well, you get the picture.

I went back and looked...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join