It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rounding up the "Traiters" and getting rid of them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Two examples come quickly to mind.

Possibly the Spanish inquisition

If not then indeed the Jewish holocaust of WWII

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
never mind
edit on 5/29/12 by Beldy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The trial of William Joyce (Lord Ha Ha)?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

Nuremberg trials, for one,[ there are others in History that can be found, ] but proving and knowing are two different things. then finding them bring them to trail,... good luck

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

Your spelling is very poor and your desire to execute people is unpleasant.

Your ability to read is very poor and he didn't advocate executing people at all. He was repudiating the idea of violently cleansing a minority with different views.

How hard is that to understand?

Ha! Is that what he wrote? Awesome.

I'll explain: I don't want to execute people. I'm exploring the similarity between Truthers' desire to see a small minority hanged and other violent millenarian movements that have targeted minorities in the past.

As to the comment about my spelling - I can only assume that MI5 doesn't know how to spell, because bar typos I generally make very few mistakes.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

Nuremberg trials, for one,[ there are others in History that can be found, ] but proving and knowing are two different things. then finding them bring them to trail,... good luck

Those evil allied powers really witch hunted those nazis, right?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
So you have one guy with a nick that expresses his anger against party unkown. Thats a far cry from truthers going after minorities because they think they are associated to the events of 2001. Or stabbing people in the face. Or protesting against a place of worship. I gave you plenty of examples of racism from people who believe in the OS based on their believe for the official story and all the other stuff the OP tried to attatch to truthers, right down to somebody acting out in violence because of his believes.

As far as truthers goes, that they harbor revenge fantasies, suffer from bloodlust and are dangerous that is something somebody said, unlike with the deniers and believers, where we had amlple display on how those points do apply to some of them.

I mean not even the allegations that "truthers will use bad language and make threats" and that because of it, it is not possible to have a reasonable discussion has not become true yet on the forum as far as I saw.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

Look, this isn't a discussion about moral equivalence. It's not a tit for tat about which 'side' is responsible for more violence or invective. The Iranians think that 9/11 might have been an inside job and they run a brutal regime that killed protestors during protests last year. Does that make 9/11 Truth responsible? Of course not, it's as tenuous a connection as the one you're insisting upon.

What I'm asking is why Truthers seem often to believe that if a small, secretive minority - often explicitly semitic - could be violently cleansed then America's ills could be cured. Is this a reasonable assumption? And does it uncomfortably reflect other millenarian movements of the past?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Your ability to read is very poor and he didn't advocate executing people at all. He was repudiating the idea of violently cleansing a minority with different views.

I'll explain: I don't want to execute people. I'm exploring the similarity between Truthers' desire to see a small minority hanged and other violent millenarian movements that have targeted minorities in the past.

As to the comment about my spelling - I can only assume that MI5 doesn't know how to spell, because bar typos I generally make very few mistakes.

Can you kindly remain on topic in your own thread? My earlier comment was deleted and we should move on from the discussion about your poor spelling, typos, etc.

So why do you want to execute or explore the execution of people?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Can you kindly remain on topic in your own thread? My earlier comment was deleted and we should move on from the discussion about your poor spelling, typos, etc.

So why do you want to execute or explore the execution of people?

Sorry, just trying to be helpful. Although actually since you brought it up I suppose it was you that tried (unsuccessfully) to steer things OT.

You can try to wind e up about spelling but we both know that only one of us spells traitors "traiters" and has to get someone to change it.

As to your last question. Well, sheesh, I suppose since there have been dozens of 'movements' in the last several hundred years all promising enlightenment and emancipation and often ending with the murder of thousands and millions, I just think that now and then it's worth analysing why that might happen.

Of course you've probably got better things to do. In which case I encourage you to pursue them.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Quite and who is it who keeps hating on minorities because of the events of 2001 and who calls for moderation pointing out that not all facts are on the table yet? Is it truthers applauding the bombing of muslim countries or protesting their setting up a mosque or otherwise expressing prejudice against them because of what happened even to the point to be turned so mad and ragefull, that it all explodes into violence that makes the frontpages?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

You can try to wind e up about spelling but we both know that only one of us spells traitors "traiters" and has to get someone to change it.

As you can see from your comment; you are not only having trouble with your spelling, you are also incomprehensible.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

As you can see from your comment; you are not only having trouble with your spelling, you are also incomprehensible.

You really can't see that that's a typo?

And you still haven't mentioned making yourself look silly in the other thread. I guess if you concentrate on stupid details you can ignore the big picture.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You really can't see that that's a typo?

And you still haven't mentioned making yourself look silly in the other thread. I guess if you concentrate on stupid details you can ignore the big picture.

What thread are you talking about? You make no sense and your spelling is lousy.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

What thread are you talking about? You make no sense and your spelling is lousy.

Just above. You made some wild accusations about me and then tried to pretend you hadn't. You also said you were placing yourself in danger for your brave standpoint on 9/11 which gave me a giggle.

I'll assume you think my spelling is lousy because you're foreign or something and are unable to spell yourself. Anyway, I don't generally have to ask that my threads have their titles changed because I misspelled them

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Just above. You made some wild accusations about me and then tried to pretend you hadn't. You also said you were placing yourself in danger for your brave standpoint on 9/11 which gave me a giggle.

I'll assume you think my spelling is lousy because you're foreign or something and are unable to spell yourself. Anyway, I don't generally have to ask that my threads have their titles changed because I misspelled them

Oh! I get it now. Basically you are scrutinizing everything you can about me, processing it through you diminutive mind then mocking me for it. The "
" is meant to emphasize derisive laughter.

Still, 9/11 was an inside job.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Not at all. I'm suggesting that you discuss things in a manner that allows you to have some kind of credibility. Refusing to post evidence you claim to have, lying about what people wrote, making silly asides about their writing -none of this makes you seem like anything other than a frustrated teenager not getting his way.

You may of course not be interested in getting your point across. In which case you're going about it in exactly the right manner. But for someone who (hilariously) prides themselves on being bravely on the frontline of some sort of resistance movement you're not doing a very good job.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I note the usual excitement about getting hold of the small number of people responsible for 9/11 - along with the groups who help them - and subjecting them to summary justice, usually involving hangings.

I was just wondering if anyone could think of an example from history where people have believed that a country's (or the world's) ills could be cured by rounding up a secretive, manipulative minority and killing them?

Whats the matter you afraid that you might end up on the list of traitors for your part in covering up for the criminals?

I hope to see the 9/11 Nuremberg Trials in my lifetime.

edit on 3-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2012 by maxella1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
I hope to see the 9/11 Nuremberg Trials in my lifetime.

I can't wait to see traitors and paid shills like Richard Gage and Stephen E. Jones and Dr. Judy Wood in the courtroom, lying to save their own necks instead of lying to inflame fear and paranoia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join