It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe Destroyed in UEFA Euro 2012 Official China Promotion Video...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
On first viewing from the other thread I thought it was a bit strange because I only saw London in the background.

However, I now see from the image (thanks OP) that it shows all of Europe, so I think it is just a metaphor for Europe going into battle in the football arena.

For once, I don't see a conspiracy here

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The video is disabled but…I get the idea and I've seen it on other threads (here)

Hey…all is fair in love and war (or football).

By the way, it’s called soccer (FOOTBALL is much more violent and the players are bigger and tougher….just sayin’).

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Another link, please. "Video removed "

Notwithstanding, it's obvious Chinese propaganda to ferment nationalism for the looming war with the West; a war that will likely start with the dispute with Japan.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Sablicious

Or

Simultaneous border clash with India on Pakistan's behalf...

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

They've had four(4) major wars already. As long as they don't go posturing in a nuclear fashion, no one gives a hoot about petty, religio-based Indo-Pakistani tensions any more.

Of course, that may change if something else goes down in the region; between China and Japan, say.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sablicious
They've had four(4) major wars already. As long as they don't go posturing in a nuclear fashion, no one gives a hoot about petty, religio-based Indo-Pakistani tensions any more.

China does...

They have been pushing for closer ties with Pakistan and recently India has moved a fair amount of troops and hardware near their border with China. WW-III might not start with the US/Europe involvement at all.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join