It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus Predictions After the May Earthquake.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Here is a video, with an actor protraying Nostradamus of course, with the predictions of what is to follow supposedly after the May earthquake.

Here is a trasncript of the prophecies.

"So great an earthquake in the month of May,
Saturn, Capricorn, Jupiter, Mercury in Taurus,
Venus also, Cancer, Mars in Nonnay,
Then falls hailstones bigger than eggs.
C10. Q67

Earthquake, volcano, landslide and flood activity will now greatly increase. So many visions I have seen of these occurrences in your future that I stopped recording them in my quatrains for avoidance of excluding other important prophecies. In the next 500 years, or your past 500 years, all these natural disasters have been steadily increasing and have already taken millions of lives. Earthquakes and volcanoes will now affect the stability of the whole world and threaten the viability of mankind. In your past 200 years there has been much increase and density of population which will further increase the loss of life. In their aftermath come famine, disease and economic hardship.

In the year five hundred eighty more or less,
One awaits a very strange age,
In the year seven hundred and three the Heavens witness
Many realms, one to five make change.
C6. Q2

Momentous changes will affect America, Britain, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and other western nations. All of these great nations will be affected."

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-5-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Soooo, what else is new?

Unless you have something intelligent to add, why do you have to respond to a subject that you obviously don't like?...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
In the year five hundred eighty more or less,
One awaits a very strange age,
In the year seven hundred and three the Heavens witness
Many realms, one to five make change.
C6. Q2

I find this interesting, What does he mean year 703?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Here is a video, with an actor protraying Nostradamus of course, with the predictions of what is to follow supposedly after the May earthquake.

Gee, I hate to ask, but exactly which "May earthquake" would you be referring to?
The only one I know of is the May 20th (failed) prediction in several other threads.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Gee, I hate to ask, but exactly which "May earthquake" would you be referring to?
The only one I know of is the May 20th (failed) prediction in several other threads.

I believe the May 20th earthquake that electric is referring to is the one that happened in Italy.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rotation
I believe the May 20th earthquake that electric is referring to is the one that happened in Italy.

Oh?
and thats supposed to produce hailstones bigger than eggs, and "momentous changes will affect America, Britain, Europe, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and other western nations. All of these great nations will be affected."?

ok...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Considering that the window of oprotunity isnt technically over until about June 7th, i wouldnt count this out yet. The poetry involved in his quantrains leaves something to be desired however.

But under the circumstances, he was alive during a very dogmatic time period.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
How are you making any kind of connection between those dates given by Nostradame and now? I can't view the video just yet, so maybe there was something there that makes the point.
I don't give Michel's quatrains any thought, as they are so vague. One can use his "work" to suit most any situation. It's like a verbal paredolia.... I'm willing to listen to your thoughts and encourage you to explain your beliefs so I better understand them. Maybe you can make me a believer

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
5/13/2012 -- Freak hail storm in China kills 40 people -- injures 87
Although this has happened before May 2012 as well
Hailstones 'as big as eggs' kill 18 - China Daily
www.chinadaily.com.cn...
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
5/13/2012 -- Freak hail storm in China kills 40 people -- injures 87
Although this has happened before May 2012 as well
Hailstones 'as big as eggs' kill 18 - China Daily
www.chinadaily.com.cn...
www.youtube.com...

According to your link this hailstorm hapenned in 2005. I have read about Nostradamus, his predictions are often right but the timescale is off / vague. He is on the dot most of the time though IMO. We are all in for something BIG. I feel it will be sooner than later. Just my opinion.

I wouldn't want to get one of those on the head
that must hurt like hell (if you survive of course). Reminds me of the movie "The day after tomorrow" isn't it how it all started? I'm gonna have to watch it again.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
A lot of you forget that Nostradamus lived in a time period where peope who could see the future were considered as witches. Nostradamus escaped certain death by the church in part because he used "virginalised syntax" and because one of his prophesies. Nostradamus clearly foretold the death of King Henry II of France during a jousting accident, which captured the attention of Queen Catherine de' Medici, who allowed Nmostradamus to continue his predictions, and to treat her children again dissease/illness as a doctor.

Even when he was living in the palace, under the protection of the Queen, he still had to be carefull with his writting. Which is partly why his prophecies seem so vague.
edit on 24-5-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Soooo, what else is new?

Unless you have something intelligent to add, why do you have to respond to a subject that you obviously don't like?...

As the OP, you didn't add any information or evidence of what will happen after the May Earthquake yourself. You failed to start the discussion here on ATS. Hence my blunt statement. You only made one sentence, posted a video, and a quote.

Obviously you did not make an argument for or against the support of Nostradamus's vision of what will be next. I am surprised you reported my post to the Mods to have it removed as you failed to read between the lines.

Judging by the lack of response to your thread by ATS members, I do stand correct.

I am also surprised on your blatant assumption that I don't follow this subject, which I have done even before being an ATS member. To your attention, I remain unbiased on this topic of future predictions by the prophets.

The truth and reality is, no one can predict EVERYTHING that will happen in the future. If you haven't noticed, there have been other prophets that have been noted by history, including:

- Baba Vanga - nothing with regards to Earthquake predictions, but states in 2014 many people will be suffering from skin diseases and cancer (does this remind you of Fukushima or what?! And it is also related to the Earthquake which rocked Japan)

- Billy Meier - predicting the reversal of Earth's magnetic polarity and thus having an influence on the glaciers, climate change and increase in the number of earthquakes.

www.december-21-2012.com...

Meier is on record as far back as 1951 in his warnings about climate change and the threat to our survival contained therein. And of course he also clearly pointed to the thoughtlessness of human behavior that could lead, and now actually has led, to our being on the brink of enormous, unprecedented upheavals and destruction. The latestnews regarding warming in the Arctic can now only be ignored by the most foolish and deliberately blind of human beings.

While the bought off scientists and others tow the corporate (and political) line and promote the lies and denial, incontrovertible information about the effect of the melting of the glaciers seeps through, just like the waters from those glaciers that will raise sea levels worldwide. In the process of the glacial melting, the ever-increasing weight of the resulting great masses of water brings with it disastrous consequences, largely unforeseen and/or denied by most of our scientific "experts" This will take the form of both releasing long suppressed earthquakes, where glacial pressure once actually prevented them, and putting unprecedented pressure on the tectonic plates underneath the ocean floor, which also could lead to massive earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis.

- Merlin - polar shift prediction which would change nature's behaviour (such as polar caps melting resulting in increase in sea levels, and increase in earthquakes)

As for Nostradamus, he gives clear signs of a great event that, according to the text, is about to occur:
Nostradamus Quote

"Day twenty of Taurus the earth will tremble so strong,
The large sink crowded theater,
The air, earth and sky darken and quake,
Then God in his holy overwhelm the infidel "
"In the place where his ship was making Hiero,
Be so great and so sudden flood,
There is no place or refuge lands,
The wave will reach the Olympic Fesulano "
"Venus will have a course so virtuous
That obfuscate the Sun every law. "

So there is apparently going to be a megaquake with tsunamis covering the entire Italian Peninsula?

According to Reuters' article regarding the May 20th earthquake:
www.reuters.com...

FINALE EMILIA, Italy, May 21 (Reuters) - Thousands of people in northern Italy slept in tents and cars overnight as more than 100 aftershocks rocked the area hit by a magnitude 6.0 earthquake that killed seven people and inflicted heavy damage to centuries-old cultural sites.

So after the earthquake, I was expecting to hear about a tsunami warning. That didn't happen.

That said, it is hard to predict what will happen because we have to see what other prophets/oracles say and combine their thoughts to forecast a summary of their collaborative future events.

edit on 25-5-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Obviously you did not make an argument for or against the support of Nostradamus's vision of what will be next. I am surprised you reported my post to the Mods to have it removed as you failed to read between the lines.

First of all, I posted this a bit late and i was also following up on some other threads and posts I had made in other parts of the forum.

Second of all, the very next thing that nostradamus said would happen was egg sized hail, so I did give the very next thing Nostradamus said would occur.

Third of all, I did not report you to the mods, if they did something to your response then ask them instead of implying I "set the mods on you"...

Judging by the lack of response to your thread by ATS members, I do stand correct.

There has been responses to the thread... Other threads get even less responses...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If you have a prediction and it doesn't come true, admit it. It's a FAIL. Just move on. The Italy earthquake is not a hit.

Otherwise, you're just a fear mongerer who wants to peddle doom at all costs.

Now obviously, Nostradamus is dead and can't admit it, but all you believers incessantly pushing his quatrains as gospel need to play above the board or just admit to desperately wanting bad things to happen.
edit on 25-5-2012 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

top topics

join