It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you remember the Poseidon guy, who was aboard the Russian Superjet before it crashed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I'm talking about the intriguing figure dressed as Poseidon/Neptune, who was aboard the Russian Sukhoi Superjet 100, few hours before it took off in Jakarta, Indonesia, and crashed few moments later into the mount Salak. Surely that guy drawn a lot of attention of conspiracy theorists who believe that this "accident" was a ritualistic human sacrifice for the Olympic Torch ceremony, that took place in the same day, at the temple of Hera in Greece

After the crash of the Russian airplane I was thinking whether that guy could be aboard among the passengers and died in the crash, but guess what?? He was NOT aboard. He just updated his photolog with pictures of the preps of Indonesian rescue teams, after that local authorities confirmed the location of the wreckage.

Well, it seems that the Poseidon guy entered the airplane just to make his witchcraft, to curse the flight and remained in Jakarta to check if he succeeded. Obviously the naysayers will attack any consideration about the flawless timing between the crash of the airplane and the ritual of the Olympic Torch, but of course it's NO coincidence.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

That's an intriguing story. I hadn't heard of this crash until you posted.

Here's is a time article, which admits to a mock pagan ritual. The blogger sprinkled the pilots with salt water before takeoff.
www.time.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Sigh... You forgot to use an attention grabbing method like caps or buzzwords... Good thread though. I think its definitely suspicious.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Indonesia is located on the Equator. "Neptune's Court" is a traditional line crossing ceremony:

en.wikipedia.org...

The pilot probably shouldn't have let people fool around like that.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

If you aren't aware, his name is Sergey Dolya, and was interviewed shortly after, claiming to be the photographer who chose to stay behind in order to photograph it from the ground. I remember hearing him on RT News:

www.thejakartaglobe.com...

I am not sure of the Neptune link with Russia though, afer all I am not from Russia. Did find this though:

"In addition, Russia has the world’s largest oil and gas reserves and, as we know, both oil and gas are ruled by Pisces and its ruler Neptune."

Source:www.astrologyinserbia.com...

I guess the man was just fortunate, one minute pranking around performing rituals, the next, stood on a runway as oppose to getting to know a mountainside intimately.

top topics

join