It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Back To Your Caves 2 Party System, America is more diverse than Chicken or Steak, Vanilla or Choc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
And it is in my opinion, you have taken Advantage of your Cartel Monopoly! What choices do you leave us? Nothing but supporting Extremist Agendas, left or right, black or white.

You prey upon your citizens, with spoonfed "social change" while you empty our coffers, and starve the middle of advancement and dignity!!! Shame on you!!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Ahhh, but Diversity is there Poison. We are not Diverse. We are the same.

Culture is Diverse but Culture is Taught.

So, Culture=Taught Poison.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Here's an excellent interview - Chris Hedges telling how it really is. In anyone's language!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
can we all write in a "no president" option on election day?

If only we had better choices. Choose not to vote and it's damned if you, damned if you don't. We're screwed and I doubt there will eve be a decent option because all candidates are backed by some corporate or imperialistic monster.

not liking him so much in the beginning, I was warming up to Obama in light of all these unusual things happening lately in the world of politics, but i am SO disappointed about the drones sent to Libya and that we are paying for the E missile shield.

Glad you Europeans are being protected but the whole thing stinks of the work of the elite over there.

It would be nice if things for once could make sense.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Get ready for your dignity to be trampled on - the only way you'll get food stamps is by receiving the Bio ID.

Revelation truly has come to pass - My heart goes out to America.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
rfid chips are messed up, but fingerprints are already in use and i don't really see the big deal on that.

taking the mark of the beast if rfid chips are what you think that is... is not good, it means you were deceived and you don't want that but it does not mean eternal damnation. there is only one thing that warrants eternal damnation according to the bible and that is the denial of the Christ in the flesh when he is standing in front of you and that he died and came back... THAT is the straw that breaks the camels back. many will be deceived... not all of those people will burn in hell.

that being said... i'm still not taking a chip, because it can be used for other things...mini transmitters perhaps releasing signals into your body... stuff like that.

Imo, making your life all about money that has illuminati symbols all over it is already bad enough.

If this is being implemented, voting Obama out isn't going to stop it. It has been in concept much longer and will not be stopped by any other candidate if the elite cabal and corporate monsters want it.

one thing i do agree with though is that it probably IS very easy to fraud these programs and things need to be rethought. i think the whole system should be scrapped and that all equal livable land mass should be divided and allocated for living and public use... because no one owns it. It belongs to God. He gave it to us to USE, not own. As complicated as this sounds, it could be done.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Well it looks like this thread is dead in the water because of an absent Landlord.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
people who have no faith in natural goodness and morality are constantly building systems meant to enforce goodness and morality among the people and are expected to run on goodness and morality by those who run it.

just thought I'd give it a little attention.

oh yeah... and Mao Zedong was against imperialism.

really, he was... or so he said before 50 million died to build an empire.
edit on 24-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Wow, I guess the people that are against the 2-Party system can only call names and make fun of it.

Pretty pathetic.

This group can be described by this one phrase...All talk no action.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Wow, I guess the people that are against the 2-Party system can only call names and make fun of it.

Pretty pathetic.

This group can be described by this one phrase...All talk no action.

Ok... here's the thing.

You can't really ACT anything out on the internet. Just thought I'd clear that up for ya!

I'm really not sure if this particular post of yours was meant to actually DO something above and beyond all the rest of this "talk"... maybe you want to clear that up.

in the mean time, I'm going to go start another thread because this issue of RFID chips being used in people really brings up some very important issues that we are likely about to face. after doing a search i will be back to post the link. It is going to get extensive I think... because I have lot's of ideas but one thing i will go ahead and make very clear in this thread.

if we are stuck with the voting system we have, right now one of the most important issues that candidates MUST be asked before you vote for anyone is... will they support the use of RFID chips... or will they support the use of fingerprinting. Very important issue.

we are already fingerprinted from birth. that is a god given individual signature he gave us. it is not the same as implanting chips that can be used as transmitters or possibly inserting data directly into the brain through the optic nerve. TOTALLY different.

It IS a candidate issue and one that needs clarification NOW.

your face is already used as a piece of identity as is your fingerprints. Do NOT let campaigning speak to your superstition about fingerprinting. Issues of faith and prophecy can be very important but you must use logic and not just any superstition that anyone wants to sell you. Fingerprinting is nothing new and using this in new ways can possibly revolutionize our system, our government and our entire way of life.

these concepts of fingerprinting versus RFID must be acted on NOW PRIOR to election day. we need candidates to put their money where their mouth is BEFORE voting. before election day nears, we need to see some action on these issues and go forward with fingerprinting USB devices that are already being used and SLAM this RFID issue into the ground where it belongs! Not only is it invasive but it is economically inefficient when we already have the fingerprinting system in place and can expand on this in so many ways... and I'm talking about VOTING ON EVERY SINGLE ISSUE FROM YOUR HOME COMPUTER BY USE OF A SIMPLE DEVICE. Pharmacists are already using these things. they can be partnered with additional security measures and kinks can be worked out but the main issue is a fork in the road that will prove to be of utmost importance.

do anything you possible can to clarify the stance of this issue NOW... BEFORE YOU VOTE.

Actually, the entire computer hardware system needs to graduate from virtual data supposedly meant to be secure to hard copy information systems and devices. i will expand on this in another thread. the tech field changes fast and this shouldn't be very difficult. Our worldwide data base is a gift, we just have to figure out how to use it properly.
edit on 24-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

top topics

join