It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise the shields & change for the better

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
White is black and black is white;
Bad is good and good is bad.
As above, so below.

We've been allowing them to control our thoughts and attention, so we need to work against this. How?
Let's first set the stage. Think about a class full of children. The ones who are acting up and causing all the problems are the ones who get the teacher's attention, thus causing an interruption through chaos. This technique will work every time and the kids who are behaving are ignored.

Sound familiar? It should. We deal with it and hear about it everyday.
Proof? Just look at Holly--wood and how the most disfunctional people are emulated.

All we've (mostly) been doing is focusing on the negative personalities and giving them all the attention. Let's face it, it's hard to ignore them because they're on the MSM all the time shoving them in our faces.

Who are the ones who are in the shadows? The ones we don't hear about?

I think a good place to start this search would be to see who DID NOT attend Bilderberg, Bohemian Grove, and the like. We all know that aside from political figures, corporate heads have also been invited. Threads and discussions have always been centered around who attended these types of functions

Where did we go wrong is what everyone wants to know. When did we fail ourselves and the next generations so horribly? Well, I'll tell you. We should've put up arms when we had two Bonesmen (Bush and Kerry) running. Really, America? Our only choices have sworn blood oaths to a snotty, Good ol' Boys' frathouse where death and the profane are worshipped?
And now we are supposed to be shocked to hear that Romney and Obama were bullies?

Please. Wake up, folks.

Look around you. Everyone is becoming more and more aggressive towards each other. Bullies are becoming more violent and humilition techniques are increasing more traumatic. Hazing rituals are turning deadly. We've all read the headlines. Well, I'm here to say that it's time we started researching what individuals and countries have NOT been involved with these (oc)cult(ure) clubs.

What's their secret?
As I now understand, the Word of God is the natural sounds of nature that keep us in harmony with everything.
"They", the ones who want to become gods, make sure we're always bombarded with cacaphony.
Proof? Just look at the music industry. Compared to what the human singing voice can accomplish, many, not all, aren't that great of singers. Mediocre at that. It's all about noise now.

Since the human body is mostly composed of water, frequencies can easily flow through us, which does affect the shape of the water. Think of snowflake shapes. This is what water molecules can morph into during certain harmonic frequencies.
In effect, what do you think happens to the water molecules in your body when you're listening to Mozart compared to Limp Bizkit?

It's not just music alone though. The ambient noises around us keep us in an agitated state. To combat this, we need to stop giving them our attention and start figuring out who's NOT in the game.

All of this most likely started with WWII and never stopped. I believe it was in the plans. After all, this topic can most certainly be classified as psychological warfare on the free citizens of the world. Scientists have been experimenting with psychology since the late 1800s, but feel free to correct me if I've gotten that date confused.
The bottom line is, we've gotten used to the noise of airplanes, alarms, sirens. cell phones ringing, and sights such as persisting contrails. All of these sounds emit frequencies that then ricochet off the persisting particles in the atmosphere. These manmade/ufactured sounds and frequencies are causing our biology to remain in a chronicly agitated state; never able to truly relax (remember this).
While all of these loud noises were new to those who lived during WWII, it's just commonplace to us now. We've become so desensitized that we don't even notice the hypertension that's induced as we try to block out these awful manufactured sounds around us.

Now, think about walking through a forest. Peaceful calm breeze. You hear the birds chirping.
Are you trying to block out any of these sounds? Feeling more relaxed than in the previous scenario?

Now, let's look at the financial situation. The majority of us are finding ourselves in situations we've been brainwashed to believe would never happen. When applying for a loan, most loan officers will put good thoughts in your head to boost your confidence such as kindly reminding you that you're going to be up for a raise soon, so go ahead and sign on the dotted line.

Anyways, I could go on and on, but I'm sure by now you can easily see the web we're caught in.
We need to start praising those who haven't involved themselves in these secretive sects. Their tentacles run deep and it's time we said NO to anything or anyone involving hazing rituals or blood oaths while they were manufacturing all of this?

Remember when I told you to remember the theme 'relax'?
Well, summer's nearly upon us and school's almost out. Have you decided where you're taking everyone for a great family vacation?

Oh, no vacation this year?
Well, it's no wonder because we're going to see the exact manmade/ufactured events we see every summer.
Gas prices rise, which is keeping people home more let alone be able to spend the money to get there. Then, try feeding yourself. That alone will break you. Who can afford the rising cost of food when you AREN'T on vacation?
My poiint is, no vacation equals not having a chance to escape and relax. You're stuck with no relaxation in sight. So, "They" manmade/ufactured the economy so everyone was to remain stuck in their own personal prisons because nobody can afford to go anywhere.
Now, add in the manmade/ufactured frequencies, noise, and general chaotic sounds and you have a country/world where everyone is ready to blow.
A storm's a brewin'.

We have to find a way to rise above the electronic frequencies -- besides tin foil hats and Faraday(sp?) cages.
So, this intervention upon the elite must be started at a personal level to catch on and resonate, but I'm sure you've already guessed this much. Do small things at first. Change your musical habits by starting to listen to something more soothing and melodic (if you don't already). Breathing and stretching exercises are always good. Drinking more Fluoride, (oops) er, water is always a good thing. Try to drive in the car with the radio off for just one day. Above all else, avoid fast food as much as you can. See how you feel.

Some related topics I'd be interested in learning more about:
Can electronics be manipulated/corrected so that they can't make these frequencies?
How far away should you have your cell phone from your body when you're sleeping?
Can white noise cancel out these frequencies?

Speaking of white noise, think about the sound of waves inside a seashell when it's placed to your ear.
THIS is a real sound produced by nature and this is why absorbing its frequency relaxes us. The natural, unadulterated sound of the air moving inside the seashell realigns our cell structures and returns them to a harmonious form.

I know this is thread has been a bit long and winded, so if you made it this far,
Thanks for reading.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Yep, ramp up the Stress level in the Populous and you get a lot of problems. Fear, Anxiety, Stress, etc.

But, it could all be for Profits from the Drug Companies. Pharm is KING!!!!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Pharm is KING!!!!

Thanks for bringing up that puzzle piece.

Just another brick in the wall.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I was saying that as an "Afterthought".

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

LOL! Staying with that theme, I feel the need to bring up salt and how they keep telling us how bad it is for us. Well, we need salt in our diet, but we must be able to moderate it. The human body certainly needs iodine.
This should ring a few bells for people who are keeping their eyes on Japan and Fukushima.
Let's go further back though. Was the Great Salt Scare of NY City part of the plan? Making resteraunts remove salt shakers from the tables to reinforce the programming moving the agenda forward?

This is such a deep turn in the rabbit hole, but it takes us to the core of the situation. We need to look at the smallest parts of this equasion and see that it is all about biology, nature, and genetics, which may be able to be considered at the quantum level.

But, it's getting late, so I'll leave it at that for now.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Great thread! It was a good read

I generally avoid this forum like the plague due to the monotonous, un-educated, dogmatic opinions on world slavery from those who have stumbled across a handful of YouTube videos.

With regards to the stifling of biological evolution and man-made catalysts for increased stress levels leading to anxiety, frustration etc. I agree that there are many contributing factors.

Our messy divorce from nature continues at an alarming rate and I believe that we are past the point of no return. Oh, how I would love to live in accordance with nature and obey it yet, no matter how bad I long for such an alternative I can not bring myself to physically walk out in to the wilderness and commenc emy life with nature.

I (as we all are) am tied down by too many aspects; family, friends, security etc.

My family and friends would consider me mad! All I can do is keep slaving away in the rat race until such point I have accumulated the necessary funds to purchase a property and build on it completely in accordance with nature

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Thanks so much for your input and I'm glad you enjoyed the info presented here.

I'm glad you brought up the separation of man and nature. This is a puzzle piece that's part of the Transhumanist Agenda, which fits in with the overall picture we need to know about.

Will.i.am and his band (can't think of the name at the moment) are huge supporters of the Transhumanist agenda. When they're performing, just look at their costumes, their robotic dance moves, and how the music sounds. It was no mistake that they were chosen to perform at the Super Bowl.
Now, in today's news:
www.dailymail.co.uk...
Really? So, not only is this rich ignoramus a puppet for the elite's entertainment industry, he's also part of the Climate Change/terraforming debate. Just wonderful.

Thanks again for posting your thoughts.

Have an excellent day!

new topics

top topics

join