It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man sticks child in washing machine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

Came across this earlier and thought I'd share.Who does this? Did a search and didn't see it posted.If it is I apologize.

I don't understand why someone would think it is okay to stick a child into a washing machine.What kind of thought process is that?Also,in the article the mother claims to have not known about this until she saw the video on the news.Then she goes onto say that her son was treated at the hospital?! Uhmm,okay and you didn't question why your son was at the hospital?She says it isn't her and the boy's father in the video and she doesn't think anyone should be charged.I don't buy it.You better believe if someone stuck my daughter in a washing machine I'd want something done about it.What do you all think? Thank god the owner acted as quickly as he did or this could've had a tragic ending.
edit on 23-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
4th thread on this! Its not very current any more.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Sounds like my upbringing,only from the sibling fight club....laws these days should forbid laundering kids

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Damnn,didn't show up in my search.I suppose this could be locked than.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
www.foxnews.com...

Came across this earlier and thought I'd share.Who does this? Did a search and didn't see it posted.If it is I apologize.

My older brother comes to mind on "who does this"...granted that was a sibling rivalry and we were playing hide-n-go-seek and I thought the dryer would be the best place to escape detection.

Sadly, this story is much more than two brothers picking on each other.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

Indeed it is.There's a few articles out there that say that this was the father of the child.

www.latimes.com...

Says he came back and told the owner the child was okay and was taken to a hospital.Note the words "came back".So in the fox link sounds like the mother was lying to avoid any possible charges.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
My dad told me about this today.

Just think, it's an early punishment of what is to become of the child.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
its important to be clean

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Sorry for taking so long to respond, I had my cat in the Microwave drying.

Some people shouldn't be left in charge of children

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
UPDATE..... Babysitters placed Toddler in washer, NOT parents

A lot of people, myself included, thought it was the parents that did this. For me, this puts the parents in a new light and I hope they use a better screening process in the future.

Originally posted by nightstalker78
www.foxnews.com...

I don't understand why someone would think it is okay to stick a child into a washing machine.What kind of thought process is that?Also,in the article the mother claims to have not known about this until she saw the video on the news.Then she goes onto say that her son was treated at the hospital?! Uhmm,okay and you didn't question why your son was at the hospital?She says it isn't her and the boy's father in the video and she doesn't think anyone should be charged.I don't buy it.You better believe if someone stuck my daughter in a washing machine I'd want something done about it.What do you all think? Thank god the owner acted as quickly as he did or this could've had a tragic ending.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by happyhomemaker29

Refer to the LA Times article I posted.Clearly says that the father came back and told them the child was okay.Note "came back".Not to mention the mother's comments make no sense in the foxnews article.It may well have been a baby sitter but there's something fishy about what the mother says.

ETA :the vid in the link you posted worked for me finally.It's obviously not the mother in the video as she seems to be a bit bigger than the woman in it.There's still just not something right about this.

edit on 24-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Damn cats and their microwaves! But yes I agree,some people should not be around children let alone being left in charge of them.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
These idiots are actually going to be on good morning america at 7 am this morning.SERIOUSLY?!

We're bad parents so lets go on national tv! Doesn't surprise me though.I lived about 3 miles from Camden.It's nothing but trash.I weep for America.I really do.

top topics

join