It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End your day with a good night wish starting from me! Pay it forward!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
With all the doom and gloom and uncertainty in our world I wonder how many of us get a good nights sleep anymore. I feel like 2012 is geared up to just make us crazy with all this stress. Well this is not a thread for spreading the later but instead it is to wish for a good night and sweet dreams. That is all.

I don’t mean to get mushy and hope I am not coming across this way but I love this community. I live in a small corner of the world and love how we share our experiences, thoughts and ideas from all over our small world.

I would miss not being able to communicate or listen to you all if anything “epic” should arise. I say listen because that is what I do most of the time. Being an introvert am always a fly on the wall reading a lot but not saying much.

I just think we could all use a little support and good wishes right now. I do not know what is driving me to do this but what the hell! I have nothing to lose and you only lost about 2 minutes reading this. No S&F's needed or wanted just some good karma for all who stumble on this or that!

With much love thanks ATS! You get me through the night! Pay it forward.

Sleep well and may you/we all stay safe and sane!

PJ

P.S. I do this while a fox is barking (if you can call it that) right outside my front yard. Silly times folks. Enjoy or freak out....whatever your flavor do it in taste.

Loves!!

edit on 5/23/2012 by restlessinMT because: screaming fox and pheasants

edit on 5/23/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/23/2012 by restlessinMT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by restlessinMT

Dear restlessinMT,

And the same for you and yours. Peace.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Same to you from me, though technically my night is just beginning, since I am a nigth owl and all that rot lol

Still, thought that counts, right?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Peace be upon u my Brotha. (Not a Muslim but love this saying).

I too much Tea today so not sure how I will sleep tonight.

Being comfortable in ones own skin is 99% of the Battle.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jomina

That's right!

You are right and I am a night owl as well but with kiddos that need to get on a bus at certain too early time in the morning for us owls.
Summer is a coming for the Northern hemisphere. Hope it is a good one.

I do want to turn my thread neg but things are not right in Montakey as we call it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hoochymama

Peace to you to but I am a sister.

Loves

PJ

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Peace be upon ya Sista. Night Night. LOL>

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Nice spontaneous message sista!
Thank you for the kind thoughts & I shall certainly pay them forward, starting with you! Hope you have a great sleep & a fantastic tomorrow!
lottsa love

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I too love ATS and panic at the thought something could happen and I wouldn't be able to share or read about it on here. lmao Probably I should get a life. In the spirit of the thread: I love the Navajo blessing "May you walk in Beauty". Day or night.

new topics

top topics

join