It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dominate Intimidate Control ---TSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Is this true that Dominate, Intimidate, Control is a motto shown somewhere at one of the T.S.A. training facility??
Dominate, Intimidate, Control
I searched here about it but didn't see it mentioned, has this already been discussed?
I found it via the Guardian news, so take that for what it is worth, but anyway,,,

Very Scary.
Is this satire in Reality?
This says it is true.
OnlyinAmericablogging

So,, given that would anyone argue otherwise that we are presently DEEP WITHIN a Police State with our Government today. No one nervous out there?? Shades of other despotic episodes of human history.

IS Everyone Asleep?Dominate, Intimidate, Control

Are You Terrified YET?

Terrorist Homegrown in Our Government
to protect itself against the Citizens.

Now the floodgates have let loose the Drones. I can't help see and hear the scream,, "Let Loose the Kraken!" from some old movie,,,, but sadly,, they are turned on All America now,,,,the Drones
Drones
wasn't a Star Wars episode like called something similar?

Are You Terrified yet???Dominate, Intimidate, Control

Could we all get together and figure a way to Vote,,, against all the contenders if need be,, and just say,,, everybody out of congress/senate/ supreme court/etc
and then choose by lottery out of all registered voters,,,,, and those are the 2012 Winners and new congress/senate, etc etc...

Can't be any worse than what we have now,,, could it?
I would take my chances with it working out OK with all America involved ....

anyway,,,,, rambling,,, but still have more questions

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

Anyone who rode the bus in Houston, Texas during the 2-10pm shift last Friday faced random bag checks and sweeps by both drug-sniffing dogs and bomb-sniffing dogs (the latter being only canines necessary if "preventing terrorism" were the actual intent of these raids), all courtesy of a joint effort between TSA VIPR nests and three different local and county-level police departments. The new Napolitano doctrine, then: "Show us your papers, show us everything you've got, justify yourself or you're not allowed to go about your everyday business."

Emphasis mine and I'd say you are bang on the money. I just hope complaining by asking anonymously for a complaint form doesn't go like was shown in a video posted on here by members of the public at US police stations. Some people were arrested for asking for a police complaint form, some others managed to get away just in time...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
As people become more awake and aware of the debauchery occuring, they seem to be tightening their grip more and more on the masses, fearful and in an attempt to maintain what little control they had to begin with.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

The Problem already is Overload on this ,,, people will adjust to it,, and go about their business.

or they are Asleep

deep in denial..

the few who get out and scream something at the top of their lungs ,,
evidently get beat,,, like up in Chicago by Police State employees, protecting the bigger playing field of this
New World Order,,,and NATO leads the way? What the..... you know what?
Britian and much of Europe are already used to many of the tactics that here in America are being Upped a notch. The United Kingdom seems to have a good Police State going on,, and
I see your in the Netherlands,, how is it there?

Here,,?
I am asking my fellow citizens,,

Are You Terrified yet?

DOMINATE INTIMIDATE CONTROL

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mysteriousways

That is So True,,
and the sad fact of the matter is this,, and it goes for all countries.

The Government should in a righteous manner 'fear' the people ,,
Not the other way around, the people fearing they leaders, and governments made for their benefit.
The Tables need to be turned.

The problem is that there are SO many boogeymen scenarios that can be pulled out of their trickster hat,, to try and grasp as you said,, what little power they ever had,,,

Mostly they have always focused on our Pocketbooks,,, taking and then ''spending for the good of the people''

Bull

Square Peg Zero is where we need to go.

Base the Government on some Maslov type needs of the citizenry and make a Lean tight single purpose government.
Alot of jobs are actually fictional sub departments of some branch of the government...
get rid of all but the Maslov type needs of society

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen23

I have to say Holland is pretty cool. Apart from being required to carry an ID card now (law for the last few years) it's a pretty relaxed place and way better (for me at least) than my native UK. I've never had any trouble here. Police carry guns here as standard (some kinda pistol) unlike back home but seem to be more softly softly in their approach. Well, until you do something wrong maybe.
Holland, and the Dutch are in fact quite conservative in many ways, despite the thing they are most well known for in foreign countries.

There are still dangers of course but I think that now comes more in the form of the EU, a sort of huge corporation that trumps the wishes of the individual countries. NATO participation, a new central bank (probably owned by the Rothschilds), a whole bunch of new rules, regulations and hoops to jump through, etc.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Americans are getting used to "Show me your papers" type situations unfortunately.

The UK is the Future Big Brother leader it seems,, already just a step away from what Orwell envisioned with 1984

Maybe the date was the Tipping Point,, we might do well to look back to that year and see where the table turned towards what we are living today.
With 9/11 as the Booster Shot of ,,,, 'We will protect you from the Terrorist" themed music that has been playing for now over a decade,, we are already Deep into the Matrix of an Alternate Reality gone bad.

ready for a Quantum Jump to a less frightening set of circumstances.
and 2012 is the Mascot year of it all,,
not a coincidence here in America it is an Election Year.

Fun Times, huh?
All you can do is Enjoy the moments you have that are good while we can.

otherwise it is

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

The Problem already is Overload on this ,,, people will adjust to it,, and go about their business.

or they are Asleep

deep in denial..

the few who get out and scream something at the top of their lungs ,,
evidently get beat,,, like up in Chicago by Police State employees, protecting the bigger playing field of this
New World Order,,,and NATO leads the way? What the..... you know what?
Britian and much of Europe are already used to many of the tactics that here in America are being Upped a notch. The United Kingdom seems to have a good Police State going on,, and
I see your in the Netherlands,, how is it there?

Here,,?
I am asking my fellow citizens,,

Are You Terrified yet?

and this is the problem,,, everyone is too busy to notice.....
this is bad,,, very very bad

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
No one has ever really said if this is true or not. If anyone really knows,, please give links to positive proof you believe to show this as fact.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
All the TSA has to do is take notes from all the old miserable bags @ the local DMV.

DMV is the microchosm of Nazi Germany......sans camps of course.

TSA would be wise to not intimidate people. Nothing good can come from that.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I have never seen that slogan posted.

as Bugs Bunny would say, unlax. 10% of TSA are cop wannabes without arrest powers; the other 90% are government workers checking their watches and waiting for break time. generally the cop-wannabes ultimately morph into the clock watchers, xformation complete within 3 years.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
All the TSA has to do is take notes from all the old miserable bags @ the local DMV.

DMV is the microchosm of Nazi Germany......sans camps of course.

TSA would be wise to not intimidate people. Nothing good can come from that.

I have always used this name for the DMV

Department of Motor Viciousness
yes very much a horror stop. Also,,, here in NC,,, not even run by the State,,, a private company does it,,, obvious someone makes money there??? but WHO??

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

it is a danger to society when our fellow citizens work for the enemy.
SellOUTS

new topics

top topics

join