It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM news citing Fukushima Reactor 4 is a BIG problem

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelligence101
I'm sorry but NOTHING is going to happen, it's been how long now? If something was going to happen that could endanger millions of people it would've already happen. I'm so sick of seeing these Fukushima threads.

You need a different screen name pal. You certainly aren't living up to it.

Radiation effects will take several years to take effect. We won't start seeing mass die off for at least 3-5 years....and when it happens, there will be no way to peg Fukushima for the cause.

But I will guarandamntee you we will se an increase, worldwide, of cancer 10 fold in the coming years.

"it would've already happen". So, you are an expert on the matter? Please explain your grand insight.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

I'm sorry but NOTHING is going to happen, it's been how long now? If something was going to happen that could endanger millions of people it would've already happen. I'm so sick of seeing these Fukushima threads.

Radiation effects will take several years to take effect. We won't start seeing mass die off for at least 3-5 years....and when it happens, there will be no way to peg Fukushima for the cause.

But I will guarandamntee you we will se an increase, worldwide, of cancer 10 fold in the coming years.

"it would've already happen". So, you are an expert on the matter? Please explain your grand insight.

amongus, you are right.

"it would've already happen".

This is the point, it did already happen with reactors 1, 2 and 3. We won't know the effects for X years. I say about 25 years. Just like Chernobyl, the effects are a mystery, and will be hidden. Now if SFP#4 falls, well who knows.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

I do my own radiation tests (have an analyzer and a DND dosimeter) and I am not impressed with the increasing amount of radiation. Exposure is cumulative and the background radiation is increasing, sometimes in leaps and bounds

Dave, thanks 4 sharing your information. unfortunately, situation will erode further: Nuclear Industry has to be urgently reorganized, all plants must be nationalized, old ones disassembled, but fragile @$$€$ gonna sink problem before will be too late.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Here is my encounter with radiation sickness:
18 years ago my father died from Chemo Therapy which is Radiation Sickness. That is the bottom line. The reality. Some fancy word cover up for radiation poisoning is radiation therapy.

What happens is: Your hair falls out, You get diarreah, You throw up all your food, Your white blood cells stop producing and protecting your immune system, People start needing blood transfusions, Renal kidney failure occurs requiring bladder bags, Heart muscle damage occurs, Breathing can become impaired requiring breathing tubes inserted down throat causing a bleed which causes you to drown in your own blood.

All this happens in nine months, rather rapidly.

Chemo therapy/ radiation poisoning is a small amount of radiation put into someone. Why would anyone think that what is environmentally happening in Japan is any different than this? The nuclear disaster should be major news daily. No government appears to be helping the people over there, (the Japanese and World) people are kept in the dark with reguards to what they should be doing. On day one, they probably sould have packed up and left the country, looked for a new life elsewhere.

I really hope I am wrong and over reacting, I think they should bury the mess and evcuate the whole country. Nuclear power should be over. It's too unstable and dangerous. We need clean renewable energy. It's also free. FREE. CLEAN. RENEWABLE. such as WIND, SOLAR, HYDROGEN 3 from the moon...
edit on 26-5-2012 by frugal because: spelling errors

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

I thought that was a rather odd choice of names too, got a chuckle out of it. Then came the sad realization that the response given was all to common. Of course a lot of that falls squarely on the shoulders of their teachers. The woman who lives next door to me is a special needs teacher. I reckon the kids in her class would get better grades if the school district hadn't employed a retard.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFO1414

Originally posted by GoldenRuled
Obama will save us! I'll bet he's drawing up an executive order to lock us up for our own protection as we speak.

I'm no Obama fan but what on Earth does politics play into a story like this??? You give Republican's a bad name. (and I'm Canadian & a republican wannabee).
edit on 23-5-2012 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

Actually, I'm a Constitution loving independent voter. A truther by some names.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

This expose on nuclear power is a must-see!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join