It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM news citing Fukushima Reactor 4 is a BIG problem

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

ok but i remember when the nuclear material docked at Japan,,the japanese people said no,,thany-yo,,no want nuclear we done with nuclear,,
dont worry its safe,the slime said,,,so they ,had a referendum,,guess who won,,

the smartest did this??,,no
the SMARTEST were told to shut up or quit,,a lot of them did both,,
what is at the top now,,is what rises, too the top,,
the smartest died out long ago,,
speaking of which,,whatever happened too those 60,,70,,80 year old Japeness Engineers, Scientists,,u know the one who said ,,dont do it,,but went too the site knowing they would be giving there lives too there fellow japanese,,as a form of FORGIVENESS,,, ya those MEN.?

would be nice too hear how there doing.
edit on 24-5-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

well 60 years ago, they were warned about the danger of radiation

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFO1414
Fukushima Reactor 4 poses massive global risk

www.ctv.ca...

This is a national news media outlet for Canada. The #2 reputable news source in Canada.

I think you just created an oxymoron LOL.

Reputable and ANY mainstream media source is questionable at best. But let me tell you a little about CTV and their owners. Bell Canada owns CTV now, so any crap that comes out of there has a Bell Canada agenda. But who owns Bell? Ahhh, It's owned by India (hmmm, so that's why those 10's of thousands of jobs went offshore to India) and also by the Teacher's Union (the biggest indoctrination scam in Canada).

That's why I think you made an oxymoron ;-)

Even though I do like seeing the occasional bit of truth come across the MSM, I have to wonder why and why now? What's going to happen shortly? What the additional "fear" programming? Good catch anyway OP! S&F.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/24.2012 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

so, Dave, you gonna say Nothing to worry about, don't ye?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

if HARVEY KIRK heard what u just said,, never mind GODZILLA,,he take umbridge,,
and so do i ,,
Maybe that Mark Costopalis?,,guy on CBC,,might compaire,, but ,,CBC,,CTV,,there pretty nasty when they want,,like when they aired the incident about the ,,incident at a famous club, involving a 80 year old woman,,and her daughter,,
but ya they dont usually take kindly to ,,bull#,,
Ever here of PATRICK WATSON,,
this hour has 22 minutes,, ya its a tradition.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
We may have to speed up the singularity so we can upload into radiation proof robot bodies. Imagine if that's our future, 30 years from now humans are all cybernetic androids impervious to radiation. We may have to become cylons to keep living on Earth. It would be funny if it wasn't so terrible.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

singularity is only speed-up of the endless idiocy

edit on 24-5-2012 by SarK0Y because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Fukushima is the largest modern day cover up in the history of mankind. The creatures who defend this disaster and pretend to know what they are talking about while making fruitless debunking comments are no better than TPTB scum that has used their mass media resources from the very beggining to hide and bury the truth from all the $heople nations. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Dr. Helen Caldicott exposes how nearly a million people have already died as a result of Chernobyl -- "one of the most monstrous cover-ups in the history of medicine."

Then we extrapolate to Japan. Japan is many orders of magnitude worse than Chernobyl.

edit on 24-5-2012 by fulllotusqigong because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by colbyforce
Damn the nuclear industry bastards, to hell.

That's exacty what Gunderson wants, as he is funded by the anti-nuclear lobby.

That being the person quoted in the article...

Well, based on the situation at Fukushima, I think the anti-nuclear lobby might just have a point, no?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I'm sorry but NOTHING is going to happen, it's been how long now? If something was going to happen that could endanger millions of people it would've already happen. I'm so sick of seeing these Fukushima threads.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Intelligence101

It already happened, where have you been? I suppose the fact that you can't see or smell the radiation that fools you into believing that everythings peachy eh? Lmao!!! You're gravely mistaken my friend. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Though I don't know wht we can do to contain the leaking or what else, if you want the story to reach people, you gotta post this to your twitter account: www.ctv.ca... or go to the link and tweet it out.

Cheers,

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SarK0Y

so, Dave, you gonna say Nothing to worry about, don't ye?

Quite the contrary, I am very worried about Fukushima. I guess you haven't read my other posts on the potential for an ELE based on the amount of plutonium in Reactor 4 that could be aerosolized if the p239 melts down and reaches critical mass.

I do my own radiation tests (have an analyzer and a DND dosimeter) and I am not impressed with the increasing amount of radiation. Exposure is cumulative and the background radiation is increasing, sometimes in leaps and bounds. I particularly avoid areas where water pools off of roofs or roof cistern collection systems. But soon, we won't be able to escape it and the mutation race will begin. There's not a lot we can do about this, except maybe try and pressure the Japanese government and Tepco into fixing this problem. Tepco however is afraid to disappoint their shareholders and the Japanese government is afraid of the IMF and sister corporations that could make it even worse for Japan (if that's gonna happen anyway). I think what we are dealing with in Japan is bunch of indecisive cowards. Eventually, their inaction will doom us all.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

if HARVEY KIRK heard what u just said,, never mind GODZILLA,,he take umbridge,,
and so do i ,,
Maybe that Mark Costopalis?,,guy on CBC,,might compaire,, but ,,CBC,,CTV,,there pretty nasty when they want,,like when they aired the incident about the ,,incident at a famous club, involving a 80 year old woman,,and her daughter,,
but ya they dont usually take kindly to ,,bull#,,
Ever here of PATRICK WATSON,,
this hour has 22 minutes,, ya its a tradition.

IMHO, none of them (in the MSM) have any credibility. When they speak the truth it's only because the truth will assist in the promotion of their master's agenda. There is no truth for the sake of truth in the MSM, it's entertainment peppered with enough truth to make it "seem" real. The only reason they have these clowns on TV forever as "anchors" (something to hold you in place, right) is to give the illusion of credibility and that they are your "friends."

22 minutes is a comedy show, they turn serious situations into a joke, which is kinda funny at times and scary as hell in others because serious situations should get serious airtime. Just look all the retarded crap they run over and over and over add nauseum, this celebrity, that celebrity, who gives a flying f**** when there are real issues in the world.

There is very little truth in the mainstream media and that's not saying alternative media is really that much better because you still have to pick the fly sh*** out of the pepper. I'm just sayin', don't be so naive to think the MSM is any more real, it just initially had the ability by design to reach more people and become a bad habit ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Ever since we used the Bomb we should of known that Nuclear anything would become the downfall of man.
My Grandmother who was a believer in Scripture study much and had a Mission Newspaper. She always said that man never knew what the Power of El Shaddi was. But when they dropped the Bomb she knew then that manhad hardnessed the power of El Shaddi and that she realized that it was now possible for the Propesy in Revelations to come about. That's where it will get to the point that El Shaddi will send Yahusha at the exact moment man faces wiping his kind from existance on this Planet.
Then she saw all the Power Plants and Bombs being built and was convinced that we had less then 100 years till no life would exist.
Radiation can and will kill off all life if given the chance and I believe we are at the threshold of giving it that chance.
I have survived cancer and Heart failure and don't expect to live to much longer. My Grandmother before she died told me that the time of man's destruction would be in my lifetime (before I die).
I considered her a bit prophetic her whole life and now that my life has been shortened I wonder if the wholes time has been shortened to.
There will be no future for my 2 grandchildren at least one without polluted skies and air without radiation everywhere.
Zombie World of the living dead is our future.
Funny how Fukushima has FUK U in it, now that's Irony.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

www.ctv.ca... is not MSN,,,,
u are being biased ,,,
This Hour Has 22 minutes hosted by Patrick Watson,,lol,,your right,,,

22 minutes,,lol i actually forgot ,,

This Hour Has Seven Days.

Patrick Watson Leonard Cohen - 1966 - This Hour Has Seven Days ,

ur right,,but 22 minutes stuff,,ya there good as well.
example below,,hope i picked a good one.
www.youtube.com...

Just GOOD JOURNALISM,,,in a Canadian way.

A Tradition.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by colbyforce
Damn the nuclear industry bastards, to hell.

That's exacty what Gunderson wants, as he is funded by the anti-nuclear lobby.

That being the person quoted in the article...

Well, based on the situation at Fukushima, I think the anti-nuclear lobby might just have a point, no?

Forget who the anti-nuclear lobby is funded by or who the competitors are:

The point is that for each person killed by nuclear power generation, 4,000 die from coal. This is adjusted for how much power is produced by each method of power generation.

Link

Perhaps there is more than one point to be made.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

www.ctv.ca... is not MSN,,,,
u are being biased ,,,
This Hour Has 22 minutes hosted by Patrick Watson,,lol,,your right,,,

22 minutes,,lol i actually forgot ,,

This Hour Has Seven Days.

Patrick Watson Leonard Cohen - 1966 - This Hour Has Seven Days ,

ur right,,but 22 minutes stuff,,ya there good as well.
example below,,hope i picked a good one.
www.youtube.com...

Just GOOD JOURNALISM,,,in a Canadian way.

A Tradition.

I beg to differ on CTV, it is mainstream media, it's on the TV, it has spots in the evening and late night, it's in every province. CBC is the same, except CBC is pulled sideways by the Canadian government directly, whereas CTV is pulled sideways by Bell.

I will check the link later, thanks !

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join