It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare Enochian encounter for writer while working with rock band Tool on Faaip De Oiad (Tool song

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

I wasn't knocking anything, I was simply explaining what it sounds like to me. But I would be careful if I were you, talking about drugs in such a positive way isn't really something the mods like.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
That was very interesting. I believe that the aliens are definitely extra-dimensional entities, as there have been '___' experiments done in the 1990s where people reported they came into contact with similar things, as well as some Reptilians.

In addition, the Mayan shamans probably used '___' that they synthesized from mimosa hostilis root bark, and this might explain some of their cultural depictions.

'___' is a naturally occurring psychedelic is not only prevalent in the plant kingdoms, but is present in every human brain. When we are born, dream and die, it is released from the pineal gland, or "third eye."

I didn't know that you could summon them, though.

ENOCHIAN WITH ENGLISH TRANSLATION: "TORZU!/ Arise! AAO HUBARDO TIBBP/ Amongst the lanterns of sorrow. TZAMRAN/ Appear AAF NOR MOLAP/ Amongst the sons of men IZIPOP/ From the highest vessels, FOARGT VRAN/ The dwelling place of the elders LUCIFTIAS PIRIPSOL/ In the brightness of the heavens."

edit on 24-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

I think all three of us think it sounds like a '___' trip.
edit on 24-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I remember that C2C broadcast. I thought it was fake. An elaborate ruse. But it turns out that a satellite problem or something really did occur at that exact time. After that I was considering that the call was authentic. I don't care who called in afterwards, because that could have been anyone really. The fact that the guy said he was being chased, and was spreading important information at the time the broadcast was lost, is highly strange.

Almost as if "they" were listening, and they didn't want any more of what he was saying to get out, so they set off some sort of EMP device, as that is the quickest way, really the best way, to make sure the broadcast was stopped. As far as the Tool guy, is there any more to the story after the dream? The website I looked at ended at part 3, and I didn't see any 9/11 connection or anything.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

Hey me too
To be honest I never believed in the whole aliens are visiting us from other planets in their spaceships kind of thing.I think the scheme is much more complicated and sinister,whatever is manipulating humanity has been here since forever taking different shapes ,adjusting to our expectation and belief system at the time.What set the alarm off was the description that they are clown like.I don't know if anyone here has heard of a blog called Luminosty written by a person called Dan Mitchell(not his real name),he was very intelligent, knowledgeable and articulate and I like to beleive sane.Dan kept his blog on and off for about two years.He wrote about the high strangeness surrounding him since very young,and a being he called the harlequin that haunted him since he was a child.He made very clear point that the UFOs ,the abductions and the New Age movement were some agenda pushed by certain currents,people,entities I don't know what to call them,with the purpose of compromising humanity and the ultimate price was your soul in the afterlife or something like that.Now I'm describing very narrowly,he covered a lot of subjects and changed his mind frequently but the man was on to something.What if the aliens are actually inter dimensional beings and what we think we know is far removed from the real truth.He deleted everything from his blog and left a final post Luminosity
And here is his Harlequin encounter written by Jason Offutt it's fascinatingThe Mysterious Harlequin
Have fun exploring the rabbits hole.
edit on 24-5-2012 by adnachiel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by adnachiel21

Awesome! Thanks for the additional links.

I'm going to continue researching more this afternoon when I get a little time. I'll report my findings back to this thread.

I hope to see some further contributions between now and then.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
God damn it...there goes my day. It's a #ing hoax with a possibility of some validation
Regardless, very odd that the call was shut down somehow so I'll keep an open mind on this.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
When I first heard the "Frantic" call live, for some sick reason, my intuition told me it was Maynard pranking the show.

Then in future Coast to Coast AM shows, there was a caller who would call in to Art Bell's show called J.C. Webster the Third - I also thought, and still do think, both callers are Maynard.

edit on 5/24/2012 by the_philth because: Because the OCD in me told me to.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It does sound like a '___' trip. A guy called Rick Strassman did controlled, legal tests with '___' and wrote a book called 'The Spirit molecule' about his research. He was suprised by the number of people that encounter these types of beings. It's almost as if the beings actually exist and the '___' is just a gateway to their dimension. You can read a chapter of the book on his website. The thing about '___' is that the brain can release it naturally at times such as death, or it is theorised, at the times when some people have OBE's or profound spiritual paranormal experiences. So the guy could have been having a natural 'trip' , brought on by the chanting.

www.rickstrassman.com.

I don't see how the caller to Cost to Coast is relevant to the experience of the guy that was chanting the Enochian words. Tool just decided to use that recording on the track, they don't know whether the guy was an actor anymore than any of us do. Anyway Interesting account.
edit on 24-5-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by the_philth

What makes you think the second caller was Maynard?
Second line.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Oops double post.
edit on 24/5/12 by dr0pthr3 because: Double posted some how

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
pretty cool story. I too like the band tool. I have just one question though.

How did the guy learn how to pronounce enochian? Thats pretty interesting right there.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by knoledgeispower

makes you wonder if the second call is really from the same guy. I could see the Government trying to cover that up and they have the technology to change people's voices so they sound like someone else

on a side note: 1913 was also the year the Federal Reserve was created
edit on 23-5-2012 by knoledgeispower because: (no reason given)

I know for a fact what you mention is true..

The FBI has a table top model made by Lanier office products that samples a voice.. then allows any person to speak in real time using this new voice copied from someone else..

To my knowledge, that item is still considered classified..

This device was first made around 1980-1984

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

the second caller has a noticable diffrent voice tone

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I guess I got sidetracked about the C2C caller instead of the intent of the thread which was the writer's experience that night. Here is a link about the UFOs seen by police that night www.ufocasebook.com...
It has Officer Craig Steven's report about the indecent

On January 5, 2000 at approximately 4:28 AM 1, Officer Craig A. Stevens was on Patrol in the Village of Millstadt. I was monitoring radio traffic when I heard a report via CENCOM, that the Highland Police Department had a report of a large object flying in the air. CENCOM dispatched Lebanon P.D. to respond. I heard Lebanon state, is the guy 10-55.

Later I heard Lebanon state that he observed the object, and that it headed in the direction of Shiloh, and to have Shiloh P.D. be on the look out for it. I then heard that Shiloh had spotted the object.

I drove to the east end of town to see if I could observe the object. Then I drove to the north end of town, in the Liederkranz Park parking lot. While I was sitting there, I observed a very large flying object coming from a southward direction. The object was flying very low from 500 to 1000 ft., and was flying very slowly.

The object was making no noise. I could only hear a very low decibel buzzing sound. Then the object began banking to the north east direction, and continued to cruise away from me toward the area of Dupo.

I contacted dispatch, and advised them that I had spotted the object. I exited the patrol car, and took the Polaroid camera from the trunk, and attempted to take a picture. The camera was very cold. The temperature was only approximately 18 to 20 degrees outside, and the picture did not seem to exit the camera properly.

I heard Dupo P.D. advise CENCOM that they quite possibly observed the object, but it was at a very high altitude.

I returned to the station, and drew a rough sketch of the object, and typed a report of my observations.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

100% agree. I'm not endorsing the use of it in any way, but from my own experience with the chemical, I have always been subject to seeing multicoloured geometric patterns that change and swirl and evolve. And with each new change you relate either the shape, or the colour to an emotion, or a philosophy etc.
The same result can come from going into trance from repeating mantras. It's been suggested that '___' exists in the human brain and in these intense states of consciousness the chemical is released.
Tool work closely with Alex Grey (Visual Artist), and a lot of his work is akin visually to what a '___' experience is like.

Actually, it seemed like a pyramid or structure of sorts that was composed of smallish beings, horribly clownlike and mechanized, who were juggling orbs of luminous multicolored energy in an extremely fast and deft manner.

I would suggest the writer was either on a psychotropic, or they worked themselves into a trance like state.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinoi

I'm pretty sure Alex Grey was the artist who did the front cover of Rick Strassman's book.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinoi
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Please don't take this the wrong way, as I'm not trying to be a jerk by any means...
I completely agree with the points you guys are making.

We should be careful as to discussing the topic above, as it is a sensitive subject on ATS and I would hate to see this OP closed because of it.

I do agree that it relates to the thread, just use discretion when discussing.

Again, I'm not trying to be a thread cop, but just looking out for the OP.

edit on 5/24/2012 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

I 100% agree. I don't endorse ANY illegal behavior. I'm just suggesting the writer referenced in the op was either A) On a self induced trance, or B) Subject to an outside chemical influence.
I've done many things in the past from drink driving to lying to get better school grades. I endorse neither. Just referencing my past and what I experienced. I appreciate and mirror your concerns.

The band Tool have always had links to illegal substances (illegal in most countries anyways. See Bill Hicks for reference), but the 'writer' the op references to really makes me think they had more of a self induced trance that resulted in the "visions".

To paraphrase comedian Billy Connolly: "You try fasting for 40 days and 40 nights in the dessert, and I guarantee- you'll be speaking to ELVIS!!".

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noinoi

The band Tool have always had links to illegal substances (illegal in most countries anyways. See Bill Hicks for reference), but the 'writer' the op references to really makes me think they had more of a self induced trance that resulted in the "visions".

Those were my thoughts as well. Everything I've read regarding the topic points to that scenario.

TBH, it makes me want to pick up the dictionary and give it a try.

Maynard is always talking about trying to open or prying his third eye.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr0pthr3
reply to post by the_philth

What makes you think the second caller was Maynard?
Second line.

Because he's a prankster and I just think it's him. No rock-solid evidence; just intuition is all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join