It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Agent now missing for two weeks. No reports from media for past week?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

That ancient aliens guy speaks more waffle than birds eye..
He looks like he has had his fingers in a plug socket lol

I think anythings a possibility , maybe he got beamed up who knows..
I know you guys think it is all a conspiracy, but his wife having an affair is still not in the realms of impossibility .

you may laugh, but he may have known for a while about her or they could of had a fight and she came clean, then he picked up his gun wen't out for a jog maybe, then just shot himself having been distraught about the situation about the affair along with the strain of the job. Just because she did not say does not mean to say that she has not had one.

Is she going to say to the press well what it was is i have been shagging his mate or some other guy .....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

I dunno Man, I mean no disrespect but an FBI agent is just a normal person with normal person problems. People *POOF* everyday, I don't know why this is any different. I have 2 friends that are Feds, Ones on the job with the Air Marshalls, the other is with the Bureau. The Air Marshall Hates life because he's never home with his wife & kids & the SA has the most boring assignments known to man. They both work an insane schedule with **** Pay, I don't envy either of them.

I'm not trying to belittle the guy, but I'm trying to put it in perspective. If a loved one of yours vanished it wouldn't still be in the MSM News cycle, Why should SA Ivens be any different?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
reply to post by denver22

I dunno Man, I mean no disrespect but an FBI agent is just a normal person with normal person problems. People *POOF* everyday, I don't know why this is any different. I have 2 friends that are Feds, Ones on the job with the Air Marshalls, the other is with the Bureau. The Air Marshall Hates life because he's never home with his wife & kids & the SA has the most boring assignments known to man. They both work an insane schedule with **** Pay, I don't envy either of them.

I'm not trying to belittle the guy, but I'm trying to put it in perspective. If a loved one of yours vanished it wouldn't still be in the MSM News cycle, Why should SA Ivens be any different?

You may be right, and he is a normal person with normal problems. But having worked in government myself there is one thing I do know. ANY government agency does not like to look bad in the public eye. If they had evidence that suggested that Agent Ivens was having personal issues, they would have hinted at it. A simple statement like (It is believed that Agent Ivens has had some personal issues, and this is not work related). At the first opportunity to wash their hands of any implication they would have.This is not my uncle or your sister, this is a federal employee who just up and walked into the mountains, leaving everything behind but his service weapon. The guy didn't even take his cell phone. Now at first thought, you would think no need for a cell if he was suicidal. Well, if he did off himself he sure has made it difficult to find the body. I'm still of the impression that maybe authorities really don't know why he did what he did. The FBI can't come out and say one of their agents just lost it, and they don't know why. That's a little difficult to explain to the public. You can see them tip toeing around the issue with statements like (he is not considered a threat to the public, but don't approach him). It's just odd to me.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

I work for government now, they wouldn't release anything that's not A) Factual & B) Aids in solving the case or turns up leads. They're not going to say (Mr.X might have some personal problems, but it isn't related to work) No crime has been committed and the guy might have been good at separating work/home life, they may not have known there were problems (If there were any) until they interviewed the wife. You'd be surprised how much people can hide, I had a guy I was partnered with for a few months that was gay but in the closet apparently (not that there's anything wrong with that) The guy had a wife & kids and everything, someone outed him and he ended up eating his Glock while sitting in his car right there in the parking lot after a PBA dinner. Crazy World...

My prediction is that his body will be recovered by monday...

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

I work for government now, they wouldn't release anything that's not A) Factual

Sorry, but you lost me at this statement.

Do you honestly expect us to believe that?

How stupid do you think we are?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

I work for government now, they wouldn't release anything that's not A) Factual

Do you honestly expect us to believe that?

How stupid do you think we are?

I dunno, maybe you should go take your multiple personalities and have them IQ Tested. Obviously You quoted me out of context. In context it was referring to a missing persons press release.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I dunno, maybe you should go take your multiple personalities and have them IQ Tested. Obviously You quoted me out of context. In context it was referring to a missing persons press release.

Typical, a put down on my sanity to deflect from the truth.

I can see how you got the job.

Even in context, its not so difficult to imagine the government is twisting the real story, for purposes we are not aware of.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm still keeping tabs and found this;

IS MISSING FBI AGENT STEPHEN IVENS A RUSSIAN SPY?
Three options for the mystery disappearance of Stephen Ivens

edit on 14-6-2012 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Thank you.I'm glad to see somebody is staying with this odd story.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join