It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's(Babylon)destruction, coming of Leviathan & Nimrod

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Let me attempt to summarize what the LORD has revealed to me about our country. Again, let me affirm to you, with God as my witness, that no writings or books of men have instructed me. The LORD is my Teacher. His Holy Spirit and His Holy Scriptures alone.
According to Daniel 8, the he-goat from the west that crosses the surface of the whole earth without touching the ground and crushes the ram with two horns--this he-goat, after it exalts itself is broken. This he-goat is the United States. The horn that is broken may mean that our leader or our power is broken. Regardless, the messenger specifically tells Daniel that this kingdom will be broken and reduced to four nations--nations that do not have the former power of the United States. Out of one of the nations comes the little horn (the man of lawlessness).
This breaking of the United States into four "splinter nations" may very well come through coordinated terrorist attacks. We should realize from 9-11 our vulnerability, and anyone with common sense should realize that it would not take much to overturn our organized, structured society that is based on supply and demand. How this judgment will take place does not matter. What is important is that we turn to the LORD with all our hearts, repenting and pleading to our God that He would spare the righteous of this nation, so that we may be favored with His sheltering protection in the evil days to come.
Reflect and think on this. Our nation possesses maybe a third of people who profess to follow the moral teachings and standards of conduct that are in the Bible. These citizens still have some influence in the government. Yes, the wicked spiritual beings have been slowly annulling these standards in the government through legislation of wicked men. But there is still a spark of the Judeo-Christian standards left in society and in the government. Although technology is ready for the stigma of the wild animal that ascends out of the Abyss and his false prophet, America still clings somewhat to Judeo-Christian principles. This must be changed by the Adversary to implement his plan�thus, the breaking of the power and the infrastructure of America.
Let me here interrupt the train of thought. Somewhere during these events, Enoch, Elijah, (and maybe John, Daniel, Jeremiah and possibly other prophets--let us not limit God) will come and turn the hearts of older men into child-like hearts again. Through their God-given sovereignty over the earth, and through their powers to afflict the earth with plagues as they wish, and through their invincibility (consuming their opponents with fire which spews out of their mouths), there seems to be a hint at a coming revival of the true faith on the earth. These witnesses will prophesy for 3-1/2 years, and when they finish their testimony, they will be killed by Leviathan. Revelation 11 specifically says that they will be killed by the "wild animal" (Greek-tharion) that ascends out of the abyss. This is not a man. This is the creature that the Lord vanquished of old, the mightiest of his creations. He will be resurrected/loosed from his prison.
Yes, Leviathan. NOT SATAN. The dragon (the Adversary--Satan) which is cast out of heaven in Rev. 12 has seven heads WITH CROWNS ON HIS HEADS. Satan/the dragon of Rev 12 stands on the beach of the sea (KJV incorrectly has "I (John) stood on the shore of the sea". The Nestle-Aland Greek text correctly has HE (Satan/dragon)stood on the shore of the sea. THIRD PERSON AORIST MID/PASS SINGULAR.) What happens after Satan is frustrated because he cannot destroy the woman who brings forth the man-child? He goes to the shore of the sea. What happens then? The beast (Greek-tharion- lit. "wild animal" ascends out of the sea. A wild animal having seven heads and ten horns, AND TEN CROWNS ON HIS TEN HORNS. Again, notice that the dragon of Rev. 12 has SEVEN CROWNS ON HIS SEVEN HEADS. THE FIRST WILD ANIMAL OF REV 13 HAS TEN CROWNS ON HIS TEN HORNS. He is summoned/loosed from the abyss by Satan, who stands on the shore of the sea as Leviathan arises.
In Revelation the angel says that this first wild animal "existed, does not exist now, and will exist again..." Re-read what you have read so far. Let it sink in. Disregard the teachings of men that are ingrained in your eschatology. Further proof that this "wild animal" is a literal dragon with seven heads can be found in the Tanakh/Old Testament. Job 40-41 describes him. I encourage you to do studies in the Tanakh on words such as beast, dragon, (also Heb.-yom, yam, tannin, leviathan), monster, etc.. I also suggest that you use the JPS 1985 ed. of the Tanakh, which is a superb English translation (but not flawless). Other Protestant translations fall short in many passages.
Now, moving on to the SECOND wild animal of Rev 13 which ascends "out of the earth". Remember, the FIRST wild animal of Rev 13 which "ascends out of the sea (abyss)" has seven heads, ten horns, and ten crowns on his ten horns. The SECOND wild animal (Greek-tharion) that ascends "out of the earth" has two horns like a sheep (Greek-arnion-sheep/lamb), and speaks LIKE a dragon. He is not the same as the first wild animal (Leviathan). HE IS A MAN. The phrase "out of the earth" signifies Hades, the realm of the wicked dead. This man also existed at one time, and was the first to introduce false religion and worship of the nephilim, demons, etc�Nimrod. Daniel says that this man will usurp the power of the king of the north (Daniel 11), bring low three kings of the future confederate 10 kings that are in league with Leviathan. Daniel also says that this MAN will "Understand dark sayings... and will introduce a god of forces, which his fathers never knew". He will operate WITH Leviathan, and WITH Satan, and force the world to worship himself, Leviathan, and the image of the seven-headed wild animal (which is also the likeness of Satan). Nimrod was a "mighty hunter by the grace of God". This does not say that he was a worshipper of Yahweh, for he was not. It simply says that God favored him with remarkable physical abilities. So, you see the distinction in Revelation 12 & 13? Satan described in Revelation 12. Leviathan and Nimrod described in Revelation 13.
The whole "Christian" world is looking for a man--a single man-- that is alive now, who is the "antichrist". Most think that the dragons in Rev. 12 and 13 are identical. The world is deceived. There are many antichrists, but there is only one Leviathan, and one "man of lawlessness"/Nimrod, who is the "false prophet". No one, to my knowledge, understands that these former beings are coming back. That is why I am writing this to you, my brother.
A word on God's sovereignty during all of these events. In II Thess. 2 it is said that God will send those that do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, a "spirit of delusion/error", SO THAT they believe THE LIE, and that they might be judged--those who HAVE PLEASURE in unrighteousness. I think of most of the "Christians" that I know. Day in, day out, they acknowledge God in NAME ONLY. Hearers, but not doers. Feeding themselves. Lovers of pleasure. Absorbing sin like sponges through the evils of technology. All the while, thinking they can serve two masters. Deceiving themselves, thinking that they have "eternal" life, because they have had a religious experience, and know who the Messiah is. Thinking they have security, because they belong to "God's church". No bitterness or malice in what I say, brother. I hate the LIE, just as Shaddai hates it. The lies of the false prophets of this country, who preach peace, security and prosperity, are leading MASSES to DESTRUCTION. I long for the coming of Elijah and the other prophets. God�s children will be humbled before Him, as they should have been. Afterwards, the coming of Leviathan and Nimrod (through the orchestrating of Satan) will serve to purify God�s children , through persecution and suffering, and manifest to all who are His children and who are the tares.
I was one of these "Christians". I acknowledge to you and testify that I stand only by God's favor and power. I trust in only Him to guard, protect and lead me in His truth. I am the very worst of sinners, and have committed most of the known sins in this world as a "Christian". Praise and glory be to God. HE delivered me from the bondage of sin, and I trust in Him DAILY for mercy and help to keep me free in HIS liberty. To the Lamb be all the glory, riches, power, wisdom, might, and dominion through all the ages!
A word on the power of these beings that are coming. Even though the world is forced to "straighten-up" by the powers of the two witnesses of Rev 11, it is shocking that the masses of humanity will immediately be persuaded to embrace THE LIE. But then, think of what occurs. These mighty men of God that are sent, with seemingly near-absolute sovereignty over the earth, weather, and are invincible (no MAN can kill them)--THESE MEN ARE KILLED BY A LITERAL DRAGON THAT ASCENDS SUDDENLY OUT OF THE SEA. According to Job 40-41, Leviathan is invincible to humans AND ANGELS. It is specifically stated that ONLY THE LORD CAN SLAY HIM (which the Lord did in hoary antiquity, and put him in the pit of the Abyss--hence you understand the mortal wound by the sword--Greek-makaria-- that all the world sees and marvels at--this mortal wound to one of Leviathan's heads was done by God). Note in Revelation 13, that this literal dragon is given the ability to speak, and does so with blasphemy. An enormous, literal dragon that is invincible to humans! That speaks! I am not marveling in adoration. I marvel in the power of our Elohim. Nothing is impossible with El Shaddai. All of this is done in accordance with God's plan.
This brings me to America again. America (Babylon of Rev. 17, 18, Jer 50, 51, etc.) will be used by Leviathan & Nimrod to slay true worshippers of God. It HAS NOT BEEN FULLFILLED YET: "the blood of prophets, righteous men, etc.. all those slain on the earth was found in her." Now, in a sense it has been partially fulfilled. Legalized abortion of innocent infants has polluted this land from one extremity to the other with innocent blood. The shedding of innocent blood will not be expiated (Manasseh's example), and, according to the book of Numbers, justice can only be served through the shedding of the blood of the murderers. NUMEROUS examples from the Tanakh show us that God WILL CERTAINLY judge ANY nation that sheds innocent blood in profusion. The Israelites of old are a testimony to this. Search the prophets. Four types of judgment are sent by God on a nation that sheds innocent blood: The sword to slay (war/invasion), famine, pestilence/diseases/plagues, and death by the wild animals of the earth. Horrifying prospects for this pampered nation.
So, even though America/Babylon has not yet slain the myriads on earth that will not accept the mark of the wild animal, nor worship his image--just from the fact of the MILLIONS OF BABIES THAT HAVE BEEN OFFERED TO MOLECH (Nimrod), shedding their innocent blood--this dastardly deed has already received a sentence of judgment by the Watchers (see Daniel), and will not be revoked. All through the prophets, we are spoken of as being the most wicked nation that has ever existed. Although Nimrod/Molech has not CONSCIOUSLY been offered to through abortion, the god that Nimrod promoted has been worshipped--SELF. Women and couples DAILY murder their offspring to their own greed, covetousness, selfishness, etc..

IT IS NO FICTION. NO STORY. NO DELUSION OF FANATICS.
MANY STATITICIONS ESTIMATE THAT OVER 30 MILLION
ABORTIONS HAVE BEEN PERFORMED IN THE UNITED STATES!

MILLIONS OF INNOCENTS RIPPED FROM THE WOMB OF THEIR MOTHERS
FOR THE GOD OF SELF!

I WOULD VENTURE A GUESS THAT THIS IS ENOUGH BLOOD
TO FILL A GOOD-SIZED LAKE.

WHAT IF IT IS ONLY 10 MILLION? IS IT SOMEHOW LESS HORRIFIC?

WHAT IF IT IS ONLY A MILLION BABIES MURDERED?

HORROR! ATROCITY! ABOMINATION!

WE ARE GIVEN A VISION OF THESE INFANTS!
WE HAVE BEEN WARNED!
THEY STAND WITH OTHERS BEFORE THE ALTAR OF GOD
AND CRY OUT TO HIM FOR VENGEANCE!

Search all of the pagan religions of old, and you will find the worship of Nimrod and Leviathan and Satan--their names are different in every culture, but what they promote is not--the exaltation of Self, and the belief that man can be a god through some form of works. Human sacrifice is prevalent in many forms of pagan religions. Infants were burned alive in the Valley of Ben-Hinnom in the belief that Molech would bless THEM (self) in return for the blood of the innocent (Nimrod started this). There is nothing new under the sun. Also, I should mention that the Horns on the second wild animal (Nimrod) are literal. They may not be sprouting from his head, but they were worn by him before, and horns in most pagan religions were adorned and admired as symbols of power. He is the Baal that the Israelites worshipped when they made the golden calf, etc.. A careful study of ancient pagan religions will confirm this.
Back to the judgment of America. AFTER Babylon/America has slain the myriads of her own citizens (of the city Babylon) and others, who will not accept the false religion, she will be judged by God. God will put it into the heart of Leviathan and the 10 confederate kings (including the false-prophet Nimrod) to "hate her, eat her flesh, and burn her with fire". Cannibilism was practiced by many ancient pagan cultures, and some ancient-history historians believe that it was introduced by Nimrod. Perhaps this "eating of flesh" is literal-- perhaps it is just the SUBSTANCE (possessions) of the United States is consumed/taken away. The prophets speak much on this destruction.
Somewhere during this time the plague of the locust-creatures, and the horsemen (200 million) of the pit of the abyss are released (Rev. 9 and Joel 2) to torture men for five months and destroy a third of the earth. Perhaps the plague under the king of the Abyss, Apollyon/Abaddon, will be unleashed on us through the direction of Satan, Leviathan, and Nimrod. Regardless, the CITY America/Babylon will be consumed by fire under the schemes of the wild animal(s). Utter desolation. A place where only unclean spirits and demons will dwell. A place that is fit only for fisherman to come ashore and dry their nets, not fit for habitation. However, there are suggestions that some restoration will occur during the Millenium of the Age to come.
Of course, Nimrod and Leviathan will be destroyed at the coming of our Messiah, at the time that Nimrod is exalting himself in the newly-rebuilt temple, declaring himself to be divine (it seems that the temple will be rebuilt during the authority of God's prophets, during the 3-1/2 years that they discipline the earth). They will make war with our Saviour and God, but the Lamb will destroy them, casting them into the lake of fire. The Anointed Saviour will destroy their armies with His own sword, and He will reign on the earth. Maranatha! Satan will be bound for 1,000 years, and then loosed for the final battle, in which the remnant of the tares will be destroyed with him. Then comes the final judgment of mankind, and the blessing of the New Earth and the New Jerusalem! Hallelujah!
A word on the "Rapture". No such word exists in the Scriptures. It is a fable inspired by demons. There is NO RAPTURE OF THE "CHURCH" AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIBULATION. NO "RAPTURE" OF ALL BELIEVERS. There is only a "snatching up" mentioned in I Thess. 4, which will occur at the "last trumpet-blast", mentioned in I Cor. 15. These are those that are "left over" from the �Great Affliction". The last trumpet mentioned is the SEVENTH TRUMPET of Revelation. During the blast of this seventh trumpet, "the secret of God will be finished". Our Lord's return will be during this last trumpet.
Chandler
(Temple, TX)

[email protected]

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
We have already seen the coming of the "Nimrod"... We saw him last night in the debates!

Seriously though...you seemed to have forgotten the appearance of Wyrmwood, so until I see that coming, I'm not going to worry about the locusts, the dragon, etc.

Of course, then again, I see it as a bunch of ancient hullaballoo as well....

This was an interesting point though...

A word on the "Rapture". No such word exists in the Scriptures. It is a fable inspired by demons. There is NO RAPTURE OF THE "CHURCH" AT THE BEGINNING OF THE TRIBULATION. NO "RAPTURE" OF ALL BELIEVERS. There is only a "snatching up" mentioned in I Thess. 4, which will occur at the "last trumpet-blast", mentioned in I Cor. 15. These are those that are "left over" from the �Great Affliction". The last trumpet mentioned is the SEVENTH TRUMPET of Revelation. During the blast of this seventh trumpet, "the secret of God will be finished". Our Lord's return will be during this last trumpet.

144000, descended from the original tribes of Isreal, as I recall (could be off there, off the top of my head)...are to be "saved", but yes, this is AFTER all of the ravaging!!! I always chuckled at how so many sects misinterpret this, when (as you state), it's pretty much plain as day in Revelation.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Why exactly, would Nimrod/Leviathan/Satan desire to go through with this plan when they know they are destined to lose??

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
We have already seen the coming of the "Nimrod"... We saw him last night in the debates!

DAMIT! That is the second time today you beat me to the punchline. I must be getting slow in my old age.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dusran
Why exactly, would Nimrod/Leviathan/Satan desire to go through with this plan when they know they are destined to lose??

They are in God's absolute control. The answer is, God has absolute sovereignty over everything...you, me,the angels Satan, etc.. God has already planned how everything is to occur, when it is to occur, and all the details of the occurence. Our destiny is fixed. God is awesome in power.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by nagantmosin
They are in God's absolute control. The answer is, God has absolute sovereignty over everything...you, me,the angels Satan, etc.. God has already planned how everything is to occur, when it is to occur, and all the details of the occurence. Our destiny is fixed. God is awesome in power.

When you say they are in gods control, isn't the next logical conclusion to say that god is satan? If they are under gods absolute control then he should be able to stop them at will. Why doesn't he?

Perhaps this loving god has an evil side to him. For people to truly love him and worship him he cannot show this evil side so instead he creates "satan" to take the blame which allows him to let loose his inner demon without any repurcusions.

Perhaps the predictions of Revelation are god's plans for a mass conversion of people to love him. He/satan brings an anti-christ to the world and eventually ends up destroying the world.

He then takes the most devout/brainwashed followers (the 144,000 mentioned in revelation) up to "heaven". While the rest are left to stew in hell for 1000 years. In their hell these people then begin to truly believe in the christian religion, god and everything that goes with it. Then after the 1000 years are up god releases these people and they all praise him for rescuing them. Hooray for god!

God now has billions of people that truly love and worship him.

One might question then why we have free will. If god only wants people to serve and worship him why didn't he just create us this way. Again it goes back to the inner demon that is in god. What fun is torturing/hurting somebody if they don't care? Its not any fun (not that I have any experience
)

I believe god to be bipolar. Good guy one minute but he can flip on you at the drop of hat.

Jesus is the antithesis of satan and was created to help god balance out his image from the bad rep he was given in the old testament.

Personally I'm agnostic and don't believe anything I have just written. It is just that whenever I read Revelation or here about the "End times" this is where my thoughts lead me.

The only one who has anything to gain from the antichrist or the "End Times" is god. Think about that one.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Man fell from his perfect, innocent state in the Garden of Eden. Satan hates mankind, and he had a hand in introducing sin to men. Mankind is currently under God's curse for their disobedience. That is why we suffer, feel pain, are unhappy, and our bodies die---we are CURSED. We are ALL cursed because we are rebellious, wicked, and will not seek God's face, although we know God exists.
Yes you have free-will. But look at what you choose with your free-will. Not God. Neither does Satan choose GOd. I wrote details of the coming judgment, for it is coming SOON. I wrote in an effort to warn others. God PROMISED that HE would deliver all that call on His name for help. His name is Jesus Christ, and He is coming back to deliver His people and judge the wicked.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I ommitted something that I meant to address. Yes, you are correct about some people "stewing in hell" for 1,000 years. These are the disobedient believers, that believe in the Messiah Jesus, but do not love Him enough to obey Him and give their lives for him. They are the pathetic "christians" that you see every day, that are hypocrites and liars. They will not get away with their self-righteous attitudes. God hates pride, for He is the source of everything. It angers Him when we are proud of something that He gave to us. As if, WE somehow did something without Him. Nothing exists or can be done apart from His divine will.
They will be purified with fire. A horrible prospect. A lake of fire and sulfur. At the end of the 1,000 years they will be "fit" for GOd's use.
It seems the "non-believers" will simply cease to exist. At the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ, ALL THE DEAD STAND BEFORE GOD TO RECIEVE EXACTLY WHAT THEY DESERVE. If anyone's name is not found in the Book of Life, He is cast into the lake of fire (Rev. 20). Perhaps the end of these people is annihilation. They simply are burnt up, and cease to exist. It is written in the Psalms, "Man that does not understand is like the BEASTS that perish". Horrible!

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   

They are in God's absolute control. The answer is, God has absolute sovereignty over everything...you, me,the angels Satan, etc.. God has already planned how everything is to occur, when it is to occur, and all the details of the occurence. Our destiny is fixed. God is awesome in power

I'm a little confused why I was given free will then.

Oh thats right...silly me....cause the Bible tells me so.

JAK

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   

That is why we suffer, feel pain, are unhappy, and our bodies die---we are CURSED. We are ALL cursed because we are rebellious, wicked, and will not seek God's face, although we know God exists.

*Sigh* So all of us, evey child born is cursed because they all know that God exists. Even those born and raised with different cultural beliefs.

Look, if you are religious then go about your business with the deep sense of well being, safe in the knowledge that some almighty God is watching your back, and stop spouting off to everyone else. If you live your life in an exemplary manner, people will no doubt notice and wonder how or why you do so. When asked you can then explain to them you system of beliefs and leave them to decision to make themselves.

I wasn't raised in a religious household, which may go some way to explaining my personal opinion of religion. Whether I believe or not though, this kind of testament (if you'll excuse the pun) does grate on me.

I don't spew forth my personal belief to others, let alone inform that they are all cursed from birth and unless they agree with my views, and ascribe to my spiritual beliefs, they are all going to suffer in the afterlife. Boy, you people really have a great way of getting the message of love and brotherhood across.

Like I said, live your life in an exemplary manner, in an example of tolerance and love, and let others come to you to hear why and how you do so.

If you feel that you cannot do this, then I suggest you delve deeper into your faith and see if you can find somekind of inner peace. Spouting off like you are only enrages those who are unwilling or unable to go along with your opinion, and any reply may not be to your liking.

I personally find it immensely offensive that anyone dare presume to tell me that I am cursed or will be spending the afterlife in Hell, let alone any of my offspring.

You don't know, it is your opinion, because that's what your personal experiences have led you to believe. It is my opinion that those who shout about this kind of thing in the manner which you choose are usually the most insecure, leaning on faith either as a crutch or a mask. Either one is disagreeable.

If you truly have faith, then undoubtedly you must walk about with an inner sense that all will work out in the end through the hand of God. Well lucky you, some of us don't have that reassurance. Be thankfull that you do. Feel for those of us who aren't as certain about things yet still strive to treat others with respect and compassion rather than telling us we are cursed.

Regards,

(a thoroughly angry)

Jack

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Your blood is on your own hands, not mine. You have been warned. You are really angry with God, not just at me. I only told you what God said in the Scriptures, and I did not tell you anything in a judgmental, hypocritical, self-righteous way. I said WE are sinners. WE are cursed. WE need God. WE (as in you and I both). No one is looking down on you or anything. I will acknowledge to you that I am the very WORST OF SINNERS ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE PLANET. THERE ARE NOT MANY TERRIBLE SINS THAT I HAVEN'T COMMITTED.
Just wanted to tell you that God is kind, loving and forgiving to every sinner that goes to Him for help. He had mercy on this sinner. I tell others about GOd's goodness through Jesus CHrist, simply because I want them to know how much He loves us.

JAK

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
What are you on about, my blood is on my own hands?

I thought I was cursed from birth? If this is indeed the case then I hardly consider it my own fault.

And I see you presume to tell me who my anger is really directed toward. While thank you for the concern, I feel you have misinterpreted my post.

The anger expressed is in no way focused on God, it was aimed at you.

God didn't pen your previous post, you did. God didn't make you put down the things you chose to, stop trying to shirk the blame. Grow up and take some responsibility for you own actions.

You state in your post

I will acknowledge to you that I am the very WORST OF SINNERS ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE PLANET. THERE ARE NOT MANY TERRIBLE SINS THAT I HAVEN'T COMMITTED.

Well, once again I find myself offering the suggestion that you start taking some responsibility for your actions.

What did I state in my previous post:

Originally posted by JAK
It is my opinion that those who shout about this kind of thing in the manner which you choose are usually the most insecure, leaning on faith either as a crutch or a mask. Either one is disagreeable.

This point appears to sum up your situation very well. You have chosen religion as a crutch, and I find your offering of enlightening words nothing short of offensive.

It is fair enough if this is your choice, I wish you the best in getting through whatever crisis you are experiencing and hope all is well with you in the future. I hope you are able to overcome the shame of whatever sins you have commited. If you wish to (ab)use religion in this fashion, merely because you are not strong enough to deal with you situation yourself, that is your decision.

Do not though, presume to start throwing such personal beliefs about at everyone else because you can't find the strength to deal with your problems inside yourself. To choose religion as a crutch, to abuse a faith is bad enough in my opinion. To then tell me that I and my family are cursed based on a spoon fed story that you need due to your own weakness... some might find such actions repugnant beyond words.

Regards,

(a still thoroughly angry)

Jack

[Edited on 2/10/04 by JAK]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
God is good to us. He gives us the food we eat, the clothes we wear, the houses we live in. A job. A car. Health. Family. Physical comforts and luxuries. I am so thankful that He does not forget us. He even provided a way for us to be forgiven of our sins, and be reconciled to Him. What Love!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAK

*Sigh* So all of us, evey child born is cursed because they all know that God exists. Even those born and raised with different cultural beliefs.

Look, if you are religious then go about your business with the deep sense of well being, safe in the knowledge that some almighty God is watching your back, and stop spouting off to everyone else. If you live your life in an exemplary manner, people will no doubt notice and wonder how or why you do so. When asked you can then explain to them you system of beliefs and leave them to decision to make themselves.

I wasn't raised in a religious household, which may go some way to explaining my personal opinion of religion. Whether I believe or not though, this kind of testament (if you'll excuse the pun) does grate on me.

I don't spew forth my personal belief to others, let alone inform that they are all cursed from birth and unless they agree with my views, and ascribe to my spiritual beliefs, they are all going to suffer in the afterlife. Boy, you people really have a great way of getting the message of love and brotherhood across.

Like I said, live your life in an exemplary manner, in an example of tolerance and love, and let others come to you to hear why and how you do so.

If you feel that you cannot do this, then I suggest you delve deeper into your faith and see if you can find somekind of inner peace. Spouting off like you are only enrages those who are unwilling or unable to go along with your opinion, and any reply may not be to your liking.

I personally find it immensely offensive that anyone dare presume to tell me that I am cursed or will be spending the afterlife in Hell, let alone any of my offspring.

You don't know, it is your opinion, because that's what your personal experiences have led you to believe. It is my opinion that those who shout about this kind of thing in the manner which you choose are usually the most insecure, leaning on faith either as a crutch or a mask. Either one is disagreeable.

If you truly have faith, then undoubtedly you must walk about with an inner sense that all will work out in the end through the hand of God. Well lucky you, some of us don't have that reassurance. Be thankfull that you do. Feel for those of us who aren't as certain about things yet still strive to treat others with respect and compassion rather than telling us we are cursed.

Regards,

(a thoroughly angry)

Jack
Thanks Jack. Let me clear up a couple things. Our destiny is written but free will means that we choose a destiny when we take what we were given back to God and forfeit that will to him. I know this because I an one of those who chose destiny. Prophesy is difficult but even the bible is reduced to a wooden idol dressed in gold in the face of God. Misinterpretations of prophecy have in my experience been useful tools of false prophets. Not that I'm suggesting anything, the approach I experienced was a deliberatemy used device and the purpose isn't exactly clear. The innocent are plants animals children and women. Women are innocent because they carry the innocence of their childhood throughout theirlililife. I am Leviathan. I am a part of a perfect creation without will of my own. I am the pride of God himself. I do not say who will be judged. But I will say to anyone who says look at the God I have and look what he said he's talking about you guys your not innocent you should be scared. You don't have anything to be proud of and when I come for the little bit of pride you created to flaunt in the face of the innocent you won't get a chance to fear me. You will be paralyzed with terror.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nagantmosin
I ommitted something that I meant to address. Yes, you are correct about some people "stewing in hell" for 1,000 years. These are the disobedient believers, that believe in the Messiah Jesus, but do not love Him enough to obey Him and give their lives for him. They are the pathetic "christians" that you see every day, that are hypocrites and liars. They will not get away with their self-righteous attitudes. God hates pride, for He is the source of everything. It angers Him when we are proud of something that He gave to us. As if, WE somehow did something without Him. Nothing exists or can be done apart from His divine will.
They will be purified with fire. A horrible prospect. A lake of fire and sulfur. At the end of the 1,000 years they will be "fit" for GOd's use.
It seems the "non-believers" will simply cease to exist. At the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ, ALL THE DEAD STAND BEFORE GOD TO RECIEVE EXACTLY WHAT THEY DESERVE. If anyone's name is not found in the Book of Life, He is cast into the lake of fire (Rev. 20). Perhaps the end of these people is annihilation. They simply are burnt up, and cease to exist. It is written in the Psalms, "Man that does not understand is like the BEASTS that perish". Horrible!
God doesn't hate Anything and his pride is recorded in job 40-41.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godthief

originally posted by: nagantmosin
God doesn't hate Anything and his pride is recorded in job 40-41.
edit on 18-3-2016 by Godthief because: wrong quote

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Seriously though...you seemed to have forgotten the appearance of Wyrmwood, so until I see that coming, I'm not going to worry about the locusts, the dragon, etc

Well you should start worrying lots NOW!

I've been watching this object by the sun for two years and now we are talking objectS!

Also known as the red Kachina and as you say The Dragon, I can confirm main object (brown dwarf) is red, it also resembles a dragon when seen completely with its moons and debris field.

Here's some images taken from a sequence of shots over an hour. I was watching these objects for the whole duration-one of the most amazing things I've seen and very sobering.

I have completed many sessions such as this over the year-documented here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

My estimations are, that it will pass May/June 2016.

"There will be signs in the heavens"..

You're not wrong!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Oh yeah this God..um Jehovah? He is Annunaki and kindly nuked Sodom And Gommorah-He is not the true source creator of all that is and only a jealous psychotic individual requires worship. I don't doubt this individual (group?) will return though, for a final battle of the gods..

top topics

join