It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The greatest lie ever told; disclosed in one film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I just finished this video, blew my mind! All the facts that it provides.. rattles me. The greatest conspiracy the World over, is a well kept secret. This film is 1:13:00 long, the last 20 minutes being true photos the moon and it's natural colours!.

The video covers the Nasa lies, moon anomilies, country space programs working together in secret, the true and natural colour of the moon as well as the directors and researchers own ideas and theories.. I never thought about the natural colour of the moon! I encourage those who can and have an hour and a half to spare, to watch this very mind-opening video.

~ Love is an art

Eta - Take with a grain of salt
Read first few comments before spending your time watching the video.
edit on 23-5-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

Jose Escamilla... seriously?
That guy is a joke.

rationalwiki.org...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Also noticed in the credits (at 1:11:34 mark):

"Colorization of the Moon Photos - Jose Escamilla - Adobe Photoshop CS3"

Who is to say what is real and what was colorized by Jose?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LoveisanArt

I'm sure you've taken the time to carefully verify everything you've been told to believe as true in this film instead of falling prey to the common moronic gullibility of most of the simple minded that pretty much believe what they're told to believe ... because it's on youtube, or a full-length video, or TV, or because it just makes sense (so it MUST be true!!!!!).

Yeah, it must be legit.

*end sarcasm*

edit on 23-5-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

cute way of saying this is fake..yes I feel a bit silly now, should of done more research.. thank the previous posters for enlightening me

I did find it interesting why all countries are using the same symbolism and numbers in their logos and such ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Star for that my friend.. thank you. I guess I did jump the gun on that one

For everyone else who just came to see the thread and are going through comments.. do not flag or star this thread plaese.. there is good information and eye openers in the video, but as these members have claimed, its all rubbish

Thanks to the previous posters.. *goes to bed shamefully*

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Watched it and enjoyed it for it's theories, my head hurts from spinning images though. Fact or fiction - it doesn't do any harm to pay the moon theories some attention once in a while. Credibility of the film-maker aside, for myself at least - it's important to see stuff like this to get an idea of the bigger picture, to see where people are trying to lead/lie/supply the UFO phenomena. I would say thanks OP, but you said not to.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I saw it before on YouTube and chalked it up to drugs. Seeing it posted here makes me think just maybe there is a possible drug-related explanation for the whole UFO phenomenon. Maybe the foo fighters were balloons releasing hallucinogens, and long-lasting versions were released worldwide and still occasionally cause multimode, multiwitness sightings—nothing to do with swamp gas. Just a crazy theory brought on by a long series of crazy threads. Maybe these threads (especially the ones about CGI videos) have a slight hallucinogenic effect.

I have to set this drug theory aside to avoid worrying about all the planes that pass over my house. I have to trust those pilots constantly, although surprisingly a C-130 dropped below 500 feet passing over my house a few months ago, which must at least be illegal. But can’t we have better threads?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

im a little confused by your post lol.. what is your correlation with a video of the moon and man-space-missions being a lie, planes over your house and hallucinogens ?

you sure your not on drugs ?
(just a joke, dont go ape s**t)

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by markymint

I completely agree, Im very open minded about the video, after reading about the "producer" guy.. I have weird thoughts about his ideas and motives about this film... but regardless of the producer being a sham or not.. the film covers important Facts about Nasa and many other space agencies.

One thing I found very interesting; in the film they say that Nasa is not a public-offering organization.. upon their establishment they were a relation with military defense, and it is clearly legal that they do not have to offer ANY truth to the public, that is not what they are about.

This video is less about the moon and its colours.. the author and his artificial colouring of the Moon itself (Nasa can do it and people dont care, but when a producer tries to open eyes hes put right away as a sham.. makse sense I guess?) The film is more about Nasa, the missions and findings on the moon, and their significance to our current realty.

Another thing stated in the film that I did not think about... the Government and their connection with said ETs.. which is a belivable conspiracy the World over as well as here on Ats. One of the moon landings, the humans met with ET presence, and made a deal to never give away the identity and existence of these beings on the Moon. If they do not allow the existence to go public, I wonder what those beings on the moon offered the Governments, and since, why all Elite Governments are connected via the space agency. There is a massive cover up going REGARDLESS of who produced this film. Its not even about the producer or the film, its the fact we are living a lie each day, and the elites are doing one heck of a job covering everything up!

~ Love is an art
edit on 23-5-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2012 by LoveisanArt because: typing..

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
reply to post by xpoq47

im a little confused by your post lol.. what is your correlation with a video of the moon and man-space-missions being a lie, planes over your house and hallucinogens ?

you sure your not on drugs ?
(just a joke, dont go ape s**t)

~ Love is an art

It should require no explanation. We’ve got a large body of credible witnesses who should be taken at their word: pilots, their crews, passengers, radar operators, in some cases police officers. You can’t call them all liars. The only thing that seems to work is to drown them out with an overwhelming army of clowns repeating and embellishing their UFO stories. The crazier, the better. All is forgotten, even the physical-trace cases. Even then it’s not enough. YouTube has to be flooded with videos that further dishonor professionals who risked everything and reported what they saw.

It seems to work. Together, the charlatans and debunkers (with a little help from disinfo agents) have got people believing without a second though that those reliable witnesses must have all been hallucinating.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by xpoq47

oh sorry my friend.. i was a bit tired last night when I read your first post

Yes the debunkers (who are bias anyways based on their fear and lack of experience) and all the other nay-sayers are pretty nuts.. There are millions and millions of people who have witnessed Spaceships, Light ships (Orbs) etc.. Yes thousands and thousands of cases can be "debunked" or have a human explanation.. but thats not as large a % then the ET explanations.

Its really not that big of a deal.. Extraterrestrials, spaceships etc... I dont know why humans have to try everything in their book to avoid or discredit the REALITY of their existence
Wether you dont want to belive, its against your religion or whatever.. that doesnt change the Truth of ET existence.

~ Love is an art

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Its not about the damn colour of the moon... -_-

Thsi film covers many many things, the colour of the moon being ONE of them.. so lets just say the colour of the moon iin the film is discredited.. now focus and worry about all the other facts it brings up.

This film discredits Nasa and all the Elite countries and their conspiracy of hiding a truth of ET existence on the moon (and in general) as well as all the coverups that have beeen going on.

~ Love is an art

new topics

top topics

join