It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion and why this god person doesn't exist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
The 'Bible' is a bunch of scrolls that was written down by humans about an event (probable ET intervention) that happened many years before.

It was labelled as the word of a single god by other humans.

People believe it because of the old 'Chinese Whispers' game. People talk about stuff then tell other people and it keeps going until the facts are lost and the fairy tale is written down. After that, people inform/tell/instruct their children to believe in this rubbish that has been handed down to them as fact.

It is just a distorted story that has been changed numerous times over many years.

The idea of a god that is always seeing, hearing, smelling, feeling and, even, tasting has been ingrained into you for behavioral reasons (i.e. I'm in charge and whenever you're awake I'll know whether you are good or bad)

Please, please understand that religion is just a tool that originally was invented to do good but was then taken over as a tool to control.............

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
And I am certain that you have proof and references for this hypothesis, yes?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Nothing personal, but this topic is beaten to death. Probably best placed in Rants. Did you do a search before you started your thread? Just asking. Atheists love to vent. Happens here all the time. Best to check search, and add your venting to an existing thread. Then, if anyone is interested in bashing Christians and the Bible, they can join you there in the remote land of anti-Christian rants. PS: While you are at it, why not throw in some verbage about intelligent design being stupid, or that people who believe the Bible and intelligent design are stupid. Heard it. Nuff said.

PS: opinion, not based on fact. Facts support the Bible, and the existence of God. Might want to do some more fact checking before you rule out what has been established as true by science for centuries.
edit on 5/23/2012 by Jim Scott because: add

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Nothing personal, but this topic is beaten to death. Probably best placed in Rants. Did you do a search before you started your thread? Just asking. Atheists love to vent. Happens here all the time. Best to check search, and add your venting to an existing thread. Then, if anyone is interested in bashing Christians and the Bible, they can join you there in the remote land of anti-Christian rants. PS: While you are at it, why not throw in some verbage about intelligent design being stupid, or that people who believe the Bible and intelligent design are stupid. Heard it. Nuff said.

PS: opinion, not based on fact. Facts support the Bible, and the existence of God. Might want to do some more fact checking before you rule out what has been established as true by science for centuries.

So, who is venting?
Read my post again........

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
In a 3D game, how do you find the programmer ? You cant, but hes there knowing everything you do
Same stuff in life, you cannot find him does not mean hes not there.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I live my life in a way that doesn't hurt anyone...I indicate my intention both on the road and off....

You've labelled me as an 'ATHEIST'

Did you read the words that I wrote?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The secularists are more fanatical than any religious cult. Have you ever noticed this fact: Atheists claim they do not believe in the existence of God, yet they spend all their time fighting Him and making negative comments about God.

Atheism is more than disbelief; it is a well-financed movement with a stealth agenda. God and religion are separate entities that get intertwined together by man. Atheism is also an Illuminati tool to control you. If not why is their goal to have a world without a god?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JonU2

I live my life in a way that doesn't hurt anyone...I indicate my intention both on the road and off....

You've labelled me as an 'ATHEIST'

Did you read the words that I wrote?

Please read that I did not label you an atheist. I said atheists love to vent.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ever think of trying to convince yourself there is a God, you know, just like, in case your wrong and Satan makes you his girlfriend in hell

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

It is just a distorted story that has been changed numerous times over many years.

I love this one. Have you compared the Isaiah in the Dead Sea Scrolls to the Isaiah in the present-day King James Version of the Bible? Virtually identical in every sense. So, where are these numerous changes? And you can expect that same accuracy for the rest of the Bible, my friend.

The Bible was written carefully in temperature/humidity controlled conditions by monks who were checked and cross-checked. They wrote on papyrus, which is animal skin. These scrolls would last conservatively over 300 years. So, hypothetically, that's only 5 copies from the original writing. Today we have thousands of copies from many points on the map, and they all correlate to prove the incredible accuracy and the reverence given to careful reproduction of the Word of God.

We have handwritten copies of manuscripts that could have easily been written by the original Apostles, within 25 years of the event. Scriptural writings would be examined by those alive at the time to verify that the writings held to the truth.

While critics have attempted for centuries to prove the Bible is full of errors, and miscopied, they have only come to know and believe that it is the most accurate historical book ever written in human history. It is backed by over 50,000 archaeological discoveries, one of which came out yesterday...the seal with the name of Bethlehem...the earliest ever found. Prior to yesterday's news, critics like yourself would have said that Bethlehem did not exist in the time of Christ, or was a fable. Today, the existence of King David is being proven. Stick around, watch the truth unfold.

Been to Mt. Ararat lateley? A mission from Hong Kong found Noah's Ark. The media said it was a setup, fake. Look at the pics.. it's under glacier ice and lava. I don't think so. Now the area will ultimately become an archaeological preserve for further study by international teams to find out what that boat is doing at 15,000 ft.
But then, that's just a big error and misleading mistake, too, right?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
The secularists are more fanatical than any religious cult. Have you ever noticed this fact: Atheists claim they do not believe in the existence of God, yet they spend all their time fighting Him and making negative comments about God.

Atheism is more than disbelief; it is a well-financed movement with a stealth agenda. God and religion are separate entities that get intertwined together by man. Atheism is also an Illuminati tool to control you. If not why is their goal to have a world without a god?

Well said and true. I love it when they say they do not have beliefs in God yet spend their entire lives trying to prove what they say is a fantasy is not real. True atheists do not proselytize, and you wouldn't see them in a religion forum "fighting the heathen" while claiming that their belief that there is no God or gods is not a belief but a "lack of belief" by using flowery words to decieve themselves.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   

The 'Bible' is a bunch of scrolls that was written down by humans about an event (probable ET intervention) that happened many years before.

People believe it because of the old 'Chinese Whispers' game. People talk about stuff then tell other people and it keeps going until the facts are lost and the fairy tale is written down. After that, people inform/tell/instruct their children to believe in this rubbish that has been handed down to them as fact.

The idea of a god that is always seeing, hearing, smelling, feeling and, even, tasting has been ingrained into you for behavioral reasons (i.e. I'm in charge and whenever you're awake I'll know whether you are good or bad)

Please, please understand that religion is just a tool that originally was invented to do good but was then taken over as a tool to control.............

Just prejudicial arbitrary conjecture?

mmkay.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Don't worry too much about the organized church types typical reactions on your theme. Most of these Christians have read only one book and never looked at the issues of what came to make Genesis and the issues of the rest of Noah's family from Enoch to Nimrod.

For those that do want to learn more and read other than the one book, they discover what you have found. Organized Religion is a bit like a drug, where they have to embellish already embellished stories to make themselves feel connected to something big, though it is make believe.

Reading Enoch one finds the Annunaki and the Distant Travelers theme. Then comes the issues of blood and blood types being important for some religions. There are lots of other books to be read to overcome ignorance, but the Organized Churches Christians can't read to greater knowledge. Don't worry, because that makes them of the Beast mindset and you of the greater knowledge and more informed mindset.

Christians can't read in areas like the Ancient Sumerian tablets because it pretty much tells they follow an Annunaki derived Yahwah or multiple Annunaki called Elohim.

They also can't seem to figure out where the 666 comes from over the issues of gold mines in volcanic rift zones that get back to the Annunaki's wants for gold and their being more than willing to play creator gods on Earth.

Christians really need to get a life and read more than one book before they attempt to present themselves as well read, informed, or capable of making intelligent comment beyond those of a cult type programming. imho

The secrets the organized church wants to cover up are these issues of the old Sumarian texts that speak to how things like Genesis came to be written. Look earlier than Noah and one finds the secrets and why those that can't read in this information area of history become so associated with the 666 talents of gold.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'll toss out some more old connections that begin to appear when one reads beyond the one book's limited view of old history for Earth.

One of the things one notices is Jesus called his version of god as the "Father". This again links back to the theme of the Creator god or gods. We find that the historical offspring of some of these folks became the blonde and blue eyed Arians.Aryan.

We even find the Ancient Sumarians used symbols like the Swastica. Then in the times for Germany and Hitler we find some interesting simularities. Hiter's want for a "Father land" composed of Blone and Blued eyed people that follow this old theme close to Jesus being Blonde and Blue-grey eyed. Even the theme for the blood in the land that was a part of the red flag of German. Most all of the Hitler theme stems from a study of this similar theme of ancient religion and following the bloodlines.

Hitler's bible was a book written about how the Arians were the superior peoples, a Master Race of higher intelligence, due to this same related old history. This was a large part of why the Hitler theme became so popular in its time, as they put together a big chunk of these associations. A good part of the reason for WWII was over this bit of ancient history.

en.wikipedia.org...

Even the big deal with Hitler's Rudolph Hess going off to Scotland to attempt some deal was over this theme of the Scotts being more part of the Ayran migrations. Hess gets shot down in Scotland and locked up for life by Churchill over knowing that old theme of religion about the blone and blue eyed Nordic associations with the higher order bloodline of the type O negative.

About all the organized church does these days is promote ignorance of history, be it pre-Noah history or even the very roots of the Hitler religion themes linked to their study of these same blood linked religion issues.

edit on 24-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Hitler's Fatherland and Master race a lot like Annunaki theme

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have a serious question that could probably solve the mystery.

At what point, after the supposed existence and death of Jesus, did people start talking about Jesus?

It would be improbable for people to be talking about Jesus during the time Jesus was reported to have been on Earth, if Jesus wasn't on Earth. The only way people would be talking about him, during that timeframe, and glorifying him the way they did in the Bible, is if they were a witness to this greater, glorious being.

Contrarily, if people didn't start talking about Jesus, until say, 100 years after the documented time of Jesus's death, then I would say that Christianity is probably undoubtedly a human-made control mechanism.

You see my point? If Jesus actually did exist, he would have, historically, been the word on the street in the Biblically reported time of Jesus's existence and all that hype would have then been passed down from generation to generation coming from people who actually witnessed Jesus firsthand.

However, if people didn't even know about Jesus until the Bible came out, then Jesus is a lie.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by JonU2

Here's a problem for you then. It's true that "God" appears to have fallen off the screen since Jesus Christ but the bible gives a reason for it. Jesus Christ gave us this parable about it.
Matthew 25
13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods.
15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.
16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.
17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.
18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.
19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

But the real problem is this. The Jews of the first century AD triggered the curse of Malachi. John the Baptist wasn't supposed to die when he did. And working out the details it appears that according to the book of Hosea the curse is a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse.

Literally this world is cut off from the God of the Jews until the curse runs out. Which by my best guess is sometime in the 2020s

He's coming back.

Essentially your post is premature.

The details of the curse if you want them.
edit on 24-5-2012 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
You are quite a silly man to come to this conclusion.

How then is consciousness created in our minds?

Would it not take something superior to create something inferior to itself?

Has man ever created anything that is superior to himself?

In the answers to these simple questions one will discover that Something superior to consciousness must have created it. Whatever we view consciousness as. However limited our scope. This which is the highest pinnacle of knowledge and earthly understanding, has a superior being. To which I would say we do owe a debt of gratitude for affording us this experience.

So what if extra-dimensional beings assisted in our evolution. One cannot take away from the fact that they did not create consciousness itself.

But i am not disagreeing with your entire post. Just the topic

All religious cultures speak of the same thing. And each of their cultures and languages had ways of carrying on the message within their culture that was specific to their interpretation of life and its origins.
edit on 24-5-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
I have a serious question that could probably solve the mystery.

At what point, after the supposed existence and death of Jesus, did people start talking about Jesus?

It would be improbable for people to be talking about Jesus during the time Jesus was reported to have been on Earth, if Jesus wasn't on Earth. The only way people would be talking about him, during that timeframe, and glorifying him the way they did in the Bible, is if they were a witness to this greater, glorious being.

Contrarily, if people didn't start talking about Jesus, until say, 100 years after the documented time of Jesus's death, then I would say that Christianity is probably undoubtedly a human-made control mechanism.

You see my point? If Jesus actually did exist, he would have, historically, been the word on the street in the Biblically reported time of Jesus's existence and all that hype would have then been passed down from generation to generation coming from people who actually witnessed Jesus firsthand.

However, if people didn't even know about Jesus until the Bible came out, then Jesus is a lie.

The answer is a pretty simple one. Running under the old system of Yahway (which includes the theme of Yahwah under different names in Rome and Greece), the god that killed and wared all the time, the Roman Empire was falling apart. So, they (Rome's King) wanted a new god to look up to that didn't want wars all the time. They were after moving toward peace and not continual wars. And due partly to that move the Byzintine Empire became the longest lasting Empire.

Who do the Romans, under Constantine, find but the Prophet Jesus fits what they want politically. Jesus for the Romans became the replacement for Yahwah. Most of the Christians get that part wrong as Jesus didn't become Yahwah, he replaced the theme for Yahwah with the Christian theme from Jesus / James / Essene. The Essene themes became the Word for god. It was a massive paradigm shift ordered by Rome.

The Jesus / Essene theme for god was peace, stop the temple sacrafice game, and look at the many healing and nutritional effects that Mother Nature (The Father) provided to mankind. So, the Essene and Jesus healers all took notice of Myrrh, they took notice of sprouted grains as bread, and they took notice of the health and mind expanding powers of the boron loaded soils and water of the region around Mt. Carmel. It became the times for a god that one did not fear, but one that nurtured the children of Earth to get along.

Jesus didn't want to become god, he was only the messenger for a new and better way. If looked at in that respect things work much better historically and religiously.

edit on 24-5-2012 by MagnumOpus because: A big Paradigm Shift, but they scewed up the theme of Jesus significantly to meet their (Rome's) need

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

But were people talking about Jesus during the biblically reported time of Jesus's existence or 100 years after?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

They wrote on papyrus, which is animal skin.

LOL.

Been to Mt. Ararat lateley? A mission from Hong Kong found Noah's Ark. The media said it was a setup, fake. Look at the pics.. it's under glacier ice and lava. I don't think so. Now the area will ultimately become an archaeological preserve for further study by international teams to find out what that boat is doing at 15,000 ft.
But then, that's just a big error and misleading mistake, too, right?

LOLx2
Please have a read.

robertcargill.com...

edit on 5-24-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join