It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I going to hell? ( A day in the life of GST )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't know if hell exists, I have my doubts, but I digress.

I don't know why I am sharing this with you, but I feel the need to share this little bit of my day with some one, and you came to mind.

I hope you don't mind...

I went to go visit my grandma in her nursing home today.She has Alzheimer's, but is not TOO bad... She likes to reintroduce me to everyone several times...But I just smile and say " How are you?"

She can get irritable with people who forget, and does not realize just how forgetful she is, but that is way beside the point.

Anyway, I went there and all these old women were sitting at a table and they were signing these cards that were going out to the troops over seas. In Afghanistan, I assume.

Normally, I would not send cards to troops...Not for any political reasons, just because I don't really feel like making the effort....

But they kept passing the cards to me to sign...So I figured...Why not... Maybe I could have some fun with this.

I decided not to sign my name though...I decided to sign other peoples names....

I wonder what these soldiers will think when they get a card from Jenna Jameson, Tom Hanks, Paris Hilton and Pamela Anderson.

I figured it was harmless to do...Maybe it will give them a good laugh... Who knows...

The activity director knew I was doing it, she found it funny... So she is going to send them as is....

Whether I like what is going on over there or whether I think we belong over there, I figure they could use a little laugh....

I had a nice laugh anyway.

So yeah, that was my day..I forged celebrity signatures in nursing home cards being sent to troops over seas....

Am I going to hell?

edit on 23-5-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have burned Bibles, excreted on the ashes, flipped off statues of Jesus, taken the Lord's name in vain, and generally disrespected Christianity in every way possible...and I haven't regretted a single minute of it.

I have flat-out stated I will beat the **** out of God if he exists and I meet him. Wait...no, I didn't say that. Oh well, now I did.

Anyway, don't worry. Let me know when you're about to die and I'll show up just ahead of you. Considering if Hell exists, I have a one-way ticket reserved ahead of time on the express train going straight past the gates down to the 4th circle...You'll look like a saint compared to me.

edit on CWednesdaypm080822f22America/Chicago23 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
I have burned Bibles, excreted on the ashes, flipped off statues of Jesus, taken the Lord's name in vain, and generally disrespected Christianity in every way possible...and I haven't regretted a single minute of it.

I have flat-out stated I will beat the **** out of God if he exists and I meet him. Wait...no, I didn't say that. Oh well, now I did.

Anyway, don't worry. Let me know when you're about to die and I'll show up just ahead of you. You'll look like a saint compared to me.

edit on CWednesdaypm141417f17America/Chicago23 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

Well, Really, I don't believe in hell, but I do like to joke that there is a condo reserved in hell for me

I'll be throwing a party, see you there

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I'll bring the Schnapps and women. And a few plants besides.

We'll make a big ol' ball-basher out of it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
we are in hell...hell on earth..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hell yes, you're going straight to hell. You will not pass Go and you certainly will not collect $200. It's straight into the burning pit of fire for your soul. How dare you forge celebrity signatures to fool our hallowed troops overseas?! They would be crushed to find out that the signatures aren't real....So much so that it would take the zeal out of killing the locals. Shame on you.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Anyway, don't worry. Let me know when you're about to die and I'll show up just ahead of you. You'll look like a saint compared to me.

edit on CWednesdaypm141417f17America/Chicago23 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

It's very sad you would memorialise those words on the net.

Just what if in your infallible wisdom makes you so sure?

You must be 23.....I have socks older than you.

One day you just might realize....You may of got it wrong.

If your trying to sound enlightened or intelligent....You are neither.

I hope things work out for you....Peace

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Do cry me a river, if you would. I have to wash the goat's blood off of my inverted cross.

As for my "infallible wisdom", it's called LOGIC.

edit on CWednesdaypm333329f29America/Chicago23 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

You belong in a pulpit, my good sir.

Your accusatory tone and flawless illogic brought the Spirit of the Lord-Who-Was-His-Own-Father into me. I almost felt the urge to pee.

edit on CWednesdaypm202031f31America/Chicago23 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I gotta think anyone who spends the day hanging out with Grandma at the nursing home isn't going to Hell....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Do cry me a river, if you would. I have to wash the goat's blood off of my inverted cross.

edit on CWednesdaypm333329f29America/Chicago23 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

You are entitled to your beliefs.

Would it be to much to ask you to quit disrespecting mine?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

You should check out some stories of people that have had near death experiences and got a "glimpse" of Hell think....They NEVER want to go back there....I wouldn't be soo sure you actually want to go there....and I hope you re-think this for your own sake.....

edit on 23-5-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

They say when a blasphemer has the urge to urinate when faced with the wrath of God, it is the devil attempting to escape. Look out if you have to drop a deuce...you may be infested with multiple demons.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

You asked this 'cos you have a "small" belief that The Creator could very well exist. Now you should follow your heart, or instinct, and seek your question spiritually. Deep down you already know the answer to your question.

Regards.

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

They say when a blasphemer has the urge to urinate when faced with the wrath of God, it is the devil attempting to escape. Look out if you have to drop a deuce...you may be infested with multiple demons.

I suppose some will be laughing at your post here, i cracked up
Thing is, you are correct. To do number 1 or 2, throwing up, coughing up phlegm are all a "means of escaping" for them when He "touches" the one whom is being oppressed.

My only reply to Starchild23 post is - Oh wow! I was a bit shocked, and speechless, wow.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: added

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

LOL, that was hysterical....you have such a great way with words.....hopefully this young man is just talking from a place of foolish Bravado....plus everyone knows all the "good stuff" is in heaven....God created "the plants" too

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Good luck with that... you'll need it. Graham Cooke has already been there and done that during his face to face encounter. Perhaps you'll have better luck than him.

Have you ever noticed this fact: Atheists claim they do not believe in the existence of God, yet they spend all their time fighting Him and making negative comments about God.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Hell yes, you're going straight to hell. You will not pass Go and you certainly will not collect $200. It's straight into the burning pit of fire for your soul. How dare you forge celebrity signatures to fool our hallowed troops overseas?! They would be crushed to find out that the signatures aren't real....So much so that it would take the zeal out of killing the locals. Shame on you.

Oh my goodness

I am such a badboy......

ha, I wish.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere

You are entitled to your beliefs.

Would it be to much to ask you to quit disrespecting mine?

I agree. Folks, we are all adults here. Please, let's all get along. Converse civilly, please?

This is a fun thread, so have fun!
edit on 23-5-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Meh, I've always heard God has a sense of humor. I had a teacher once who told our class "if you don't think God has a sense of humor, go look in the mirror".

I think you will put a smile on their faces over there in the ME.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

They love to sit on their high horse and judge don't they? my favorite is knockin'em off and watchin'em cry and whine because you don't conform to their absurd beliefs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join