It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

High-Speed UFOs from Satellites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Video of high speed ufos zoom across the atmosphere, and ufos zooming out of atmosphere. I don't now what this could be? I don't think they are CGI..

I could not find the original source of these clips... This is supposedly from 2011 as the video title says, but this video got posted quite recently..

I think we should focus on UFO videos where UFOs move at a very high speed defying laws of physics, that we cannot recognize from today's current air crafts.
edit on 23-5-2012 by cybersk8er because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
You haven't posted anything ???

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
You haven't posted anything ???

Yeh I accidently hit the submit button after I only entered the Title only. Lol, video in there now!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
can never tell whats genuine or fake with any ufo footage, if real then some explanations or ideas would be nice as i have none.
1:43 ufo leaving the atmosphere at high speed looks pretty cool. full screen required.
edit on 23/5/2012 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
None of the objects change direction, then you have to assume it is just an object in orbit of the earth.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This video was posted on here before. Wish I could find the thread. It's quite long.

2nd

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

Yeh i tried to search a video like this on ATS before posting, but could not find. Sorry for double post!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by cybersk8er

If theres anything really behind this I think its way beyond time that the public was/is ready to know.

People may say these are meteors and the like and they very possibly could be, but if so, what propelled them at such a great speed? Where did they originate? Basic physics surely says that something cannot move at such a great speed without some kind of force behind it... or am I missing something?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
And why would they have to change direction? I dont think they'd be following google map and have to make any sudden rights or lefts in what is literally, space.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
And why would they have to change direction? I dont think they'd be following google map and have to make any sudden rights or lefts in what is literally, space.

Well, what you expect them to do? Them changing directions at high speed, like that, is a marker that it's UFOs, really.

If your question is what those UFOs intentions are changing direction like that, who knows man?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Thats what I'm saying some people would see that they're not changing direction and instantly dismiss it as a meteor or some kind of "space junk". When really it would appear that if they are some kind of craft that they have no need to change direction at all.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Awesome video. Some of those objects must be very large to be visible from such distances

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

In the vid, at 59 seconds, watch the astronaut as he turns away from what he is doing seeming to look toward the object. I don't claim that to be the case, but it could well be.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

In the vid, at 59 seconds, watch the astronaut as he turns away from what he is doing seeming to look toward the object. I don't claim that to be the case, but it could well be.

I love the way he's tinkering with our limited technology while the UFOs skate around the planet with such casual decadence

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Can anyone determine the speed the UFO was flying across USA beginning at 0:19, from coast-to-coast. It was going at a NE angle. I don't know where on the East coast of USA the UFO flew past.

If they roughly know where on the east coast UFO flew past , I can determine the speed. I have bad eye sight lol.

Edit: Wait, is that even America?

Does anyone know the country or landmass the UFO is zooming past starting at 0:19?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cybersk8er

Does anyone know the country or landmass the UFO is zooming past starting at 0:19?

The country is India. Lower right island at 0:19 is Sri Lanka.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Thanks mate! I'll try work out the speed

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I have debunked all of these to be swamp gas. Kidding. Great video. Some may be space junk but leaving the atmosphere? In pairs? Very nice, thanks for posting!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy

If theres anything really behind this I think its way beyond time that the public was/is ready to know.

People may say these are meteors and the like and they very possibly could be, but if so, what propelled them at such a great speed? Where did they originate? Basic physics surely says that something cannot move at such a great speed without some kind of force behind it... or am I missing something?

I think you are, but you're not alone, since spaceflight produces really weird-looking scenes like these -- so to filter out the truly unexplainable it's important to recognize the 'normal' in space. I've tried to provide helpful background on my home page section on 'space age myths', with a special report on "99 FAQs About 'Space UFOs'". Please take a look and see if it answers any of your questions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join