It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney is DONE either way.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
The ONLY way Willard will win is if they just flat out disregard all of the delegates sitting out and then GIVE it to him. The Ron Paul people will shame him the whole time, IN and OUTSIDE the building. Romney will have to drive through miles of Paul signs to get to the stage, wonder if he will go to the Paul festival in Tampa? So lets say Romney is given the nomination,,what then? Then Obama is going to make that guy look like a fool. Either way Willard Romney is screwed. Why in the world would anyone so rich put themselves in such a public position that even his son got booed off the stage. Or is he just protecting his interests by running to ensure an Obama victory?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Or is he just protecting his interests by running to ensure an Obama victory?

That's what I suspect. Romney is stiff, wooden, phony, and hard to like. He appears to be a jerk who is going through the motions of being a "good guy" while on the campaign trail. They had to pick somebody that would guarantee the election goes to Obama....Just like last time in 2008.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Romney wins hands down.

The terrible job market and economy,
the state of the nation, everyone knows
obama has made things worse. He will not
and does not deserve 4 more years.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I agree with you OP.
I've felt this way for a long time.

I feel Ron Paul knew it was set up from the beginning and Romney was always the choice.
When Romney gets in, Obamas camp will step it up.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Man im not saying this to be dishonest because it doesnt matter to me if its Romney or Obama , I like neither. But Romney just has NO support other than big business. There is not ONE black person that would vote Romney. realistically very very few. I dont know ANY white folks that like Romney either, just the ones that would vote him just because he is white, thats truth. even IF romney beat Obama nothing would change from current position. Romney does NOT have a good track record in business AT ALL. NEITHER DO. Romney just doesnt have a chance, he will have a hard enough time beating Paul, especially now that Paul has won like 11 state caucases and his supporters are AWESOME and romneys arent.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Romney is completely un-electable, I mean come on, McCain beat him out in the 08 primaries, thats gotta tell you something.
I hate to say it, I really do but Obama will be re-elected, either by hook or crook.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Especially since the votes are being counted in Spain by a voting company and the deal was done by an Obama supporter.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ron Paul is done...either way. He wont even place in the race.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Romney is done and it still doesn't matter because he is the bookend to Obama. Either Romney gets in or Obama, whatever the NWO chooses. It is sad, but true. It would be great if Ron Paul got in, just to show what the real power of the people is about, but once he was in, I doubt he could do much, seeing how the Nwo, still have plenty of tools in the house and Senate.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
Romney is completely un-electable, I mean come on, McCain beat him out in the 08 primaries, thats gotta tell you something.
I hate to say it, I really do but Obama will be re-elected, either by hook or crook.

Romney is unelectable and, as a friend of mine wrote, Paul is unerectable.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Not to mention the arsenal of proof of fraud and cheating that Romney has gracefully provided the Ron Paul campaign and supporters with.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Romney wins hands down.

The terrible job market and economy,
the state of the nation, everyone knows
obama has made things worse. He will not
and does not deserve 4 more years.

Things are not worse... Pretending they are is
Going to make it worse for Romney because
It starts to appear crazy

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
Especially since the votes are being counted in Spain by a voting company and the deal was done by an Obama supporter.

I heard the votes are being counted in russia by communist criminals

top topics

join