It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Dream i had about a War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hi everyone,
I have never made a post regarding a dream before in my life, but this one stood out to me.

I have always dreamt of things which then becomes a reality. I had a dream that a member of my family was moving, a month later a close member of my family moved away.

I had a dream in which i found a job which paid a specific amount, at the start of the new year i found a job which paid the amount i dreamt of.

This sort of thing happened to my father as well, he once had a dream of a small plane crash near the field he lived, a few days later a light aircraft made a crash landing in the the exact same field.

I have always had strong de ja vu, i can sometimes sense that someone is about to call me seconds before the phone rings, or i will wake up seconds before somebody knocks at the front door. Strange little things like that. Anyway to the dream i had last night.

I was standing in the middle of a city, the city was European possibly France. I was then watching the news, and was startled to discover that Britain had become a sort of rogue country. I heard voices telling me "The emergence of a new Empire" and "The renewing of Empire" that sort of thing. I then was back in Europe standing outside of a large building, this building had a lot of flags, the EU flag and the other flags of the European Countries.
I then saw a military base, a British base, a lot of tanks and APC's where leaving this base, i also noticed a lot of helicopters. I then heard voices saying "US Against" "US Warns" it was like hearing different news channels.
The next part was shocking for me, the British Army arrived at this European building, i can remember distinctly a sense of victory, and the crowd of soldiers shouted "Rip down the flag" a soldier then climbed up the flag pole and replaced it with the British Flag. The city was in ruins. I then noticed that the US had changed its side to supporting Britain, i knew this because i saw a APC with US marines climb out.

This is where things get even more strange. The British flag was now replaced with a different flag, the flag had a navy blue back, a thick horizontal red line with a thin horizontal white line, there was a white star at the top left and a white star at the bottom right.

I also saw distinctly the words, "Police Federation" that's not the entire sentence but i cant remember the rest of it.

And that it. I haven't posted this because i'm claiming its prediction, i just found it really odd and it has left a strange feeling with me.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If the claims of Prince William being the third antichrist (Napoleon and Hitler being first and second) somehow end up being true then Britain certainly would be the epicenter of his alliance.

Was the military tech you observed in your dream the same as the stuff currently in use?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing
I always like reading these kinds of dream posts, because my dreams are always just frantic and I usually never remember much. And they are never about international events just personal stuff, boring stuff. If someone trying to kill you could be boring. But it really is after a while... A nice alien invasion, natural disaster or WW3 dream would be nice once in a while you know to mix things up a little.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Interesting dream indeed.

I always tell my friends, who are all happy and innocently unaware of any dangers in this world save terrorism, not to lower their guards. The Cold War is over in most people's eyes, and with it, the era of great wars between nations. But that is not true. As long as there are superpowers, and emerging superpowers, there will always be great wars. We may not have been in any large scale war like World War 1 and 2 in 70 years, but there are many superpowers emerging today. And with them re-emerges the dangers of the Cold War.

I'm originally from Sweden. Sweden has always, and always will be an enemy of Russia. When the Soviet Union fell, most of my friends suddenly decided that Sweden was safe, just as our politicians did, and started to pick apart the military. And lo and behold, now we have Russia slowly turning into a new version of the Soviet Union, and the danger is back.

It's interesting that the European Union was on one side and the UK on the other. The UK are members of the EU, but they are not members of the Euro economic pact. I.e., they don't use the euro. Many people today also believe the EU is one of the prospective future superpowers of the world. That could put it at odds with the US and it's partner, the UK, possibly.

But I do believe the risk of war is worse with Russia, India or China, than the EU vs US/UK.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

I would say the tech was around the same tech as we see now, i saw nothing futuristic

top topics

join