It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP, Ron Paul, The RNC, and our Benevlont Masters...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
So I get the Huffington Post on my news feeds, and this is the headline I see splashed across the FB...

www.... huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/23/republican-national-convention-hurricane_n_1540586.html?1337808722&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

(Republican National Convention In Tampa Could Be Threatened By Hurricane, GOP Worries...)

*stupid link didn't post right*

Really? REALLY? Do they put that crap out there as a warning?

Is this how they stop the Momentum? I can see it now..."Hurricane Destroys the RNC, all records lost, Romney wins Nomination due to bound delegate count previously entered into Record..."

Do I need a time out?

edit on 23-5-2012 by matthewgraybeal because: Never simple to copy & paste News titles here.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Stars for You, thats original and good stuff IMO. That is totally strange they would say that so early..I wouldnt doubt it at all, Mitt better do something bcause he is going to be embarassed at the convention.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatard
Stars for You, thats original and good stuff IMO. That is totally strange they would say that so early..I wouldnt doubt it at all, Mitt better do something bcause he is going to be embarassed at the convention.

Thank You, my mind is always like that. It's either genius or madness in my associative hypotheticals, interestingly enough I was heavily recruited by The Navy and Airforce to do this sort of work when I was younger. I'd do it today, if I wasn't hesitant about how it would be used.

I'm a Patriot, but a suspicious one at that.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well, well then... let's get proactive and see to it that it gets moved well in advance of this potential problem. I suggest Iowa as a good replacement.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Let's see - the Atlantic Hurricane Season is officially 1 June - 30 November, with a peak August-September, and the RNC is scheduled for August 27.

And it's not like it's expected to be a different time this year than any previous year......

good planning!

top topics

join