It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

waging war against the darkness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
So...we've all been reading story after story about false flags, depopulation, evil aliens, NWO and on and on. Humanity has a lot of enemies. My question is, how do we stop it?

How do we fight back? Where are the good guys? Or are WE the ones who have to stand against the darkness, find our inner light and put evil in its place. And, if so..
How?
edit on 23-5-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This might help you :

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
The wave of change is inevitable as day to day revelations take place. Yes, join in and participate, remain open minded. Change is on the horizon, but that is not to suggest that we change or dictate the time in which this all happens. There is a much larger and influential force at hand, that is responsible for such.

From here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Just try to spread positive energy I guess. Be kind to others. Forgive people. Share. Share your material wealth and your love knowledge. If people are behaving in a manner that is "bad" or "evil", its usually because of a lack of love or knowledge. Basically, just do what Jesus would do. Don't let evil change you and make you evil. Give the devil a hug.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Spread love and positivity and you will see the enemies of humanity focus their gaze and lick their chops.
Defend yourself and family with pride and never forget what the father gave us. The "sons of darkness" stand no chance and they know it. They freak out when jesus' name is spoken and it's hilarious in a way but also scary how much they want to kill him again.
Hence why they target his disciples

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470
Just try to spread positive energy I guess. Be kind to others. Forgive people. Share. Share your material wealth and your love knowledge. If people are behaving in a manner that is "bad" or "evil", its usually because of a lack of love or knowledge. Basically, just do what Jesus would do. Don't let evil change you and make you evil. Give the devil a hug.

Perfectly stated.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
The war against darkness had been waged for thousands of years since civilisation began on planet Earth, throughout the course of human history.

In the recent past, ancient history had been regalated as 'myths'. But through the application of science, archeological and anthropological studies and research, we humanity realized that they is more to mankind's origins than mere 'myths'.

The common theme had always been the selfish few humans whom sought to enslave mankind through their lust for greed, power and wealth using many means - religion, politics and economics. These are the metaphors of darkness and their legions. They won battles, but never the war. History is replete with them in every eon, even right down to today in 2012.

Greece thought and civilisation, rose and fell, so too Rome, similar with Indus valley and Middle Kingdom's dynasties.

They all fell because the SPIRIT of mankind to be responsibly free is indomitable, given to us as a gift for civilisation to progress and evolve, the necessary ingredient.

It flows amongst us all, even now, awakening us and stirring us to realities we face, the mistakes that are happening, and the necessary changes to be made in order to progress, egalitarianly leaving none behind, as each ancient civilisation in the beginning had done but lost their way.

It was lost when the few whom enslaved us remained unchallenged, getting bolder and bolder each time as more of us surrender our freedoms for the comfort of chains in conformity. Worse, some of us even support the tyrants and over time, dissent is frowned upon, targetted and removed benignly or viciously, as seen around the world.

Today, more are awakened to such realities of enslavement in many overt and covert forms. But the few are no longer remaining silent. The spirit of humanity lays within us all, and with free will, to reject and live in delusions, or to accept and confront those realities courageously so that change, progress and evolution make occur.

And change begins with you and me, through discussions and debates with our families, relatives and friends, whom makes up our society and the world. The war rages on. World today , STAND and WITNESS!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Good responses, thanks..I posted this out of frustration. There is so much evil going down, it would be comical except for all the people who are dead(on several different levels) because of it. Too bad superheroes aren't real
meanwhile, I've just decided to spread as much light as I can, for as long as I can.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin
How do we fight back?

Fight back by getting sheeple to wake up to reality before this old world order grinds to a halt.

If you are spiritual then (as mentioned here) be good to others. Then you will be treated in a similar way by others accordingly.
It like 'a person gets what they give'.

If there is some belief in Jesus Christ, then have full faith in Him.
Once that is done, absolutely nothing can spiritually harm you.
edit on 25-5-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So...we've all been reading story after story about false flags, depopulation, evil aliens, NWO and on and on.
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

Nope av not been reading about that, just alot of very paranoid people reading way to much into wolrd events and getting some raching some really strange conclusions. care to show us these evil aliens and fals flags?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Too bad superheroes aren't real
meanwhile, I've just decided to spread as much light as I can, for as long as I can.

There are NO superheroes, folks in leotards with their underwear worn on the outside, saving the world ALONE. They don't exist. They are only figments of imagination, born out of frustations on the state of misery humankind are living today.

The only TRUE superhero that exists today is YOU.

Mortal heroes are only only simple folks doing the EXTRAORDINARY in these suffering times to help elevate lives.

The guy who passes a burger to a homeless man, the child who stands in the playground demanding a halt to the bullying of another child, the mother who rushes her sick kid to the doctor for help, the cop who holds back punching a demostrator, the soldier who rushes in under enemy fire to pull his wounded buddies to safety, the nurse who watches over a sick patient, the elected official who courageously signs the executive order and be solely responsible for it and hated by many, but will in the long term save them all ....these are just a very few example of everyday heroes.

In this day and age where MANY find comfort, solace and security in chains and delusions. and thereby only irresponsibly enslaving the innocent next generations, it would take a SUPER- HERO, - YOU, to courageously, without fear or favor, discriminating or bullying NO ONE, for every human life is precious and means something to someone, to wake them up from their stupor.

Power may derive from muscular strength of fists or barrel of guns, but it is ALWAYS be logic and reason that rules the hearts and minds of mankind.

You will be hated by the present generation for rousing them from their self induced addictive stupor, but it will be the innocent next generations whom will become free if you succeed that will venerate you, the way many venerated with tears for the founding fathers and every american whom had given their blood and sacrifice to ensure America and mankind remains free.

That journey to acension which is for all humanity, begins with you, to bring about a better change for all, should we discuss and debate over issues and if we are right, or be changed instead if we are wrong, for the sake of responsible freedom and progress/evolution of mankind.

Alone, we are incapble of anything, but when combined with others sharing only common aspirations in life, we will be a formidable force of change and invincible to any forces. We will utimately die, as we are only mortals, but the spirit of humanity for responsible freedom is eternal, had and will live on for eternity as long as there are human generations left in the Universe.

It is said, 'the only way Evil will triumph is for Good men to do nothing'.

Good luck. :-)
edit on 25-5-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
lissen friend, evil cant survive around people who are good, proud, zealous and just.
evil needs anger and hatred to manifest, jealousy and pain.
just people are just, evil cannot get a hold on them.

fight for the truth.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

How?
edit on 23-5-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

design your LIGHT BODIES OR REMEMBER THEM based on your conscious perception/memory - its not easy to manifest yourself elsewhere (try it and see how much energy it takes to just place yourself above your city or home say 15 - 20 miles keeping the distance of your body and EA*RTH scale in mind)

Design them with belief manifest them thru meditation and relate it to you your spirit as if seeing your spirit with current human eye

Vibrate or Resonate your spiritual FREQUENCIES on a higher or more positive level as to STRENGTHEN your soul AFTER LONG SLEEP PERIODS OR NOW?? Strengthen THE soul/internal energies with LOVE / reinforce with COMPASSION for others /ATTACK THE FEAR WITHIN THE DARKNESS AS IT IS SMELLED??? AS WELL with the fear the darkness used on you DEATH or AN END projected upon the darkness.

Keep your Light body/ Spiritual body/ SOUL always in conscious mode. Meaning think about what it looks like or why you if you did have/manifest wings (why and what will the wings do-do they allow you to fly within 3d EA*RTH or other realms where there is no AIR - DO YOU NEED WINGS if adjusting darkness in the COSMOS?? Do you have eyes and WHY like if I had 6 eyes manifested WHY is it for show/cosmetic spirit body manifestation NO that's ego. Hmm maybe your 6 eyes allow you to see in various spectrums where darkness would flee to regroup after you adjusted it SO YOU SEE THE DARKNESS IN THIS 3D ANOTHER 3D ANOTHER HIGHER DIMENSION AS IT SWITCHES FREQUENCY AND THEN YOU CAN CHASE IT IF YOUR THAT TYPE OF LIGHT*

(SHARE SOME OF MINE) ok spirit balls around the wrist forearm area to detect and track ENERGIES/SPIRITS/PARANORMAL/INTERDIMENSIONAL ECT- how many UNLIMITED.. Spiked alternate forearm so when grabbing dark energies they are hooked/attached and drained as well IF THEY BREAK FREE PART OF ME BECOMES THEM WEAKENING THEIR ENERGY. Ring assembly SHELL detachable can detach within battle and attach to enemy ALLOWS TRACKING/FAST ATTACKING OF ENEMY WHEN HIDING IN ANOTHER DIMENSION / REALM TO REGENERATE LOTS OF REGENERATING DONE LOL GOT TO FIND WHERE @
..... 6 EARS -- SEE REASONS FOR EYES AND MELD REASONING.

Your spirits have to believe and WISH/ manifest SERVICE TO OTHERS which will drive your spirit thru perception / manifesting to FORCE it TO DESIGN LIGHT BODY/ENERGY BODY 3D BODY AS WELL (some may still be here) Your spirits get forced during times of HARDSHIPS PAIN SUFFERING FORCED TO BREAK / GIVE UP OR RETURN THE ENERGY DISTRIBUTED.

I am not master of this data I shared but I do practice observing my SPIRITUAL SELF/ and LIGHT BODY and ALSO DO KNOW THOSE DARK ENERGIES ARE MANIFESTED FROM ORIGINAL BRETHREN WHO DENY THEIR CREATOR* AND FEEL THEY CAN MAKE THEMSELVES ETERNAL ALL WHY TAKING OR ATTEMPTING TO TAKE IT FROM OTHER CREATOR CREATIONS. So in short the darkness is manifested-projected-into observation points of LIGHT* or areas where LIGHT has covered a species development and the species then had been overtaken by darkness MANIFESTATIONS THAT can TAKE ON 3d FORMS AND NON 3d FORMS. Dark manifestations SO TRAIN YOUR MINDS/CONSCIOUS UNDERSTAND......... CONCENTRATE ON YOUR LIGHT BODIES ENERGY BODIES ECT. THERE IS A REASON THE FEAR FACTOR PLACED ON THE HUMAN CONSCIOUS IS SO CONCENTRATED NOW TIMES AS OPPOSED TO PASSED WHEN ALL IT TOOK WAS A SCARY BEDTIME STORY OF GOLDI LOCKS NOW CINEMA SCI FI DOES IT ON A MORE BROAD SCALE- - STILL CONSCIOUS PROJECTIONS WITHIN THE COLLECTIVE TO FORCE THESE MANIFESTATIONS INTO 3D REALITY.

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

top topics

join