It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Understanding That Being In A "Secret Society" Doesnt Mean Your Privy To EVERYTHING!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Every time I come on ATS and see yet another Freemason thread, I always noticed that Masons will come into the thread, and say things like....

"Well I am a Mason and I know that doesn't happen." or, "33 is an insignificant number", or one of my favorites, "You think that they worship the Devil".

What would make you assume that being a member in an organization (and this varies) that you are all knowing?

If you have a yellow belt in Karate, you do not automatically become a ninja. There are levels and to be honest, even those that think they are high ranking, are not always in the know, for all kinds of reasons you might even become a member of an organization, such as your financial status, or who you know, or just dumb luck.

Here is a perfect example. Even here on ATS there is ATS, BTS, and RATS, not all members can participate in RATS, but it doesn't mean that you aren't a member, it just means that you have not earned your way in yet.

I am sure that most threads written in this forum, have nothing to do with "today's" members of societies, as the framework of those that had power and still do, have done most of their work very long ago. It would take 5 minutes of your time, being a member or not, and a look at the tons of books written on the subject, even if just 100 years ago, and realize that regardless of your status, either your denial is recommended and part of being a member, you haven't done your homework, or you just joined to say that you have.

Either way if the evidence wasn't so overwhelming about these secret societies, then there would be nothing to discuss.

Peace, NRE.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I agree 100%! but sadly some folks can't grasp the concept that that yellow belt most likely knows more about his Kata than the fat kid picking his nose in the corner playing Assassins Creed.

Just sayin.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I believe very few people know everything. Government, shadow government and secret societies are all compartmentalized, therefore, one hand doesnt know what the other hand is doing. Sometimes those hands are stabbing each other but only the HEAD knows everything.

Ego makes people think they know everything.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Texcin

No mason here has ever claimed to know everything... I believe completely that as a member who is active I know a shade more than your average anti mason would like you to think, but that's just, IMHO, of course. I'm open to being proven wrong.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Either way if the evidence wasn't so overwhelming about these secret societies, then there would be nothing to discuss.

The "evidence" has been disproved more times than I can remember. Yet for some reason, those with an agenda against Masonry continue to spew the same repeatedly-debunked tripe just because to them, it's fresh tripe.

It's the hateful hubris of the agenda-laden that makes many of these threads so tiresomely repetitive.

Fitz

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

We've never said we're all knowing, but from what we read, we're much more knowledgeable than most anti-Masons. Comparing Masonic membership to karate is like comparing apples to oranges. The things I've posted refuting anti-Masons, much of it with mockery, is fact.

I think rumor or fiction would be better words than "evidence".
edit on 24-5-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The three grand principles on which Freemasonry is founded are brotherly love, relief and truth.

If the truth were hidden from us, it just wouldn't be Freemasonry then, would it?

edit on 24/5/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

I agree 100%! but sadly some folks can't grasp the concept that that yellow belt most likely knows more about his Kata than the fat kid picking his nose in the corner playing Assassins Creed.

Just sayin.

You heard it straight from the proud traveler himself. People who aren't masons are "fat kids in the corner playing assassin's creed". Most masons I've seen are fat as hell and they never stop drinking beer until they fall asleep in their soup.
edit on 24-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: typo

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

Thanks for sharing

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Thanks for sharing

ANY TIME BRO!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Texcin

No mason here has ever claimed to know everything... I believe completely that as a member who is active I know a shade more than your average anti mason would like you to think, but that's just, IMHO, of course. I'm open to being proven wrong.

Can you give one or two examples of some interesting knowledge a few of us are unaware of?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Just by the concept of a "secret society", and participating in such, you should realize that you don't know all that's going on. After all, even as a member, you only know what they tell you, and that information is only privy to members. So imagine what the top rung holds on too.

I think most masons are good people, that help build society. They built the park not far from where I live, and rebuilt it, after it was burnt down by losers with nothing better to do. No cost to the tax payer, they were happy to help. Most masons are good people, that do good things. But like all people, like all societies, secret or not, there are those that bring misery only to profit.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

Originally posted by network dude

Just sayin.

You heard it straight from the proud traveler himself. People who aren't masons are "fat kids in the corner playing assassin's creed". Most masons I've seen are fat as hell and they never stop drinking beer until they fall asleep in their soup.
edit on 24-5-2012 by protocolsoflove because: typo

ROFL
"falls asleep in his soup" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaha
Thanks for the laughs

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi
Just by the concept of a "secret society", and participating in such, you should realize that you don't know all that's going on. After all, even as a member, you only know what they tell you, and that information is only privy to members. So imagine what the top rung holds on too.

I think most masons are good people, that help build society. They built the park not far from where I live, and rebuilt it, after it was burnt down by losers with nothing better to do. No cost to the tax payer, they were happy to help. Most masons are good people, that do good things. But like all people, like all societies, secret or not, there are those that bring misery only to profit.

I would submit that being member make them much less capable of critical thinking and actual knowledge. Unlike historic freemasonry (which included Newton, Mozart, Franklin, etc...), the lodge today fails to turn out these great minds of man that actually better humankind.

All I can find today are degraded celebrities, members of society who only want personal gain through a network.

today it is just a bottom tier organization on the power chart, with a LOT of masons putting most of their efforts into concurrent bodies. So many of them spend much more time with their OTO brethren....

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Yes because you are just a melting pot of intellectual stimulation.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I would submit that being member make them much less capable of critical thinking and actual knowledge. Unlike historic freemasonry (which included Newton, Mozart, Franklin, etc...), the lodge today fails to turn out these great minds of man that actually better humankind.

All I can find today are degraded celebrities, members of society who only want personal gain through a network.

today it is just a bottom tier organization on the power chart, with a LOT of masons putting most of their efforts into concurrent bodies. So many of them spend much more time with their OTO brethren....

Yes that makes sense.......just like people who have a degree in their profession are clueless and incapable of critical thinking about said profession, over that guy on the street who thinks he knows........

That doesnt even compute........

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Yes that makes sense.......just like people who have a degree in their profession are clueless and incapable of critical thinking about said profession, over that guy on the street who thinks he knows........

That doesnt even compute........

Haha so you're saying that people become intelligent about something when they receive a college degree?

BAHAHAHA

Our institutions of learning are a joke.

The people who don't have degrees are the ones who started work right away

Many companies pay extra to skip college so you don't get brainwashed.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

But what if you are a Grand Master like KSigMason? There is no higher honor, so shouldn't he know everything? What if you are a 33rd Degree Mason with 60 years in the fraternity? What if you are a member of just about every subgroup one can think of?

When you are a member, then you understand the inner workings, and even if there are things you don't know, you at least know those things are out there and who might know them.

You compared it to karate and ATS. Yes, if I am a yellow belt, I don't know what a 10th degree black belt knows, but I know a 10th degree blackbelt, and I can ask him. Or, I can put in a few more years and join him. If I'm on ATS, I don't know what happens in RATS or Cosmic, but I know people who do participate in those. I know ex-Cosmic members (such as myself), and I know how to gain access to RATS.

So, it still makes perfect sense that the Masons know a whole lot more than the non-Masons in regards to Masonry. Why would anyone give more credence to the crazy rantings of anti-Masons, instead of just asking the real Masons?
edit on 25-5-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

But what if you are a Grand Master like KSpigpen? There is no higher honor, so shouldn't he know everything? What if you are a 33rd Degree Mason with 60 years in the fraternity? What if you are a member of just about every subgroup one can think of?

When you are a member, then you understand the inner workings, and even if there are things you don't know, you at least know those things are out there and who might know them.

You compared it to karate and ATS. Yes, if I am a yellow belt, I don't know what a 10th degree black belt knows, but I know a 10th degree blackbelt, and I can ask him. Or, I can put in a few more years and join him. If I'm on ATS, I don't know what happens in RATS or Cosmic, but I know people who do participate in those. I know ex-Cosmic members (such as myself), and I know how to gain access to RATS.

So, it still makes perfect sense that the Masons know a whole lot more than the non-Masons in regards to Masonry. Why would anyone give more credence to the crazy rantings of anti-Masons, instead of just asking the real Masons?

Yes this is true. But...masons are sworn never to reveal the secrets of the lodge under penalty of death. So when we come on here with probing arguments and are met with a brick wall of "not trues" it becomes extremely difficult to trust any of the responses regarding such, although I am certain many of the posts here are honest and accurate.

People have been doing exactly what you ask. Masons are always saying "just ask me." Someone asked a member which god or gods he believes in and a paragraph response came back with no names yet if you didn't think about it it would seem like you got an answer.

I'm not trying to stir up a satanism debate, I understand what Gnostic dualism is.

All I'm saying is that people who are "Grand Masters" or whatever arrogant title they like to assume didn't get to where they are because they spill the beans on the internet.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Except we're not saying "not true" to secrets you are posting but we do say it to untrue statements and false information.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join