It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. Israel- This Anglo-American beach head into the Middle East was first conceived by the most powerful family in the world, the Rothschilds, in 1917. The Balfour Declaration said that there will be a Zionist Israel years before World War two and the eventual establishment of Israel. Israel has not been a good neighbor to its Muslim nations and has always had the two biggest bullies on the block at it’s back. When the dollar collapses, the United States will have too much on its plate both domestically and internationally to worry about such a non-strategic piece of land. This will leave Israel very weak at a time when tensions will be high. This very thin strip of desert land will not be able to with stand the economic reality of importing its food and fuel or the political reality of being surrounded by Muslims
2. Southern California- The land of Fruits and Nuts turns into Battlefield Los Angeles. 20 million people packed into an area that has no water and thus food is not good to say the least. Throw on top of the huge wealth disparities and the proximity to a narco state and this does not bode well. We have seen riots for Rodney King, what will happen when the dollar is destroyed and food an fuel stop coming into this area. People will get desperate and do crazy things, especially when a huge proportion of its citizens are on anti depressants. If food and fuel cannot get in, what about Zoloft? At a time when people’s world are falling apart they lack the ability to deal with this new paradigm. If people come off of these drugs too fast they suffer psychotic breaks and you will have thousands of shootings or suicides.
3. England- The Land of the Big Brother and former Empire of world wide slave and drug trade will suffer heavily. The stiff upper lip that their the British Elite ingrained into their sheeple will not work anymore as the British population explodes. The human character will sacrifice and unite for a foreign enemy,but not if the enemy has always been the Elite. The Anglo-American Empire may pull off another false flag to distract it’s population on another Emmanuel Goldstein like in 1984, but I feel this collapse will happen before they pull it off. This will make all eyes point at the British Elite as solely responsible for this catastrophe. We have seen massive riots for soccer matches with hooligans. What will happen when this island with very little food and fuel gets cut off?
4. New York City- Another large urban area living too high on the dollar hog. NYC is the area I moved out of in 2008. There is little doubt that all of the wealth in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut is derivative off of Wall Street wealth. The savings and investments of the whole nation and much of the world flows through this financial capital. As the world wakes up to the massive financial fraud, this will lead to the destruction of capital like we have never seen before. This will have tremendous effects on the regional economy as people driving in Mercedes suddenly wonder where their next meal is coming from.
5. Washington D.C.- The political collapse of the Federal Government will wreck havoc on the hugely inflated local economy. As more and more states find it necessary to assert their natural control, the Federal Government will suddenly loose power and importance as the whole world suffers from a Global Hurricane Katrina. The money that they create and spend, will become worthless and the government minions pensions will evaporate. Millions that once relied on the ability to force others to send their money to them,will learn that the real power has always been at the most local level. Massive decentralization will be the answer to globalization gone mad. Local families and communities will forgo sending money and power out of their community, as they will care about their next meal and keeping warm.
Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Plus NYC is an island with only bridges and tunnels to the city. How are you going to grow your food? Confiscate part of central park and do that? Very bad thing because you are surrounded by high buildings and are easy target for snipers who want your potatoes.
Originally posted by babybunnies
Top 5 worst places to be when TSHTF?
1. Trying to bug out because you heard it was coming, and caught in traffic. See - what happens every time there is a hurricane.
2. Space. Imagine astronauts trying to get home afterwards.
3. In hospital, incapacitated due to recent surgery.
4. In the Oval Office. Likely President of the USA would take the brunt of the blame from rest of The World.
5. Tied to The Fan. It would be messy.
Originally posted by SteveR
These are comments by a patently ignorant and not very intelligent person. What does he know about England? I live there and his comments leave me scratching my head. I think you have posted a filler article, some nonsense written to pad out a website. The collapse of the dollar is a possibility of course, but I wouldn't consult that website for analysis.
Originally posted by dmsuse
Why do you think Europe is bailing out greece? it's not to save greece, it's to show the world europe will save the euro currency no matter what, to prove its a safe bet to become the new world currency.
Originally posted by dmsuse
America will be the only place that collapses. As it will be owned by China.
Originally posted by yourmaker
those arent the worst places...they might be the catalysts,
all those people heading out in every direction in search of food and water might though....