It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima - Studies indicate minimal health risks from radiation.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Fukushima - Studies indicate minimal health risks from radiation.

www.nature.com

Few people will develop cancer as a consequence of being exposed to the radioactive material that spewed from Japan’s Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant last year — and those who do will never know for sure what caused their disease. These conclusions are based on two comprehensive, independent assessments of the radiation doses received by Japanese citizens, as well as by the thousands of workers who battled to bring the shattered nuclear reactors under control.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Sorry for not giving a doomsday fear thread like everyone likes around here, just search out these if that is what you are looking for:

Fukushima fuel pool is urgent national security issue for America ...
Fukushima is falling apart: are you ready? ,
US In BIG Trouble With Fukushima Radiation.
The Raw Truth about Fukushima, what the Media Doesn't want You .
FUKUSHIMA Fallout Coverup, Experts: US MILLIONS More will Die ...
"Fukushima by orders of magnitude, MANY times worse than Chernoble
60 Minutes/Australia-Fukushima Now Radiating Everyone ...
Full Meltdown Underway at Fukushima Reactor No.2 ? !!!
Fukushima on Steroids: "Japan is in the Process of Contaminating ...

I for one have been pretty sceptical about the Fukushima "poisoning the world" as it would be likely to be killing people in Japan if it was such a risk. I have yet to see any reports of deaths from Japan...

www.nature.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
down played by WHO,. one of the same organizations that lied about the Swine flu,. hyping it up
So why would I believe they would say this was not as bad as it is..WHO, CDC FDA ,, all liers

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ParAvion

Fukushima fuel pool is urgent national security issue for America ...

lets just add that its a national security issue to all countries and not just america shall we?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Well well well ! !

Follow the money ! !

???
Who did pay those 2 organisations to do the studies ?

produced by a subcommittee of the United Nations Scientific Committee

from the World Health Organization (WHO)

???

So WHICH of them did ? the big oil? big pharma? big nuclear? etc. . .???

If **World Health Organization** is there for OUR health, HOW COME
they don't throw all Monsanto's top heartless executives in jails ???

Soooooooooo, those 2 studies? they can put them where we think ! ! B-)

Blue skies.

edit on 2012/5/23 by C-JEAN because: Use "which" for better understanding.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Ok,
So..

How is what is occurring at Fukushima any different or less dangerous than Chernobyl?

From what I recall, there was 1 reactor at Chernobyl, people were evacuated within days, and it was brought under control within a few months. It brought a lot of death, disease and disfiguration, as well as pain and suffering

When, at Fukushima, we have multiple reactors, that still aren’t under control in populated area's for 1 year and 3 months.

How can the government and media present this crap, when its so obviously a lot of bull plop

edit on 23-5-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Who can afford to do studies that might suggest that Fukashima radiation is bad for people?

Who can afford to do studies that say Fukashima radiation is good for people, or not an issue?

These studies are going to cover billions of individual people, 100's of billions of individual living entities and over what period of time? And what specific changes in all of those living entities are they looking for - ALL?

Were the studies done on the after effects of cherynobl nonsense unless the came to the conclusion there was no after effects?

Fukashima is never ending, a never ending stream of radiation - what kind of study can concluded anything useful based on that fact?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

...........sorry I just have to stop myself from laughing here. They really do think we are complete retards.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

You should study the Facts about both Accident,
i can read in your Statement that you need to do it!

The Evacuation in Fukushima started already in the
Evening of the 03/11 for the first Zone of 5 Km!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
is this a way of saying that if you do get cancer from it you can't place the blame on anyone?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

yeah thats true,

but i suppose if you look at the scale of the damage and radioactive release to Chernobyl, the time it was allowed to last and the area contaminated ( in terms of density of contamination) compared to fukus city sizes and radiation released i imagine this is not going to inflict '' minimal health risks '', especially with Chernobyl being our only real comparison!

edit on 24-5-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Sorry for not giving a doomsday fear thread like everyone likes around here, just search out these if that is what you are looking for

Ya ! This oughtta be on the boards for weeks huh OP ? What does that say about peeps ? Any way bump and SnF.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

C-JEAN Well well well ! !

Follow the money ! !

???
Who did pay those 2 organisations to do the studies ?
Just to clarify the utter bull of what you’ve just wrote…
Would you mind clarifying how many reactors are owned by the United Nations Scientific Committee, or World Health Organization. In fact would you mind stating how much electricity they sell-produce from any kind of electricity generating technology, whatsoever?

Once again you anti-nuclear people seem to emit more particles of deception than TEPCO (and I readily admit that’s really saying something!!!) (about a weak case).

Am I really alone in suspecting that had they e.g. said “Fukushima is the End of the World” you’d be saying these same organizations are holy than thou?

top topics

join