It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Maybe should look at this - iron worker describing how columns were cut

www.youtube.com...

Iron workers using thermal lance to slice a column

www.youtube.com...

Guess did not look hard enough..........

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Only1King
reply to post by 4hero

Wht do you get from your post? If you live in the US - and have children - they are being forced to be groped because of this. So is your Grandmother, nieces etc. if you have any pride or integrity at all, you would consider not being so naive.

You what?! One minute you sound like you dont beleive the OS, then you come out with this absurd comment?!
Which side are you taking here? What is the meaning of this comment? It makes zero sense to me!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
For all the Denyers out there... I strongly urge you to not only watch the actual collapse of building 7 (which I don't give a flying you know what if you actually believe fires brought it down) you allow your thinking to override what is in plain sight. I also strongly urge you to watch the BBC broadcast claiming that building 7 had already collapsed when clearly it can be seen behind the reporter still standing... And then conveniently her broadcast is taken off air when they realize thier # up... Can anyone say.... Prior knowledge?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by 4hero

Maybe should look at this - iron worker describing how columns were cut

www.youtube.com...

Iron workers using thermal lance to slice a column

www.youtube.com...

Guess did not look hard enough..........

Seen both of these videos before, in the first one they talk about cutting the beams down to managable sizes for transportation, this is quite obvious because they had to be moved somehow.

But no where in the first video do you see 45 degree angle cuts, or thermite residue like you do in this video...

the beam in this video hasn't been touched by anyone yet, and as you can see in the first video you posted, they were not cut at 45 degrees..

In your second video it has been editied in such a way to make the 45 degree beams in my video look like it's been cut by workers. It was a nice try but anyone with half a brain can tell your 2nd video is delieberately edited to suggest workers cut it! You might fool some, but not me!

edit on 24-5-2012 by 4hero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

THE OFF TOPIC COMMENTS AND NAME CALLING STOPS.

Use the term Shill or any other derogatory term and you will be post banned.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

edit on 24-5-2012 by 4hero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Be nice to the general, he's been here all day, must be a bit tired by now.

What's that term they used...damned fool conspiracy site....?

I still can't get over seeing aluminum wings and a plastic radome just plunging right through steel. All the way through, out the other side. When a lightweight, very fragile thing smashes against a heavy, immovable object, well, the little object loses. Don't bother dave, general, whoever you are, F=ma squared, I know. By the same token, I can bring down the towers just by throwing a tin can at great enough speed.

I would expect to see crumpling of the radome, fuselage, and wings that would hit the street, if not the entire plane.

The naudets are in absolute hiding, two of the most famous photographers the world has ever known.

dave, general...you're IN, OK? You don't have to worry about a drone attack, or any official actions against you from the people who no longer represent us, but terrorize us instead. Your identities are known as being best friends of the traitors who have large closets forever. You can probably even get into a little vice, if you want, and no one will stop you, or tell a soul.

I'll admit this: the demolitions were textbook perfect. Too bad all those thousands of people who saw the planes have lungs full of asbestos, since they believe another Official Lie: that the air was safe.

Guys, it's simple. The truth will set you free.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

New rule to the instructions manual.

If all else fails run crying to the moderator.

Haha, yes, it seems they were struggling a bit, so had to call the cavalry!

Obviously it's ok for the suspect OS'ers to be derogatory but no one can call them out?!

I have just done some research on this place and it seems that the whole site is infested from the ground up, people getting banned for no reason, threads being edited, certain subjects/threads being controlled.I might just bail out because there are better places to have debates, and aside all the people who disbelieve the OS we're mostly dealing with 7 year olds mentality. If you want to be in a place where mods/admins/owners lean towards certain things, and people like us are being hampered deliberately then this is not the place. Do yourselves a favour and find a better place to carry on doing debating your research.

Like I say non-OS'ers, google ats disinfo and other similar keywords and you'll find stuff on other forums/youtube etc, and you will see what others really have to say about here! I see no point in being a member here.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

I still can't get over seeing aluminum wings and a plastic radome just plunging right through steel. All the way through, out the other side. When a lightweight, very fragile thing smashes against a heavy, immovable object, well, the little object loses. Don't bother dave, general, whoever you are, F=ma squared, I know. By the same token, I can bring down the towers just by throwing a tin can at great enough speed.

I would expect to see crumpling of the radome, fuselage, and wings that would hit the street, if not the entire plane.

The naudets are in absolute hiding, two of the most famous photographers the world has ever known.

dave, general...you're IN, OK? You don't have to worry about a drone attack, or any official actions against you from the people who no longer represent us, but terrorize us instead. Your identities are known as being best friends of the traitors who have large closets forever. You can probably even get into a little vice, if you want, and no one will stop you, or tell a soul.

I'll admit this: the demolitions were textbook perfect. Too bad all those thousands of people who saw the planes have lungs full of asbestos, since they believe another Official Lie: that the air was safe.

This is the damned fool conspiracy site they talk of! Funny how the mod ignored my post asking why they are selective! The plot thickens. These mods actions speak a thousand words! They dont realise theyare making matters worse for themselves!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
In my hosnest opinion, this is the first time Three buildings came down in there own footprint ever.Due to any kind of fire. I dont get it, What more needs to be said. for sure how they cleaned it up so fast, Basicly sweep under the rug.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
All you "OSer's" just amaze me.

We have legal precedence that the JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF proposed to JFK that they were willing to kill American citizens to get into a war with Cuba. CUBA!!! It's called Operation Northwoods, and if you read it you would be shocked beyond belief. In legalese, this sets what is called "Precedence" - the fact that it was proposed once, means they could potentially propose it again.

Secondly, there is a serious amount of physical evidence suggesting something very wrong happened in 9/11.
The way the twin towers fell - the freefall speed - WTC 7 - the lack of debris in Shanksville....

Testimony of the instructor who trained the pilot that hit the pentagon who apparently did a precision maneuver to hit a particular side of the pentagon instead of flying directly into it said the trainee "pilot" could barely pilot a Cessna? A freaking KID (the barefoot bandit Colton Harris-Moore flew a damn Cessna by himself with NO TRAINING) Come on!

The connections and people involved with the twin towers cannot be refuted. The timing cannot be refuted.
The fact that a MILITARY DRILL involving the VERY "SUSPECT" WHO SUPPOSEDLY CARRIED OUT THE ATTACKS was happening at the very same time the attacks were really happening!?!?

The "mastermind" Osama Bin Laden killed in a surprise raid where they supposedly killed him, took his body to the USS Carl Vinson and "buried" him at sea (which in fact is AGAINST the Quran) without a shred of freaking evidence to prove to the American people that we really "got him" except the Governments "word" ?!?

THESE ARE ALL FACTS THAT CANNOT BE DISPUTED.

Anyone who believes the official story is blind. Open your damn minds.

edit on 24-5-2012 by zeeon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Originally posted by maxella1

New rule to the instructions manual.

If all else fails run crying to the moderator.

Haha, yes, it seems they were struggling a bit, so had to call the cavalry!

Obviously it's ok for the suspect OS'ers to be derogatory but no one can call them out?!

I have just done some research on this place and it seems that the whole site is infested from the ground up, people getting banned for no reason, threads being edited, certain subjects/threads being controlled.I might just bail out because there are better places to have debates, and aside all the people who disbelieve the OS we're mostly dealing with 7 year olds mentality. If you want to be in a place where mods/admins/owners lean towards certain things, and people like us are being hampered deliberately then this is not the place. Do yourselves a favour and find a better place to carry on doing debating your research.

Like I say non-OS'ers, google ats disinfo and other similar keywords and you'll find stuff on other forums/youtube etc, and you will see what others really have to say about here! I see no point in being a member here.

so took a break from his patron footbath to do damage control, and he owns the place, a MILLION DOLLAR WEBSITE, on the no planes thread that was hoaxed despite that there are countless missile videos people put their lives at risk to post.

Why can nobody refute those videos? Is it North Korea already?

No, it is worse. It is murder wearing a homey smile. I think eo needs a lesson in spiritual guidance. I'd be on the spiritual curb in a second if I thought anything such as that about myself. Hell, I'd kick myself to the curb. God taught me at least one thing worth remembering.

I'm so high I'm flying, what about you? Are you higher than me? lols. multiple lola. See what happens when riches corrupt truth?
edit on 24-5-2012 by davidmann because: frothy

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

This is the damned fool conspiracy site they talk of! Funny how the mod ignored my post asking why they are selective! The plot thickens. These mods actions speak a thousand words! They dont realise theyare making matters worse for themselves!

Oh yes they do. But drones are coming to the rescue. They always know ahead of the pack exactly what is in R and D, and they set the rules accordingly.

Have you looked at quantcast? The way new computers turn pages gives many many more page counts than the older versions. Despite this, it is not looking too bright.
edit on 24-5-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

so took a break from his patron footbath to do damage control, and he owns the place, a MILLION DOLLAR WEBSITE, on the no planes thread that was hoaxed despite that there are countless missile videos people put their lives at risk to post.

Why can nobody refute those videos? Is it North Korea already?

No, it is worse. It is murder wearing a homey smile. I think eo needs a lesson in spiritual guidance. I'd be on the spiritual curb in a second if I thought anything such as that about myself. I'm so high I'm flying, what about you? Are you higher than me? lols. See what happens when riches corrupt truth?

Exactly dude, it was a damage control exercise. There aren't even any genuine OS'ers on these types of websites, their all busy watching tv!

The no planes thread going to the hoax area just draws attention to the fact we are getting very warm, why else would they put it in there? This is a conspiracy site after all.

They are sell outs putting $$$$ before morals. They have shown this week what theyare all about, and thanks to their behaviour it has taught me a lot. They dont realise by acting the way they do, they are revealing a hell of a lot! No the brightest sparks in the box!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join