It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TrickoftheShade

You just said that the BBC was involved. Leaving aside the logical stupidity of this...

I did not say such a thing and logical stupidity is strictly your deficiency. I just explained how people are manipulated and you come out with your asinine utterances. If you are going to be abusive at least have some semblance of intelligence or wit; offer me this charity will you!

You do not need people or institutions to be conscious of their contribution to get them to do something... get it?
edit on 12-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Chew on this .....

In 1945 a B25 bomber lost in fog struck the Empire State Building

One of the plane's engines punched completely through the building to emerge out the opposite side, landing on
roof of nearby building

Nearby buildings were damaged by fragments of the impact and one of the planes engines was found on the South side of the building in the top of a twelve story building. The engine had flown over thirty-third St. and had crashed through a skylight in a penthouse. The engine started a $78,000.00 fire in the studio of sculptor Henry Hering. Hotel magnet Vincent Astor owned this 12-story building.

The other engine hit an elevator shaft and fell down it

The other engine hit the door leading into an elevator shaft and fell 80 stories. While falling the engine cut the cables on many of the elevators. A woman riding one of these elevators was sent plummeting downward, but the elevator braking system prevented a basement crash, instead the top of the elevator was crush an she was trapped in total darkness.

So in 1945 the engines of the B25 could do this, but 60 years later a Boeing 767 which weighs 15 X that of a
B25, travelling at 3 X the speed (an energy difference of over 100 X ) the engines can punch through the
building and land on the street...........

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

I did not say such a thing and logical stupidity is strictly your deficiency. I just explained how people are manipulated and you come out with your asinine utterances. If you are going to be abusive at least have some semblance of intelligence or wit; offer me this charity will you!

You do not need people or institutions to be conscious of their contribution to get them to do something... get it?
edit on 12-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

I get that you think that a BBC news editor would receive an instruction to report something from - I don't know, who? Some MIB on the phone? - and just unquestioningly do it. And that everyone in the newsroom would just go ahead with it despite not knowing the provenance of the information. But that's a ludicrous belief.

And what's the point? Why have a script that you want reported at all? Why not just let them report the tower coming down when it does? Explain to me the reasons why the perps would want a 'script' adhered to?

It sounds to me like you think the BBC were manipulated into reporting the information by nefarious means. But even if the conspirators for some absurd reason wanted that done, are you suggesting they just tweaked a wire report and then it went out on the BBC? Because that sounds rather like what actually happened - an innocent mistake based on widely circulated firemen's reports that 7 was about to fall - and with no evidence whatsoever that the perps were involved, or that it would be desirable for them to have it reported.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Is that why you're unaware of the fact that you're harming real people, who have done nothing wrong, with your stupid Witch Hunt.

Hold Your Pitchfork High and Wave It Proudly Witch Hunter !

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

No it does not. You are merely trying to push a possibility in to the impossible by overstating our position.

Shysters and conmen exploit human perceptions without having to do much.

Your position seems to include such extremities as divulging a script to a foreign publicly owned broadcaster. To faking debris impact and literally hiding a damaged jet engine in the middle of a crowded street and then unveiling it.

I don't believe I am overstating your position. I think that this conspiracy grows as you come across any evidence you can't explain, because it must be explained away. Again I ask, what guarantee did they have that the jet engines would not be recovered? Do you think it would be a reasonable risk to take?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
How can I respond to all of you all the time? It is tiring especially after a long day at work and if I only responded to some it would be unfair to others.

Can I ask you OSer's to elect a spokesperson who you could message your queries? Then I would deal with him/her on a one on one basis without inadvertently offending others when I do not respond to them.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Okay I just met exponent and waypastvne by the coffee machine and we had a quick straw poll and I won.

Could you therefore answer my question first:

Why have a script that you want reported at all? Why not just let them report the tower coming down when it does? Explain to me the reasons why the perps would want a 'script' adhered to?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Haha. I will in fact bow out gracefully if you wish to debate MI5d. Be my guest.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

Okay I just met exponent and waypastvne by the coffee machine and we had a quick straw poll and I won.

Could you therefore answer my question first:

Why have a script that you want reported at all? Why not just let them report the tower coming down when it does? Explain to me the reasons why the perps would want a 'script' adhered to?

I am glad you won that OSer toss off. You are a special one even though I don't have a favourite.

Due to other commitments, I am busy this evening so I will only dip in occasionally. Nevertheless I will be thinking of all of you.

Laters

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

Haha. I will in fact bow out gracefully if you wish to debate MI5d. Be my guest.

My apologies - I didn't mean to monopolise things really. I was just gently teasing him for the implication that he's overwhelmed by two or three questions.

Mind you, I'd be at least a bit whelmed by them if my position was so tricky.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

My apologies - I didn't mean to monopolise things really. I was just gently teasing him for the implication that he's overwhelmed by two or three questions.

Mind you, I'd be at least a bit whelmed by them if my position was so tricky.

"Tricky"! I am wiping the floor with you OSers.

Really, I have got to go...Cheerio!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I am wiping the floor with you OSers.

Yes you are.

It was very impressive how you proved oil is not used as a coolant in jet engines.

Hold your pitchfork high and wave it proud.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

"Tricky"! I am wiping the floor with you OSers.

Really, I have got to go...Cheerio!

Yes, your latest tactic of refusing to answer questions and posting that you're too busy to post is a sure fire winner.

Look out TPTB - MI5 is coming and he's got you licked.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Yes, your latest tactic of refusing to answer questions and posting that you're too busy to post is a sure fire winner.

It seems to escape you diminutive mind that what I say is strictly voluntary. I say and do what I want when I want and not because you and your lying OSers demand it.

Look out TPTB - MI5 is coming and he's got you licked.

It is you and your OSers associates I have got licked. I have won all the exchanges and all you can offer are circular questions while never bothering to read my comments.

Now you claim that I said that I have licked TPTB and they should look out

I am talking to you, an internet obscurantist; are you associated with TPTB? Are you one of those internet Pentagon propaganda monkeys whose jobs is to be disruptive on 9/11 forums?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Yes, this one's even better. Protest that you don't have to answer questions - as if we didn't know this - and then insist that, despite your 'choice' not to furnish responses, you are in fact "winning" the exchange.

Let me help you with this. Your view is not in the ascendant in general - look at the world and what it thinks. It agrees with me, not you. And your view is not carrying the day here either, partly because of your rightful but absurd refusal to engage in the discussion when it becomes too difficult for you.

The latter is allied to the former. Truthers' inability to produce a logical argument that can persuade people here goes some way to explaining why their ideas remain unable to convince a general quorum of the public. That doesn't look likely to change, does it?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

I am wiping the floor with you OSers.

Yes you are.

It was very impressive how you proved oil is not used as a coolant in jet engines.

Hold your pitchfork high and wave it proud.

Thanks for finally admitting your defeat and the ridiculousness of your statement that you pressurize liquids under high temperatures to stop it from boiling.

Hold your pitchfork high and wave it proud you truth destroyer. Oooooaaaaarrrrr!!!!

edit on 13-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Yes, this one's even better. Protest that you don't have to answer questions

I not protesting bud. It is a simple statement of fact and something you need to come terms with. I have an opinion, I took on all of you OSers enforcers and I won the discourse. You need to re-read my comments, repose on them, accept what is written and move on.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Is that why you're unaware of the fact that you're harming real people, who have done nothing wrong, with your stupid Witch Hunt.

Whom am I harming waypastyne and whom do you think is being witchhunting?

Which people or nation do you think I am harming by having my own opinion?

Can you define what you mean by "Witch Hunt" since I have not targeted an individual as culpable for 9/11?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

No it does not. You are merely trying to push a possibility in to the impossible by overstating our position.

Shysters and conmen exploit human perceptions without having to do much.

Your position seems to include such extremities as divulging a script to a foreign publicly owned broadcaster. To faking debris impact and literally hiding a damaged jet engine in the middle of a crowded street and then unveiling it.

I don't believe I am overstating your position. I think that this conspiracy grows as you come across any evidence you can't explain, because it must be explained away. Again I ask, what guarantee did they have that the jet engines would not be recovered? Do you think it would be a reasonable risk to take?

Very good questions you need to pose to your elected officials whom you pay through taxes to serve your needs.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

thedman, thedman, thedman! You are one of the special ones. You try so hard...

Thanks for taking the trouble to pose those interesting comments, although they are somewhat irrelevant.
edit on 13-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67 >>

join