It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

You also have trouble distinguishing between what is disputed and what is not.

Didn't You just spend three days of your life researching jet oil being used as a coolant. A point that had really had no bearing one way or the other on the discussion of the pentagon vapour trail.

It was funny though. You wanted so badly to be right, just once.

You should stick to Larry Silverstein said "pull it", that way you will always be right. He did in fact say those words, we cant deny it.

So what made you decide to grab the old pitchfork and join the Witch Hunt ?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

You also have trouble distinguishing between what is disputed and what is not.

Didn't You just spend three days of your life researching jet oil being used as a coolant. A point that had really had no bearing one way or the other on the discussion of the pentagon vapour trail.

It was funny though. You wanted so badly to be right, just once.

You should stick to Larry Silverstein said "pull it", that way you will always be right. He did in fact say those words, we cant deny it.

So what made you decide to grab the old pitchfork and join the Witch Hunt ?

I always thought that it is you OSers that are the witchhunters with your pitchforks stalking truth seekers on the internet.

Please tell us some more about your magical lump of metal that swerves around scaffolds and light poles?

The shambolic OSer pitchfork wielding mobs march on with their brain damage making ideas

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Reheat

I'm and expert in robotics and I can usually spot a robot right away. You seem like a poorly programed robot from a conglomeration of conspiracy sites. I have this feeling that you're not human at all. No evidence, mind you, but you seemed to be a poorly programmed obsolete model from around 2005. Do you have proof that you are human?

Thanks for you comment. It is a beauty and an indictment against Official Story merchants. This is evidence of what you creatures are about. You can't handle the truth so you resort to playground taunts.

You are so gullible that if I was to say that you are correct and that I am a robot, you would buy it hook, line and sinker just like the official story.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Please tell us some more about your magical lump of metal that swerves around scaffolds and light poles?

Let's do the Passport first. It will save me some typing.

Now you can pick out some little detail like,,,,venturi effect,,,,and spend the next three days researching it trying to prove me wrong, All the wile avoiding the fact that aircraft do have air inside them, air does have mass, and moving mass does have inertia.

Have Fun !

The engine really is hanging in a museum for all to see. Seems like one of the smarter truthers would have figured out if it's really fake by now.

Hold Your Pitchfork High Witch Hunter.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

I can just see you astride your magical lump of flying metal swooping on truth seekers as you witch hunt them with your pitchfork of deception.

Oh I get it! You think we believe the planted jet engine do not exist. Nuanced thinking is not your strong point, is it?
edit on 12-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Please answer this very simple question for me.

Why would someone fake a jet engine landing on a street? What possible motivation is there to do this?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Why would someone fake a jet engine landing on a street? What possible motivation is there to do this?

Because there was no 757 and 911 was staged by.... "a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed." - JFK

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponentreply to post by MI5edtoDeath

I thought you said that you had read my posts and proceeded to attack me? All you have to do is go one page back and read this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is like WTC 7 with the BBC announcing its collapse before it happened. It was all a narative with a procession of milestones as if it was scripted. It did not ring true.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Hmmm
64 pages and no one has given the full names of the traitors and the exact laws they have broken.

Typical for truthers.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Hmmm
64 pages and no one has given the full names of the traitors and the exact laws they have broken.

Typical for truthers.

Hmmm! Me thinks you shop for haddock at a cattle ranch....

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Hmmm

Typical for truthers.

It wouldn't matter if we did, you would just call them "baseless assertions" with "no proof whatsoever".

Typical for Liars.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Hmmm

Typical for truthers.

This whole thread is about the traitors.
But if you can't name them and the laws they broke what's the point??

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Hmmm

Typical for truthers.

This whole thread is about the traitors.
But if you can't name them and the laws they broke what's the point??

We can start with Bush's entire cabinet.... but the quasi-humans who they take orders from have names that are far less familiar. You have no clue of the pyramid structure of this shadow system because you refuse to acknowledge its existence no matter how many dots connect it all together. You instead choose to isolate every single event and call it one big co-incidence, so we cannot possible educate you until you develop a connection between your retinas and your brain neurons.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I thought you said that you had read my posts and proceeded to attack me? All you have to do is go one page back and read this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is like WTC 7 with the BBC announcing its collapse before it happened. It was all a narative with a procession of milestones as if it was scripted. It did not ring true.

I was hoping for a little more detail. The conspiracy you infer here would have to be gigantic. Encompassing foreign publicly owned broadcasters? Somehow ensuring no witnesses to planting of jet engines? How could they even be sure that the aircraft engines wouldn't make it through the towers? It would be completely incriminating if three jet engines were found from a two engined plane.

It just seems that you handwave away anything you don't agree with as being part of some gigantic impossibly well orchestrated conspiracy. Having done this you then claim that all the evidence is ridiculous and unbelievable and that the people behind it were idiots. It can't be both.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

The conspiracy you infer here would have to be gigantic.

No it does not. You are merely trying to push a possibility in to the impossible by overstating our position.

Shysters and conmen exploit human perceptions without having to do much. Fooling mobs is as old as the hills; you simply inculcate a belief system. For example, for 9/11 the ‘dog whistle triggers’ were;

Arab hijackers
Saudi
USS Cole
Bin Laden
WMDs
Iraqi
Saddam
Islam
Suicide attackers/bombers
etc.

And the rest is left for the target audience to assimilate into a narrative that fits in with their imparted world view. Examples of live scenario ‘dog whistle triggers’ included the improbably sited jet engine on Murray Street and the indestructible passport.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

We can start with Bush's entire cabinet.... but the quasi-humans who they take orders from have names that are far less familiar. You have no clue of the pyramid structure of this shadow system because you refuse to acknowledge its existence no matter how many dots connect it all together. You instead choose to isolate every single event and call it one big co-incidence, so we cannot possible educate you until you develop a connection between your retinas and your brain neurons.

So you admit that you cannot name one single person and the exact law they broke.

Instead you handwave and say they are all guilty of something.

You seem to put a lot of stock in some 'shadow system'. But you cannot name one person who is a part of this system and what role they play.
How is this different from believing in monsters under the bed? Your proof is the monsters make those weird pops and creaking sounds in the house at night.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

So you admit that you cannot name one single person and the exact law they broke.

Instead you handwave and say they are all guilty of something.

You seem to put a lot of stock in some 'shadow system'. But you cannot name one person who is a part of this system and what role they play.
How is this different from believing in monsters under the bed? Your proof is the monsters make those weird pops and creaking sounds in the house at night.

Read some books. Do some research. Maybe you would know something if you didn't spend all your time on ATS imagining that you are debunking 911.

I'll give you a head start: The Warburgs, the Harrimans, The Scherffs (Bush), the Morgans, the Mellons, the Rockefellers, the Rothschilds and their subsidiaries. The role they play? Printing money in their basements or plugging zeroes into a computer screen and controlling the planet with it while everybody else slaves to pay taxes to them. Do you really not know this? I think you do, but you spend all day every day imagining that you are pulling people's chains anyway.
edit on 12-6-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Read some books. Do some research. Maybe you would know something if you didn't spend all your time on ATS imagining that you are debunking 911.

That's what I thought.

The truther movement is like a Martian tornado. A flury of activity with no substance behind it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

That's what I thought.

The truther movement is like a Martian tornado. A flury of activity with no substance behind it.

Look again, I gave you some substance.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

The conspiracy you infer here would have to be gigantic.

No it does not. You are merely trying to push a possibility in to the impossible by overstating our position.

You just said that the BBC was involved. Leaving aside the logical stupidity of this (why on earth would you need to implicate them in the story? Why not just let them tell it and avoid expanding the numbers in the know?) do you understand how many people would need to be briefed to get something like that on the air? Newsrooms are flat structures in organisational terms and you would need dozens of professionals to agree to a conspiracy of murder.

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join