It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Looks like they got lucky and hit the murray street sign too! Great shot! Seems like someone moved the murray street sign into different positions for the photoshoot too. Then they added some non-plane headphones for authenticity, and when the dust from the collapse fell onto this odd engine part, they then cleaned the sign so we all knew for sure it had travelled over 1 mile to murray street!

The headphones sure appeared out of no where, they are not aviation cockpit headphones, and could not have travelled the same distance, and landed in the same spot. Looks very staged, handy having a scaffold to help with the distribution of these pieces of 'evidence'!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

And how did no one in New York notice someone dropping that thing there? If you ask me, it looks kinda heavy.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

And how did no one in New York notice someone dropping that thing there? If you ask me, it looks kinda heavy.

Don't forget. They removed the real one and replaced it with a fake one.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Don't forget. They removed the real one and replaced it with a fake one.

reductio ad absurdum

Ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

The headphones sure appeared out of no where, they are not aviation cockpit headphones,

Out of no where? No, they obviously came from somewhere and they look remarkably like a set of David Clark aviation headphone complete with a boom mike. (similar to one of the models shown here)

www.sportys.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

A simple misdirection. You have have the lump planted there hours before and have it covered and when the towers went down, the cover is removed - viola!

Why did the do it? Because they wanted the narrative punctuated with objects found by the media and broadcast immediately. Same thing with the hijacker's indestructible passport.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

The headphones sure appeared out of no where, they are not aviation cockpit headphones,

Out of no where? No, they obviously came from somewhere and they look remarkably like a set of David Clark aviation headphone complete with a boom mike. (similar to one of the models shown here)

www.sportys.com...

You are right dude. The pilot's headsphone took the same trajectory as the magical lump of metal.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
Same thing with the hijacker's indestructible passport.

But there is a reasonable explanation how the passport made it through the building and on to the street.

Same as there is a reasonable explanation how that engine ended up under that scaffold.

Truthers are just not smart enough to figure it out.

Did you notice in your research of jet engines that the inside part actually rotates.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

www.sportys.com...

Unfotunately the only thing that is similar to the fake ones in the photo and the David Clark ones are that they are similar in colour, but quite a bit different in design. Sound engineering is my area of expertise, and these are just a basic pair of stereo headphones, they are not aviation headphones.

Also, how does a pair of headphones escape a huge explosion, go through a building, and land 1 mile away, perfectly next to this engine that is supposed to be from a 767?! The chances of any headphones surviving are very slim, and making their way to the exact same place as the engine is even slimmer, especially seeing as they would travel at different speeds, and would be different weights! Impossible!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

What do you call the bit that goes over the head? Anyway they appear not to be padded like the Dave Clark ones.

edit on 11-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Did it not occur to you that a pedestrian could have picked them up and placed them there? Nah, it has to be some nefarious Government Agent who did it...

BTW, I'm and expert in robotics and I can usually spot a robot right away. You seem like a poorly programed robot from a conglomeration of conspiracy sites. I have this feeling that you're not human at all. No evidence, mind you, but you seemed to be a poorly programmed obsolete model from around 2005. Do you have proof that you are human?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Are you familiar with what fire and heat does to plastic and rubber? Based on you posting history here, likely not. There were fires and intense heat all over that area, don't you know. You're welcome...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The headphones sure appeared out of no where, they are not aviation cockpit headphones, and could not have travelled the same distance, and landed in the same spot. Looks very staged, handy having a scaffold to help with the distribution of these pieces of 'evidence'!

I take it have not been to New York City - scaffolding around buildings is extremely common

As for headphones - our firetrucks came from the manufacturer with a Dave Clark headset at each seat - they
are for the crew to heard the radio and the orders from the officers

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

A simple misdirection. You have have the lump planted there hours before and have it covered and when the towers went down, the cover is removed - viola!

Why did the do it? Because they wanted the narrative punctuated with objects found by the media and broadcast immediately. Same thing with the hijacker's indestructible passport.

Seriously? It was right in the walkway. I think someone would have noticed. They probably would have noticed the damaged sign, too.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Then they added some non-plane headphones for authenticity,

Those do indeed look like dave clarks but they are not aviation, they don't have dual plugs on the end.

Dave Clark does make firetruck intercom systems with single plug ends. Just as thedman suggested.

www.davidclark.com...

There ya goTruthers. Mystery solved.

So what did they do with the real engine that came out of the tower ?
Was somebody waiting there to catch it and put it in the getaway truck ?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Are you familiar with what fire and heat does to plastic and rubber? Based on you posting history here, likely not. There were fires and intense heat all over that area, don't you know. You're welcome...

Based on your posting history I do note you are a light weight who swoops in with irrelevances at the end of threads. Your current contribution about plastic is completely out of left field and utter nonsense. What has this got to do with this thread.

Apparently plastic melting in fires is news to you.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Then they added some non-plane headphones for authenticity,

Those do indeed look like dave clarks but they are not aviation, they don't have dual plugs on the end.

Dave Clark does make firetruck intercom systems with single plug ends. Just as thedman suggested.

www.davidclark.com...

There ya goTruthers. Mystery solved.

So what did they do with the real engine that came out of the tower ?
Was somebody waiting there to catch it and put it in the getaway truck ?

So what you are saying is that the firetruck head phones got tangled with the flying lump of metal in mid air and they landed together on Murray Street along with the street sign.

Your OSer logic is just plain messed up.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

I take it have not been to New York City

You are making a suggestion that you have and are an expert on NYC - argumentum ad verecundiam

- scaffolding around buildings is extremely common

Ludicrously obvious fact

As for headphones - our firetrucks came from the manufacturer with a Dave Clark headset at each seat - they are for the crew to heard the radio and the orders from the officers

Another obvious statement of fact and not relevant to the thread.

The problem with OSer is that you believe you have a monopoly on facts. You also have trouble distinguishing between what is disputed and what is not.

OSers shambolically arrive at the end of threads and say things like, "the grass is green therefore the official story is true."

edit on 12-6-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

OSers shambolically arrive at the end of threads and say things like, "the grass is green therefore the official story is true."

On the other hand, despite photos, videos, eyewitness accounts, the engine ending up in a museum and the insanity and impossibility of faking it. You still insist it is. Is this going to be yet another scenario where you insist you're right despite everyone disagreeing?

To match your analogy: Debunkers say "The grass is green which proves the official story is true", truthers say "Prove the grass is green you shill for the grass company"

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by exponent

Is this going to be yet another scenario where you insist you're right despite everyone disagreeing?

On the contrary, most people I know realise 9/11 was an inside job. However, your beef with me is due to your lack of education. You broached the subject because you have a chip on your shoulder about it. It never occurred to me that commenting on the technical material I was reading would make you think that I am talking down to people.

I have my views on 9/11 as do you, yet you feel entitled to attack my person rather than the topic. Have I "denigrated" you because you buy the official story? No. Yet you resort to ad homenim because I hold a position. You are an opportunist because you take advantage of the minority position I hold on this thread. The traffic goes both ways and I have got your measure. I know your character and it is unpleasant.

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join