It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

WTF! How can I defend myself from things you invent????
edit on 24-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

How can he engage in a productive debate with you when you lie about what you've claimed?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
guys we have a much bigger problem at hand then the wtc7..

the OPs avatar. seriously scares the crap out of me.

My mom loves me

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

How can he engage in a productive debate with you when you lie about what you've claimed?

Lie about what?

I simply disagreed that all the smoke was from Building 7 when building 5 and 6 were burning like torches.

It is you terrorist "official story freaks" who are covering up for the greatest crimes in the 21st century.

9/11 is the casus belli for wars around the world and you bXtch about me?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

I simply disagreed that all the smoke was from Building 7 when building 5 and 6 were burning like torches.

You didn't actually. But I'm beginning to see what your MO is and I'm not particularly surprised.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

You didn't actually. But I'm beginning to see what your MO is and I'm not particularly surprised.

I note your MO too perp. You always seem to resort to the ad hominem.

Do you like my copper jargon?

Makes you feel at home, does it?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero
Nice post MI5.

We are supposed to believe that debris causes fires!

Eye witness Barry Jennings talking about explosions in WTC7

I've got a good picture showing minimal debris damage, I'll dig it out tomorrow.

BTW, OP, ignore the shills from now on, dont waste your time responding to them no matter what they say. Just answer the genuine unhostile members. The shills are full of crap anyway. They're only trying to sell a lie!

Keep up the good word MI5.

Thank you friend.

I am still shocked by horrors of 9/11 and the evils it created. Too many innocent people have died and we simply cannot allow the terrorists to get away with it. It was an outrage.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

So what direction is the smoke travelling.......?

Clip 7 - smoke from fires on south side of WTC 7

www.911myths.com...

Clip 11 - multiple floors fully involved on north side WTC 7

www.911myths.com...

Care to enlighten us further concerning the fires......

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Please note the location of Building 7. It is separated from WTC 1 by two buildings, WTC 5 and 6.

WTC 5 and 6 - 9 stories (WTC 5) , 8 story (WTC 6)

WTC 1 is 110 story

WTC 7 is 47 story

So you are saying the debris from collapse of WTC 1 can not reach WTC 7 because of WTC 5/6....?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

Please note the location of Building 7. It is separated from WTC 1 by two buildings, WTC 5 and 6.

WTC 5 and 6 - 9 stories (WTC 5) , 8 story (WTC 6)

WTC 1 is 110 story

WTC 7 is 47 story

So you are saying the debris from collapse of WTC 1 can not reach WTC 7 because of WTC 5/6....?

Clearly you are stuffing words in to my mouth.

What gives dude?

How come WTC 7 collapsed straight down when it was a newer and better built building than WTC5 and 6 which did not collapse even though they were severely damaged?.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman

So what direction is the smoke travelling.......?

Clip 7 - smoke from fires on south side of WTC 7

www.911myths.com...

Clip 11 - multiple floors fully involved on north side WTC 7

www.911myths.com...

Care to enlighten us further concerning the fires......

You have questions about 9/11? Start a thread.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
reply to post by 4hero

It was already worked out years ago that Barry Jennings didn't look through a single window until both towers collapsed. The "explosion" in the stairwell was Tower 1 impacting the building he was in, Building 7.

And basically you are just trolling ... you are sqabbling about non-issues. Defy physics, defy natural laws ... just to stick to your belief. And then you think it took Usama Bin Ladin to do something like this ... people like you, are why people like Usama Bin Ladin can do something like this. You're a religion fanatic, who doesn't have the intellect to question anything. If your moma hand't told you where your butt was, you'd probably have a hard time finding out for yourself and wonder and never notice people growl their faces at your bad smell.

The basic thing you need to do, is to question authority ... if you can't do that, and can't question the act itself, and it's layout and whereabout ... then you are just another muslim fanatic, and Mr. GWB is your Bin Ladin.

It's not requested ... it is required, that you question things ... you are not supposed to take class and take your teachers word for it. That isn't studying, that is just "copying".

It all comes down to one simple stuff, office fires cannot ... neither theoretically, nor practically ... damage steel and concrete frame to this degree. Unless, and here is the big Q here ... unless the buildings themselves did not confirm to regulations.

That is what it comes down to ... and if Mr. Silverstein and Co. "saved" some money by being cheap on the building codes ... now, that ain't Mr. Bin Ladin's work ... is it.

So, if you wanna stick to the official story ... then YOU are liable for the deaths of the people at WTC plaza. Not Mr. Usama Bin Ladin. Because "most" of these died, because these buildings were unsafe, period. The building codes, everywhere in the WORLD demand they withstand this. Kerosine doesn't burn hot enough, and office equipment sure as hell doesn't burn hot enough.

So, what it boils down to is this ... of all the crazy conspiracy stories out there. Sticking to the official "excuse" makes you look worse than bad. Because it means the American people are mass murderers, who are committing genocide against muslims, because they themselves couldn't build buildings according to their own building codes.

And sooner or later, that fact is going to come and hunt you ... if not now, then coming generations.

edit on 24/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Notice the dedication that the "OSer's" bring to the table? They almost seem desperate to convince everyone that the "official" story is the correct one! Are bonuses on the line?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
Notice the dedication that the "OSer's" bring to the table? They almost seem desperate to convince everyone that the "official" story is the correct one! Are bonuses on the line?

Strange isn't it.

We chase the truth and they chase us.

Surely as individuals we have no obligations to attend to the needs of OSers, while we have all the rights in the world to question our governments.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

I was laughing at your comment that the smoke from Building 7 was from 5. You have to be joking with everyone to possibly act like you believe Building 7 wasn't producing that smoke. I provided pictures for proof.

What is it with you OSers chasing us concerned citizens while we chase the truth.

You "official story freaks" are focused on us because we are focused on 9/11.

You said, "...act like you believe Building 7 wasn't producing that smoke."

Hello.

Take your time to see this. And then, come back and knock your head to the nearest wall while trying to argue with the OSers, or the paid "forum-posters" that plague online forums.

www.ae911truth.org...

Peace, and keep looking for the truth. The government won´t give that to you. If people seeks comfort behind a false "patriotic cause", it´s ok, but do not confuse this with "truth"...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PragmaticBeliever

Thanks friend.

I think the victims of 9/11 are the ones we have to think about all the time until the truth is told by those who are responsible.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59

Quite the opposite.
When you turn of your computer this conspiracy goes away.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a new vid from:
pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

911 After 10 years all they have are Youtube videos and speculation.

No problems then. Switch off your computer and you will not worry about it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

The Building 7 with localised fires breaking out.

Firefighters at WTC 7 reported the fires were burning out of control due to the collapse of the north tower destroying the water supplies for the fire suppression systems, and there are a number of videos on Youtube showing the fires burning. Heck, even the NIST report commented on the fires. We shouldn't need to point out that if you're going to be making comments on this then it's your obligation to have at least some familiarization on what you're talking about, otherwise you're just making yourself look uninformed and ignorant. The "traiters" misspelling doesn't exactly help your credibility either.

Let's face it, you never even bothered to read the NIST report to even familiarize yourself as to what the supposed "lies they're telling" actually are and you're simply regurgitating the paranoid sounding foolishness you read on some damned fool conspiracy web site. Blind zealotry going hand in hand with ignorance and misinformation is an established historical fact so there's nothing surprising there...but when you use ignorance and misinformation as a plea to "round up the traiters" there's definitely something more disturbing brewing inside that head of yours.

I'm not posting this to be insultive. I'm posting this because carrying around that much zeaotry and irrational hatred for a largely imaginary boogeyman isn't mentally healthy.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
From a fox news article trying to debunk the conspiracy of WTC 7, actually saying that controlled demolition was an option.

Shortly before the building collapsed, several NYPD officers and Con-Edison workers told me that Larry Silverstein, the property developer of One World Financial Center was on the phone with his insurance carrier to see if they would authorize the controlled demolition of the building – since its foundation was already unstable and expected to fall. A controlled demolition would have minimized the damage caused by the building’s imminent collapse and potentially save lives. Many law enforcement personnel, firefighters and other journalists were aware of this possible option. There was no secret. There was no conspiracy. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Also a video of some of the first 911 truthers. To bad we didn't have hooper, alfie, and good ole dave there with them to bring them to reality.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join