It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

WTC7, the smoking gun that just will not go away until the traitors are rounded up

page: 10
46
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1
Is it me or did this thread gained some serious flags since the babysitter put us in time out?


I'm not actually sure you know, I never really pay much attention to them. If so, do you think that's a good thing or a bad thing?!

One thing is for sure, the OS'ers have gone into hiding!




posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Besides, it should be up to the OP what is on topic nd what is off topic!

OS'ers always go off topic. When I say OS'ers from now on I mean those paid people who name beginning with 'S' we are not allowed to say anymore! Apolgies if there are any genuine OS'ers on here, but I doubt there will be any genuine ones on a site like this. Like I say, the genuine OS'ers will be watching tv getting their daily dose of mind control!



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Originally posted by maxella1
Is it me or did this thread gained some serious flags since the babysitter put us in time out?


I'm not actually sure you know, I never really pay much attention to them. If so, do you think that's a good thing or a bad thing?!

One thing is for sure, the OS'ers have gone into hiding!


I think a lot of people read but don't participate. Every time you reply it bumps the thread to the beginning in recent posts. Maybe that's another reason why the "debunkers" stopped replying.The more people see what nonsense they are pushing the better, in my opinion at least.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

Originally posted by 4hero

Originally posted by maxella1


New rule to the instructions manual.

If all else fails run crying to the moderator.


Haha, yes, it seems they were struggling a bit, so had to call the cavalry!

Obviously it's ok for the suspect OS'ers to be derogatory but no one can call them out?!

I have just done some research on this place and it seems that the whole site is infested from the ground up, people getting banned for no reason, threads being edited, certain subjects/threads being controlled.I might just bail out because there are better places to have debates, and aside all the people who disbelieve the OS we're mostly dealing with 7 year olds mentality. If you want to be in a place where mods/admins/owners lean towards certain things, and people like us are being hampered deliberately then this is not the place. Do yourselves a favour and find a better place to carry on doing debating your research.

Like I say non-OS'ers, google ats disinfo and other similar keywords and you'll find stuff on other forums/youtube etc, and you will see what others really have to say about here! I see no point in being a member here.


Is it me or did this thread gained some serious flags since the babysitter put us in time out?


Thanks for reminding me. I forgot to flag. I was too busy reading and composing words, in the hope we can save the Country from the deceptions of greed.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
'shill' is not really an appropriate term, because no one with a soul would fail to see what's at stake, and then take payment for acting as a tout for evil.

It is being done for free. It is being done to assimilate into the anschluss. I call it instinct. Self preservation. It's why the naudets have vanished. They are afraid that there will be a protest rally if they show their celebrity mugs.

I am concerned now. I am concerned that my beloved hate speech, the lost right to declare that I HATE, has given way to outright censorship on a word by word basis. It's like romper room now. We are 4 year olds under the rule of a website being protective of it's very existence, because as we see, someone is culling the flock of words, from on high. Something's not right. Something's off, the wheel has been turned, but the passengers on the ship want to continue straight ahead. The captain is warning us that it is not a good idea to do so, but the riders haven't grasped the situation that the captain is faced with. They are letting us know, one word at a time, that it's all coming down, because the OS must stand. Either we comply, or bye bye internet (as we knew it).

I feel similarly about Facebook. That pig was created to force us to comply, comply with a very subtle chromatically shifting set of social rules and norms, to outright technofascism. I am afraid that if FB gets shorted, then the mm's will take the entire market down.



edit on 24-5-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2012 by davidmann because: I filled a double post with my thoughts

edit on 24-5-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by maxella1

I think a lot of people read but don't participate. Every time you reply it bumps the thread to the beginning in recent posts. Maybe that's another reason why the "debunkers" stopped replying.The more people see what nonsense they are pushing the better, in my opinion at least.


Yeah, true enough, maybe they used to participate but got fed up of the false debates by the paid debaters, and mods covering their backs. It stinks, and it's not just the 9/11 forum that smells funny! Like I say, I did some research into this place after that mods waded in to try and regain some balance, and it brought up some interesting stuff. Some people dont view this place very highly due to their past experiences.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4hero

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Do you still beat your wife, 4hero?


I see the mods ignored this quote. As I say selective modding. All people that dont believe the OS, this site is infested at all levels, I'd bail out now before you waste any of your fututre time. These peopel arent worth debating with, cannot be trusted, and dont deserve our traffic.

There are numerous other sites to debate on.


Is there really any site that you can debate openly on? Face it the ptb own all the media, wether mainstream or alternative, wether directly or indirectly. Most of the old members have gotten used to the conditions by now and try not to go overboard.

Sooner or later if you take an aggressive stance it will likely backfire on you. Yes people do get banned for bad conduct. You can't expect to call people names and everything being dandy regardless if you believe your theories are correct and the opponent is wrong.

To win the good fight takes patience and persistance. Don't let your emotions get the best of you and remember at least we are allowed a voice here, whereas on mainstream sites you would be completly ignored at best or violently ridiculed at worst.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
~$heopleNation



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
We seem to agree for the most part that 911 was a set up deal so, who is guilty of the mass murder that took place ?



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
9/11 MADNESS
post removed because of personal attacks

Click here to learn more about this warning.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by 4hero

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
Do you still beat your wife, 4hero?


I see the mods ignored this quote. As I say selective modding. All people that dont believe the OS, this site is infested at all levels, I'd bail out now before you waste any of your fututre time. These peopel arent worth debating with, cannot be trusted, and dont deserve our traffic.

There are numerous other sites to debate on.


Is there really any site that you can debate openly on? Face it the ptb own all the media, wether mainstream or alternative, wether directly or indirectly. Most of the old members have gotten used to the conditions by now and try not to go overboard.

Sooner or later if you take an aggressive stance it will likely backfire on you. Yes people do get banned for bad conduct. You can't expect to call people names and everything being dandy regardless if you believe your theories are correct and the opponent is wrong.

To win the good fight takes patience and persistance. Don't let your emotions get the best of you and remember at least we are allowed a voice here, whereas on mainstream sites you would be completly ignored at best or violently ridiculed at worst.



It's not money we are talking about here. It's not emotions. It isn't about what we love or what we hate. It is above that. It's above top secret, and that is the thing they forgot. When you find it, and find that the ether above the cloud layer is dangerous ground...that the stuff they can do and do do is beyond terrorizing, then look out. Because it is about what is right, not who is right.

You have a choice, right there, at the cloud boundary layer, to seek the higher truth, or to climb back down, and start to capitalize on the knowledge from the things you just glimpsed. Or not. Maybe you just want to stay comfortable, and work as hard as you can to FORGET what you saw and the injustice at that level, example (mkultra). And then stay away, comply, stay aware at all times what you need to do to survive.

That is a mouthful, that last sentence, and I'm sorry but I won't ramble. It encompasses a whole bunch of behaviors, compromises, uncomfortable compromises.

Or you can seek a higher truth, one that 'trumps', in the parlance of our times, the horror you saw when you opened your eyes. Obviously, it's not all bad, there are reasons to carry on: An unpronounceable epiphany, the need to know the thing many call God, the superior force, and I mean flat out superior force, that cannot be abused.

No road is easy. Unfortunately, it is needed, that some indivisible force be found that will unbind us from this web of lies, buy which we butt heads and gather, and this force is likely handed out in stride with force necessary to oppose evil men. We know these things exist. Evil Men. Secret Technology. Do we not?

Mister Wang won't take a line. How soon can you have his money wired to the Bellagio?

The line of censorship was crossed long ago, when 'hate' was crucified. I seek the higher truth than the OS, to put it mildly. I seek the higher truth.



posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
our govt did a sloppy job, i expect more of them



new topics

top topics



 
46
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join