It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio set to crack 'birther' coconut

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

I saw, but I never said you were an Obama supporter to begin with. So I don't know why you randomly emphasized that you are not a supporter of Obama...

It's not random, it's to show that I have no leaning one way or the other, which I don't

*I* had to point it out to counter your assertion that I do, in fact, have a leaning as evidenced by your statement that reads:

You must spend a lot of time trying to defend for your boy.

As found in this post by you.

The only thing I am defending (if one has to call it defending I like to call it espousing) would be common sense and critical thinking.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by juveous
The reason is because it does more damage to deny access to records then good.

I'm not surprised you believe this, but I think you're wrong. The last 4 years of birtherism is a good example of how ignoring or tending to birthers makes little difference. November will probably be another good demonstration of this as well.

I already said it would be hard to find false negatives if they examined the physical copy, but the point is if they are authorized to as you put. I doubt they will negotiate access with the way they are handling it. The point is, the administration should release as much as they can to be verified,

Two birth certificates were released, and they were verified by Hawaiian authorities. Your opinion here is that Obama's documents should be fully open to birthers to scrutinize, which really only serve the agenda of the birthers, and changes nothing.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Once again I'll ask why Obama is forced to jump through more hoops than anyone else. Why was the vetting process good enough for every other president but not Obama?

L
L
i can't believe you go so far as to humor/bait the birthers

AKA as barry's useful idiots

anybody capable of rubbing 2 braincells together can see that the entire birther idiocy/covert op
is being run by the POSUS's managers for purposes of:

1-distraction from other issues

2-riling up the racists in this country, generating hate [see 3]

3-triggering a race war which will decimate the nation by applying 2 until POSUS is assassinated by a bigot; as opposed to a civil revolt against the GOV triggered if a white POSUS is assassinated because of more of the same tyrannical behavior.

if anybody in the US is still dumb enough to vote, then simply vote for anyone except the current POSUS

simples

they are all trash
yup, all of them, and it's looking as if RP is just more of the same
going by my ongoing, soon to be posted, investigation: The Ron Paul Deception

stop thinking you are going to fix the system by playing by it's rules, folks.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The birther issue if of no importance to arpaio. I believe this whole investigation is just to deflect attention from the department of justice investigation into the corruption of his agency. It is truly shocking. He deserves zero respect and support.

I started a thread listing some of his major controversies and human rights violations today.

I think it's important to understand the mentality and criminal actions of this man.

The truth about joe arpaio
edit on 23-5-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
The birther issue if of no importance to arpaio. I believe this whole investigation is just to deflect attention from the department of justice investigation into the corruption of his agency. It is truly shocking. He deserves zero respect and support.

I started a thread listing some of his major controversies and human rights violations today.

I think it's important to understand the mentality and criminal actions of this man.

The truth about joe arpaio
edit on 23-5-2012 by drock905 because: (no reason given)

Joe was the . of the DEA in Arizona before becoming sheriff. That in it's self shows how dirty he is,

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

you think it suspicious that his name was changed, although you do not know that his name was actually changed,

First off whats wrong with the name Barry? Although we don't know if his name was actually changed I think his BC would show if it was...Wouldn't it? This shouldn't be a mystery, but it seems like everything now days has to be a mystery if your involved in the political arena.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

It goes both ways. If this is a petty issue, then admit Obama allows it to continue for equal gain to reveal what is timely necessary .

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

you think it suspicious that his name was changed, although you do not know that his name was actually changed,

First off whats wrong with the name Barry? Although we don't know if his name was actually changed I think his BC would show if it was...Wouldn't it? This shouldn't be a mystery, but it seems like everything now days has to be a mystery if your involved in the political arena.

I have no idea - what is wrong with Barry??

And what is it you think his BC should show??

If/when he was known as Barry Soetero it was, as I said, because his stepdad was surnamed Soetero, and it was after he was born (ie when his mum remarried) so wouldn't have affected his name at birth and woudln't have any relevance to his BC that I can see.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
IMDB

Hahahaha since when did Obama go Hollywood? I thought IMDB was a Internet Movie Database...Ohh my are they going to make a movie about him now....

Barry
Bama
Rock
The One
No Drama Obama

^^Those are his nicknames. Now I know for a fact that their was only 1 President who was worthy of IMDB and that was Ronald Reagan...So it says he was born in Hawaii, ok but what makes him so special that he has movie star status now?

Seriously, whatever...This dude is just full of surprises. Whatever you say his BC is legitimate, but that IMDB bio is just laughable. Talk about media whoring.

edit on 23-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

IMDB

Hahahaha since when did Obama go Hollywood? I thought IMDB was a Internet Movie Database...Ohh my are they going to make a movie about him now....

Barry
Bama
Rock
The One
No Drama Obama

^^Those are his nicknames. Now I know for a fact that their was only 1 President who was worthy of IMDB and that was Ronald Reagan...

Seems your facts are obsolete now -

FDR
Abraham Lincoln
Gerald Ford
Teddy Roosevelt

So it says he was born in Hawaii, ok but what makes him so special that he has movie star status now?

who says he's a star?

His character has appeared in a lot of works - here - IMDB is not just about stars - again your lack of actual knowledge of your subject is betraying you.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Can you find any other Presidents who drastically made a name change?

Obama never changed his name in the United States, he only used the name of his stepfather Lolo Soetoro when he lived in Indonesia, from 1967 to 1971, where he attended school there under the name Barry Soetoro. As far as the United States is concerned he has never used any other name but Barack Obama Jr.

Uh no, a BC only shows what name you had at birth. It's also the only name Barack Obama ever used in the United States. It's really not so mysterious if you take the time to look over any number of biographies of Obama. Birther related sites are the ones distorting his record to create the "mystery" to push their birther agenda.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

aka "World Wrestling Federation Smackdown!" - USA - Episode #9.32 (2008) TV episode, Played by Barack Obama

That doesn't qualify you as a movie star I'm sorry. Half that page you posted were people playing him that are actual stars.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

It's really not so mysterious if you take the time to look over any number of biographies of Obama. Birther related sites are the ones distorting his record to create the "mystery" to push their birther agenda.

So YOU are a 110% positive about all of this? Everything is being distorted to push agendas. Last time I checked people who have money push agendas. Eh whatever; you all crack me up. The only agenda you seem to be pushing is that he is Jesus Christ the Savior himself...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

It goes both ways. If this is a petty issue, then admit Obama allows it to continue

Why do I have to admit to anything? What makes you assume that Obama and the Whitehouse are so concerned with birther issues and threats? hmm.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

It goes both ways. If this is a petty issue, then admit Obama allows it to continue

Why do I have to admit to anything? What makes you assume that Obama and the Whitehouse are so concerned with birther issues and threats? hmm.

I didn't say they are concerned, but I am saying that if they wanted to squash the issue it could be done. I say it goes both ways because the WH can take use the BC issue as a distraction by intentionally not ending the issue.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

That doesn't qualify you as a movie star I'm sorry. Half that page you posted were people playing him that are actual stars.

uh i don't think you quite understand how IMDB works.
they list people who have had any part in film and television, video games, no matter how small.
the president has been filmed hundreds of times, on the news, they count the news.

heck they have a page for historical figures, musicians who died 500 years ago, even one for shakespeare. as someone pointed out there is a page for FDR and he wasn't in any movies, he was filmed on tv whether making public appearances or his fireside chats he had broadcast every few months

obama being on IMDB isn't surprising, it doesn't make him some sort of movie star, it just means he has been seen on mass media.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
i only wish every elected sheriff would join w/ Arpaio

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I didn't say they are concerned, but I am saying that if they wanted to squash the issue it could be done.

It was done. Obama released his short form birth certificate in 2008, then again his long form in 2011 after birthers insisted that would end the issue. It should be very clear to any reasonable thinking person that birthers are not interested in letting this issue end. Why would they? Why would you? Birtherism creates an avenue for people like you to blame Obama for all sorts of things.

I say it goes both ways because the WH can take use the BC issue as a distraction by intentionally not ending the issue.

And again, you already know full well the WH can't end this issue, because people like you don't want it to end.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by demongoat

obama being on IMDB isn't surprising, it doesn't make him some sort of movie star, it just means he has been seen on mass media.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up with a Star of Hollywood Blvd...He seems to get everything even though he doesn't deserve it...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

I didn't say they are concerned, but I am saying that if they wanted to squash the issue it could be done.

It was done. Obama released his short form birth certificate in 2008, then again his long form in 2011 after birthers insisted that would end the issue. It should be very clear to any reasonable thinking person that birthers are not interested in letting this issue end. Why would they? Why would you? Birtherism creates an avenue for people like you to blame Obama for all sorts of things.

I say it goes both ways because the WH can take use the BC issue as a distraction by intentionally not ending the issue.

And again, you already know full well the WH can't end this issue, because people like you don't want it to end.

People like you don't want it to end either

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join