It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arpaio set to crack 'birther' coconut

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Arpaio set to crack 'birther' coconut

www.azc entral.com

So it seems only natural that we would take up this noble cause. We may not be the birthplace of the birther movement but where better than Arizona to take one final stand -- or leap, if you will, right over the edge?

And so our intrepid sheriff, Joe Arpaio -- not content with Secretary of State Ken Bennett's electoral probe -- has dispatched a deputy and his posse to Hawaii as part of his criminal investigation into the curious matter of Barack Obama's birth certificate.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
It looks like it is not over yet.. Though Bennett seems to be satisfied that it is good enough for the Az ballot.. Arpaio stands strong and disagrees how the situation was handled in Hawaii. He says he was stonewalled.. Though even this article is making fun of him.. it is the only story to hit which shows that he is going on.. Let us see how this all turns out...

www.azc entral.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I don't follow the whole Sheriff Joe/birther drama but out of curiosity... who is paying for this 'investigation'? Hanging out in Hawaii ain't cheap.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Why isn't vetting a public spectator ordeal? Like the 'swearing in' or 'inaugural ball' I mean...if they 'vet' OUR president, shouldn't we be privy to the vetting procedure?
Voting is NOT vetting.
So voting on them is one thing....making them eligible is another.

Where do they do this 'vetting'? Is there a vetting-committee? Is it in a private room with tons of binders and documents are sprawled amongst a dozen tables? I mean...how is this done?? ....and, by whom?

I would like every potential POTUS vetted in front of our eyes.
We are paying their salaries, no? So we have a right to see who we're hiring!
Why is this done behind closed doors?

What would our forefathers say about this I often wonder? I can only speculate that they would think the more that's being done behind closed doors, the more they are hiding!
(See: Bush and Cheney testimony about 9-11)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

The Arizona taxpayers are paying for it of course. Joe and his "posse" are sticking the bill for their jaunt to Hawaii on the backs of the taxpayers. Makes you wonder who is minding the store in Maricopa county since their sheriff has better things to do than, say, be a sheriff. And apparently this sheriff thinks he is a higher authority than the Arizona Secretary of State.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I wonder what he'll do when his investigators get to see a genuine birth certificate??

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I wonder what he'll do when his investigators get to see a genuine birth certificate??

Remove the when and put "if" there...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Everyone knows obama
was not born in america.

It IS plain and simple,
he is not eligible to
be president and should
be kicked out

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

That's just it. He knows his investigators won't get to see it. If they want to see it they'll need express permission from Obama to have it released to them. Of course this won't stop Arpaio from claiming a cover-up or what have you so he can continue distracting people from focusing on the suit being brought against MCSO.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I am... by living in Maricopa County

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think the citizens of Maricopa County should chip in and buy Joe and all his posse tickets to Hawaii.

One way.

Hire a new Sheriff and let Joe investigate to his hearts content.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Why is Arpaio sending his posse to Hawaii (again?) to demand the release of more documents when:

A) He already declared a long form birth certificate fraudulent
B) He already refuses to believe Hawaiian officials on this matter, he believes there is a cover up.

What's the point? Putting publicity aside? Is his posse going to break in the Hawaiian department of health? Are they going to meet up with Trumps undercover investigators? It's been a year now.

edit on 23-5-2012 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Theres already a thread on this entitled Prove you need it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
reply to post by jtma508

The Arizona taxpayers are paying for it of course. Joe and his "posse" are sticking the bill for their jaunt to Hawaii on the backs of the taxpayers. Makes you wonder who is minding the store in Maricopa county since their sheriff has better things to do than, say, be a sheriff. And apparently this sheriff thinks he is a higher authority than the Arizona Secretary of State.

I thought his cold case posse was voluntary. Are you just assuming tax payers pay for it, or have some proof?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Give a guy a tin star.....

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Obamas story is obviously false but it appears that ... he was born to CIA operatives and thus entitled to US citizenship ..

www.infowars.com...

All Hail The Company Rulers of the World .

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
Everyone knows obama
was not born in america.

It IS plain and simple,
he is not eligible to
be president and should
be kicked out

Rabel rouser.

Everyone knows that Pres Obama was born in Hawaii and is eligible to be the President.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by N3k9Ni

Damn your eyes. Too late.
(Your Avatar)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Everyone also knows that Arpaio is a media whore who will do anything to get his name in the news..

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

Everyone also knows that Arpaio is a media whore who will do anything to get his name in the news..

Really when has he been on the NEWS lately? Doesn't seem like it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join