It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia tests ‘fifth generation’ missile that can penetrate Nato defence system

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Russia has test fired it's second "fifth-generation" missile, claiming that it's better equipped to penetrate the new US-backed missile defence system in Europe whose first stage Nato official activated at its Chicago summit on Sunday.

thetelegraph.com

The highly-symbolic launch came just days after alliance formally activated the first stage of a missile defence shield whose deployment Russia has bitterly opposed out of fears that it may target its own vast nuclear arsenal.

“The dummy warhead reached its target area at the Kura test range on the Kamchatka Peninsula. The set goals of the launch were reached,” Russian Strategic Nuclear Forces spokesman Vadim Koval told Interfax.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The USA is doing her best to force Russia and China into war against herself. This is in order to destroy all the world powers and bring the world to its knees, so that Israel can rise as the next and only super power.

WW3 will probably start during the Olympics, I'm sure a regional war in the Middle east could be as early as this month (june)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Could this have something to do with the Poland offensive ABM shield? Or a response. Likely. Will it ever be used. Only if provoked.

First target?: Poland

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I doubt there,d be anything left for Israel, worth having, in the unlikely event of China and / or
Russia engaging in all out war, with the USA, as it would no doubt escalate to a nuclear exchange ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by RizeorDie

I doubt there,d be anything left for Israel, worth having, in the unlikely event of China and / or
Russia engaging in all out war, with the USA, as it would no doubt escalate to a nuclear exchange ?

Oh trust me there will be plenty for Israel, as Israel will only control certain districts in the world.

There will be safe zones which is ruled by the NWO elites, and then there will be the free world which will be full of rebels and criminals.

do you want security? get chipped and enter the safe zone under the supervision of ZION.

you dont want to be chipped?

stay in the free world to starve, get beaten raped and killed by rebels and thieves and criminals and gangs.

This is the NWO, people will have no choice. and in order for israel to be able to control the world, they need population reduction, so thats coming, a nuclear war is good enough for them.

israel is not going to rule the world inch by inch, they will only need to control important areas, and they will be known as districts, they will have a normal government and security under extreme watch/

israel will only control certain areas and economic hobs, israel will be the most technologically advanced, israel will rebuild the 3rd temple and await the messiah.

It will probably not be known as Israel, but the centre of the world will be jerusalem.
edit on 23/5/2012 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Here is what i wanna know!

If Russian ICBM's are all that and a bag of chips why are they crying about the ABM shield?

Hmmm to me sounds like someone of full of crap or they wouldn't give a crap about it.
edit on 23-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Good for Russia, the ABM shield wasn't intended to stop missiles from them anyways.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
oh we're provoking.
i've got an "uncle" in the US navy. confirmed it himself.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

NO kidding!!!

It's gettin' sporty over there.....

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I might be a smarty pants here, but isn't it spelled defenSe, with "S" instead of "C"? English is not my first language thou, I might be wrong.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Could this have something to do with the Poland offensive ABM shield?

Is that some sort of "Polock" joke?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I think it's trolling personally ABM offensive shield

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laxpla
Good for Russia, the ABM shield wasn't intended to stop missiles from them anyways.

Why? Because the MSM said it wasnt?

Gimme a break. Nations jockey for position on one another through deception and deceit, and secrecy and conspiracy. You really think a missile shield in Europe has NOTHING to do with lessening Russias offensive potential so the West can more easily throw its weight around politically and militarily?

edit on 5/24/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

Gimme a break. Nations jockey for position on one another through deception and deceit, and secrecy and conspiracy. You really think a missile shield in Europe has NOTHING to do with lessening Russias offensive potential so the West can more easily throw its weight around politically and militarily?

edit on 5/24/2012 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

Why? No not because the MSM syas it doesn't, but because the math doesn't work out. If the Russians fire any ICBMs (at the US) it would go over the north pole, not Europe. Interceptor rockets from Poland could not catch them, pure math/physics. The system in Poland (radar in particular) is orientated towards the southeast, ie towards Iran.

It COULD defend Europe proper from Russian missiles launched at Europe, but it would easily be overwhelmed by shear numbers alone, flat trajectory attacks, along with cruise missile attacks. They are close enough that in a surprise attack aircraft could do the job (or hit the radar and missile base before the missile attack). Or the Russians could simply launch from submarines in the Baltic or North Atlantic and hit from behind. It is not a direct threat to Russians capabilities. It might be a threat to their philosophy of deterence, but not to the missiles themselves.
edit on 24-5-2012 by SrWingCommander because: add grammer

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaticusMaximus

You really need to stop putting your own twist on what people say. The shield was intended to protect American and European nations assets from a attack from Iran. Whether you agree with it or not, we have military bases over in the middle east that could come under attack if a war with Iran did ever occur.

Of course it could intercept some missiles from Russia if a war ever broke out, but in the active Russian nuclear arsenal is this going to make a big difference? The doctrine of Mutual Assured Destruction would still be in effect. The original plan was 10 long range interceptors, which then was scraped and changed too smaller and more mobile interceptors.

"You really think a missile shield in Europe has NOTHING to do with lessening Russia's offensive potential so the West can more easily throw its weight around politically and militarily? "

Where did I say that? Please elaborate.

I think you deserve the thumbs DOWN, maybe two.

edit on 24-5-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Do they have Nuclear Powered subs with MIRV's stationed all over the world?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wonder if they were possibly given intelligence on how to bypass or work around the system? Maybe it's all a ruse, so they pretend to give a hoot, instead of divulging they already have access. Of course they will probably do that after the election...

rueters.com

A deal is being sought by Washington that could include classified data exchange because it is in the U.S. interest to enlist Russia and its radar stations in the missile-defense effort, a Pentagon spokeswoman said Tuesday in written replies to Reuters.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Daedal because: Edit

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The Russians are not evil.

top topics

join