It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"god" the dictator

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Nope. The only one proving anything is you. Haha and that is that you are one arrogant person who have trouble with any views that aint your own. And that you have a really big problem with insecurity. And thus insulting me by claiming i insult you. Hahahaha. I will live on this for a really long time. Cant wait to show my friends your posts. Omfg hahahahaha. You have serious problem dude. Get help before that temper of yours gets you in real trouble. Hahaha. Seriously im laughing so hard My tummy hurts.

There, now i have insulted you. So feel free to rage you little insecure por sod

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jisujaaljo

watever u say confirm it more, u cant but bring new negative opinions about others to avoid any connection with what u say while it is about them or about things that u pretend being inferior as the way to keep urself constant subjective superior stand to everything else

it proves that u r a liar in all terms, that u r a believer that pretend worships to only one god as also an excuse to consider or respect or admit anything existing other then u n urself

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

the mental unsecure is u, when obviously u cant admit the existence of anything just in front of u whatever objective and big it might b, while u as a subject u invent cant ever b objective self, but it says too from the projection u do of ur own self issue upon anyother to serve ur back, how mental is always about subjects that seek to reach heaven in god subject life, that is how it is associated with security

security by definition is only objective in all terms it cant b mental, moron

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Hahaha you are hilarious.
I love you dude.
You actually are the funniest thing ive ever encluntered.
You, the one that flips cause i cant understand your jibberish instead of taking your "superior" knowlege and explain to me so that i understand wtf you are blabbering about call me a moran.
I would really love to read more of what you have to say.
À good laugh prolongs life you know
Hugs n kisses for you. Seems to me like you really need some love. Hahaha

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jisujaaljo
reply to post by jiggerj

I understand what you mean, but the only way to manipulate the outcome is by changing the equation to begin with
1+1 Will always be two.

You do know that your equation means absolutely nothing unless the numbers represent something. And if that something can be manipulated, then the equation is manipulated. More and more I'm seeing equations proving that we and the universe are nothing, zero. Well, we're here, and we're made of something. I don't care how much the math works, it's not right.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

it is amazing how pervert evil ur head is kind of, my sentences to u are clearly too objectively real while u invent their inferiority by claiming my expression not existing, leaving u to mean any pathetic figure that u would name being me a subject u guess back

u keep shouting what u want as if there cant b a day without urself life, u dont matter at all when there is another and what u dont respect another it is ur problem not his nor mine

what is funny is ur belief being all to an extent that any else is surely enjoying having u around loving urself

which again prove the pervert liar u r, using an image of god for ur op only to enjoy urself back from imagining subjectively being instead the same life

u r not only a moron but also an animal revealed behind any sentence u try to pretend through being a human mind
love has nothing to do with hugs and kisses, while all to what one realize objectively in the respect of else existence rights

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hey... here's a thought.

Maybe you are just misinterpreting everything you read.

I think this is a good possibility (if we compare it to your writing skills) Not possibly translation errors either, since it means you would have to go back and edit in the "u" and "ur"

I guarantee that any foreigner on this board with English as their second language does much better than this.
Understand this about second languages. If you are at the point where you can SPELL English words and type them, you should be way past forming sentences.

Not convincing.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I do understand that. The numbers need to represent something to have an actual meaning

Just for the record, i am a school drop out, but I will try to explain my view better.

1 apple seed + 1apple seed = 2apple seeds ok?
Now if do it from what i believe to be your view on it.

1 apple seed + 1 apple seed (+ planting those seeds + time + earth + sun + water + air = growth = more apples = more seeds)
That way I'm adding equations to the original outcome.

Like the human locked up inside a house example you did.
I agree that if you lock up to pregnant ladies the outcome would be that four humans get out, but i don't think the equation would be 1+1. It would be. 1 pregnant ladie + 1 pregnant ladie + biological stuff i don't understand + nutrition + time + air + water + growth + birth + probably a whole bunch of more stuff that i don't have a clue about = 4 humans.

I understand completley what you mean and I intend no disrespect at all I just have a different view.

There was a nice example about a ball going from point a to point b earlier in the thread. A wonderful and mindtwisting example. But even in that example it would be adding to the equation with more equations.

Jimmy

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by NotAnAspie

Is this directed towards me? If it is I'm afraid i don't follow you?
Jimmy

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Haha. Spot on dude.
If only you knew how close to the truth you are.
Actually I'm the devil incarnate. And I will haunt you for the rest of your pathetic puny human existance. And beyond.
Sincerely / the devil

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

there are billions like u claiming being devil incarnations to existence for haunting subjects rights
actually u r nothing but cheapest opportunist from the easiest perspective of possible gain out of another powerful life upon existence

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

I do understand that. The numbers need to represent something to have an actual meaning

Just for the record, i am a school drop out, but I will try to explain my view better.

Hey, not bad for a dropout. Same here, only I got my GED and I'm 8 course away from my associates (that I'll never finish). Please understand that I'm not claiming the 1 pregnant lady equation to be true. I'm saying that this seems to be what the math heads are doing when searching for answers in the universe. Their math somehow shows that the Big Bang came from nothing? That there was nothing before the Big Bang? Sometimes I get so angry I just want to slap the pot right out of their pipes!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Is this directed towards me? If it is I'm afraid i don't follow you?
Jimmy

absolutely.

I mean isn't it pretty clear he is trolling the crap out of some stuff.

He purposefully rearranges words to make it look like bad grammar yet his spelling is for the most part just fine.

No way he is foreign. I think he is trying to pretend to be Asian or Arab. This is why he tries using philosophical statements and terms like "devil" as though he is truly superstitious. I don't know where he is going with this it but appears to be a particular theme on the board. I have heard some talk of Shaolins supposedly infiltrating the government and i think he is trying to troll as one or something.
... or maybe Muslim. I don't know but clearly this guy is laying it on thick for one reason or the other.
edit on 25-5-2012 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Aha

Now i get it.
Well, in this case im on your side all the way

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Hahaha

Absoloutly.
I love him. I have been backtracking him here on ats, and i laugh My ass off almost every time he starts with his rants.
No one ever gets him

I believe he is french

Jimmy

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

evil hypocrit, there is no such thing called devil whatever u believe being god force to nonsense, when it is from abusing someone alive it says clearly that it is gonna b ur turn anytime soon

satan is not a devil as much as the devil do not exist

and put ur cheap story of christians and muslims union to ur # head, belonging to a group is belonging to nonexistence, useless moron u r as a human pretense of saying anything

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
God is the dictator.
Whether you like it or not God is the one doing it.
All you get to do is watch, if you believe you are in control you will suffer.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

well, if you believe in god he sure is an dictator,

and as for believing to be in control, with or without god aint no good, one need to find the right flow to flow with

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Itisnowagain

well, if you believe in god he sure is an dictator,

and as for believing to be in control, with or without god aint no good, one need to find the right flow to flow with

The flow is happening and it is watched from here.
Nothing needs to be found, the search is resistance to what is.
The right flow is in the zone, the zone is right now and no one is doing now.
It is all being (done).
Some call this 'being' God.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

God is not a belief. God is a word that is used to encompass what is going on as reality. God does not disappear just because you do not believe.
If God disappeared nothing would be known.

God is just another word for truth and if the truth can't be seen then it means there is delusion. Delusion causes suffering.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join