It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"god" the dictator

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Well. If i tell you that you can do exactly what you want, but if you do this instead of that you will be punished for the rest of eternity, and you belive that the consequenses are real, your instinct to survive and your fear for the punishment removes the freedom

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Haha im so so sorry but i really dont follow you at all.
Im reading it over and over again but i honestly dont understand what you're telling me

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
you know, if this is correct... and the elite practice this in the sense that they as gods have the right to choose who lives or dies then the reality is that they are just too LAZY to actually fix anything, hence the dropping of bombs on children and all who keep us enslaved.

they are actually our gods... just really #ty inconsiderate ones.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by redhorse

Well put.
I believe there is lots and lots of things out there that we aint got no understanding of, and perhaps never will.
But a god to me is unexplainable and i believe that all that exist has one explanation, not nessesary one we would understand, but something filling the right criteria would.
Thus all is explainable and thus no god, according to my views

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jisujaaljo

In reference to your comment 1+1=2 being an absolute, although obvious in its content, this is not necessarily so when you start de-constructing the numbers, I read this when I was 10 years old and it has stuck with me ever since:-

Half of 1 = 0.5
Half of 0.5 = 0.25
Half of 0.25 = 0.125

Mathematically, this can continue to a countless number of decimal places using the decimal system. SO, try this little paradox:

A person throws a ball from point A to point B. In order for the ball to reach point B it must first travel half that distance. In order to travel that "half distance" it must first travel half of that "half distance". The ball, in effect, travels an infinite number of half distances therefore never reaching point B.

But it does because we the observer can verify it landing and stopping at point B

Maths and reality is a strange animal indeed

edit on 24-5-2012 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Hahaha. I love your ballstory. 
And in responce to it, i have to say that it depends on how you look at it. 

One way would be, since we dont know how small things go, i would say that there is two possibillities, either it gets smaller and smaller in infinity or it only gets smaller and smaller untill it stops into nothing. 

If it gets small utill its nothing, i guess you could say it dosent travel at all. Because no matter how many nothings you add together its still nothing. 

If it continues to get smaller infinitly, and the tinyest stuff we have knowlege about aint bound by distance or time as the quantum theorys point towards. These tiny things can travel anyware in no time. #, they can even be in more than one place at the same time. 
Then i would say that the ball as we se it dont travel at all but that these tiny things only pass on the apearance of the ball to the ones that is next to them and thus we se it as moving when in fact its only a bunch of still pictures that works its magic at an inconsivable speed. 

And in the part that 1+1 always is two. It still is true, because what you do when splitting it to halfs is adding more equations. And therfore not valid. 

#. Thank you so much for the ball. I Will think of that a LOT 

Jimmy

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Thanks Jimmy - I like it too.
Every time I tell the story it gets the old brain thinking and indeed leaves the recipient with a smile - my grandfather told it to me when he felt I was old enough to understand its wider implications - of which you touched on perfectly with Quantum theory - especially the "still pictures" example.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Haha
yeah, the stillpic
) but somehow thats only scratching the surface on one huge mystery.

I love what the quantum world hints about, and My personal belief goes kind of hand in hand with with that.

Im sure you know about the law of attraction, sigil magic and things of that nature.
I first came in contact with that stuff three, maby four years ago, and when i did i realised that i have utilised it all My life without knowing it
. (im 38)
Its kind of weird actually. I came to this world with the odds against me. Raised in a crackhouse more or less. I dident care about school. And i was à sure failure. But despite that, i was never worried. I have tried almost every drug there is. But, always i have had full trust in that all will be ok. And it has. I cant count the Times i have been in huge need of money, but somehow the money always falls in mine and My wifes lap in just the right time. When i learned about sigil magic i tried it out, and now i have My own buisness, and practically nothing misses me.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

if u cant get a whole post of different sentences, why r u then insisting to pretend knowing how to communicate with words?
obviously u prove disrespect to others by insulting their literate expressions as nonexisting

when u cant admit all existence right then u r wrong so evil existing will

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Uuhm. So what you are saying is, that just because i dont understand your reasoning about why truth is absoloute i am insulting you? About truth being absouloute i agree that it is. But i still dont get your reasoning behind it and if you take that as an insult. Then im at loss for words

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Until you know God you will continue to suffer the human condition.
Take a good look at your life, is it easy or hard? If you believe that life is about struggle and survival then it will be hard, life will not be easy for you, there will be dis-ease.
When you find God it will be easy, peaceful and a joy.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Actually i think you should read a post a little bit back in the thread

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Why what did i miss that has a bearing on what i wrote?
edit on 24-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

It actually Tells how content i am
without god

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Is it because you know the 'I am'?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Now im not sure i follow you

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Most people live in a world of struggle and survival and stress, maybe you don't and you are at ease and content, but a lot are having a hard life and they wish for something to make it better. The bible with it's threatening God as mentioned in the OP is just saying 'life will be hard until you see the truth (God)', in my opinion. It is not a threat as such it is a truth, a fact. If you live in a delusional state not knowing anything about anything but just thinking you do then there will conflict inside. The mind is in turmoil for most humans, it tortures them because it is conflicting all of the time. When the truth, the one truth (some call it God) is known and known for sure then there is total peace no matter what.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
God is the ultimate truth, the realness of this moment. This moment is real and it is witnessed. There is nothing else.
God does indeed dictate this because no one is doing this, it is happening all by itself, everything is.

In this moment a thought bubble imagines time and a stage show of your make believe world appears. Out of this now always present moment a world with past and future, time and space is created. But it is not created in reality, only in the mental realm. When the mental realm is taken seriously and believed in without question life can be pretty hellish.
edit on 24-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Let me se now if i am with you on this one. You are saying "you reap what you saw" and that is truth, and as soon as you realise the meaning of that, you recognise that truth as "god" in a sence?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

u keep proving the point, where did i say that truth is absolooute or absolute ? it is ur way of being, insulting others expressions by limiting them to an inferior standard u would name alone in order for u to pretend being the only one

my point is not u, it is simply to show how liars are everywhere using any topics while any liar meaning objective existence is satanic

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join