It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two objects caught on time lapse of May 20th eclipse.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is a neat video so I thought I would share it with you.I will start of by saying I am pretty sure the objects I referance are airplanes. I took this time lapse video at 10 second intervals and so the speed of the object must take that into account. The first object flashes right to left across the screen at about 21 seconds and looks like a shooting star with the contrail catching sunlight. The second object's goes from top to diagonal right and appears at about 31 seconds however the contrail doesn't shine but looks like smoke instead. The eclipse itself was not caught in any manner on this time lapse, my camera is just a cheapy. It loses focus a couple of time as you will see.

Anyway what do you guys think?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I watched the eclipse in central Ontario Canada and was waiting for something like this to post what i observed which was a flash of white light during the eclipse. It was fast as usual as I have witnessed these "lights" annually. The truth is out there, its a shame the majority of the world is not ready for it because they are naive or live near or in the longest river cried... DEnial. Thanks for sharing

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The first one's totally a plane in my opinion. Contrail etc.
Also it's a time lapse so actually it was moving slow in real time.

I still don't see the second one, it seems to be really faint.
You said it was like a meteor or something (it fell downwards rather than sideways)?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i dont see anything?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think I saw the first one in the top left corner but I can't see anything with the second.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

The second one is best seen in full screen, pause the video and move forward slowly because the second one looks cool and is fast. I made another video in which I slowed the time during the flights of the objects and you can see them better. I wondered if I should post that or this real time video just so people could see them better. Maybe I'll post the other one too.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

i dont see anything?

Pause vid at 21 and 31 seconds and move thru slowly, best viewed at full screen.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Okay here is a video with the objects slowed down during their fliht across the screen so that you can see them better. They are best viewed at full screen and high def still. Again they are pretty quick across the screen.

edit on 23-5-2012 by BuffDaddy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join