It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 23, 2012 marks the date for another major disaster event.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

At first, I thought... Interesting idea
but maybe no pattern at all. This needs to be checked with other events in the past history...

But then, I read the investigation carried out by Paradisepurple and... Well, although we do not know if the days "coincide", the dates are very close to the Venus transit.

Not that I am already convinced, but it is worth a try, so I will investigate further.
Thank you for your contribution.
Flag for you.

Regards,
Ptolomeo

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

The red point marking the end of the 2012 transit seems actually to be north of Vancouver Island nearer Alaska...But wherever the transit ends, I hope there's not a pattern here

edit on 26-5-2012 by paradisepurple because: /

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ptolomeo

I agree. Unfortunately I can't look into the 202 day pattern suggested by the OP as I've been unable to find out on which days in December 1874 and 1882 the transits occured...

I guess however much I look into it though, only time will tell....

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

This page gives us more information on the transits of Venus.
Please, have a look.

Gov. Uk - Transits of Venus

Regards,
Ptolomeo

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
1. The transit in 2004 did not "end" above your red dot. That simply marks the border between the parts of the globe where the entire transit was visible and where it was only visible during sunset or sunrise.
2. The transit in 2012 does not "end" near California. That red dot isn't anywhere near California anyway. Like the above poster said, it's more near Alaska. Still... that is not the "ending" point and North America will actually be getting the start of the transit.

Weird, I woke up this morning thinking the exact same thing. Was thinking about starting a thread (not for a couple days because I'm a lagger) but then I'm flipping through ATS and find your thread. I'll contribute here if anything comes to mind. I too strongly believe eclipses and the like have an effect on us so maybe we can come up with some good stuff.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Might as well whip out a prediction since everybody else is.

I predict that June will be a strange month, and that all hell will break loose starting in July.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
few more days before the eclipse and transit to occur. June 4th lunar eclipse, and June 5th Venus transit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join