It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 23, 2012 marks the date for another major disaster event.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hey folks,

Eclipses that occur have a lot of meaning spiritually. We think its just a normal eclipse, but the energy the eclipse brings with it affects us on Earth in a huge way. There are solar eclipses, lunar eclipse, and all the other planetary eclipses.

A lot of people claim Dec 21, 2012 is the end of the world, or Dec 22, is the end of the world. By my calculation the date is Dec 23, 2012. I dont know if this event will cause a disastrous event, which can wipe humanity, but my guess and from my calculation, there will be another major earthquake that we should all get prepared for.

Maybe the Mayan calender is right and maybe it is telling us something. My calculation has nothing to do with the Mayan calender, but its from calculation.

Let me explain:

June 5 , USA will experience a Venus transit, also can be known as a small solar eclipse, but instead of the moon causing the eclipse , it will be Venus. Venus is the brightest planet we can see at night. On June 5, it will align with Earth and cause a Venus transit.

Also June 4 is a lunar eclipse. Two eclipses back to back.

looking back at the Venus transit of 2004, which occurred on June 8th. Also in 2004, On Dec 26,2004, there was a very big earthquake, around the Sumatra plate, causing a lot of damage and wide spread tsunami. Adding the days from the eclipse to the earthquake brings me to the number of 202 days.

So now lets look at the June 5th Venus transit, add 202 days to that and you get Dec 23, 2012. Same as the date the Mayans predict a major catastrophic event to occur or ushering of the new age cycle.

Mayan prophecy states that the renewed world of a new consciousness will be born on the occasion of the Venus passage across the Sun, The Venus cycle was especially important because the Maya believed it was associated with war and used it to divine coronations and war. Maya rulers planned for wars to begin when Venus rose.

The 2012 transit will cause the pacific plate to rock. Huge earthquake activity will ensue, culminating with an eruption in Yellowstone and a Tsunami which will flood japan. This will happen around the fall equinox. We will go back and examined the historical record below and you can see the correlation between the Venus transit, natural disasters, and war.

Here is also a link which you guys can look at : pakalian.tripod.com...

For 2004:

The red dot indicates where the disaster occurred after mapping the end of the Venus transit.

For 2012:

Notice the red dot corresponds to the plate where the San Andreas fault is located in the Ring of Fire, the same zone with the highest tectonic activity in the world. This warning is not sensational and it's aimed to the US West Coast and California.

I am not saying I am right at this, but this is what I think will happen. You dont have to believe in it, but just giving you guys some information on the what this transit will bring us in the near future. If you have further info on it, please post.
edit on 23-5-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
So what happened 202 days after every other time there has been a transit of Venus?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by repressed
So what happened 202 days after every other time there has been a transit of Venus?

there could be a history, but everything is not recorded, I was wondering why the date dec 23, 2012 predicted to be end of the world so popular and this is what I came up with. I am not saying i am right, just my opinion. go to this link 2012codex.com... and scroll all they way down, there is a lil history you can look at, for this transits. Either me or you were not alive to see the past transits, this is our lifetime and we are noticing the effects.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
My impression, based on time-wave zero and other theories, is that if there is some culminating climax near the end of December that we will have faced life-changing and/or earth-changing events weeks before this date. An earthquake seems light in comparison to many other theories, unless of course it is riding on the back of some sort of great shift.

I figure that there will be signs beforehand if shat is to go sour. An earthquake would be the most logical "random" occurrence, however, as has been implied for this date.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by repressed

Transits of Venus are among the rarest of predictable astronomical phenomena. They occur in a pattern that repeats every 243 years, with pairs of transits eight years apart separated by long gaps of 121.5 years and 105.5 years.

The next transit of Venus will be on 5 and 6 June 2012, and it will be the last Venus transit this century. The prior transit took place on 8 June 2004.

Transit of Venus

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

The 23rd of December is the anniversary of the day we got our dog from the shelter.
And you're right, he could lick you to death.
Do I have a Doomsday Dog?

(sorry, I could not resist)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by murkraz

Maybe a series of solar flares?

Just maybe?
edit on 24-5-2012 by epsilon69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If the tsunami occured 202 day after the Venus transit, how can we say that it is a set standard for an EQ? I am not saying that I don't beleive per say but I just feel that 202 days is a bit distant to be related to the quake/tsunami. I guess we'll find out soon enough. I certainly hope it's wrong.

Teye22

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22
If the tsunami occured 202 day after the Venus transit, how can we say that it is a set standard for an EQ? I am not saying that I don't beleive per say but I just feel that 202 days is a bit distant to be related to the quake/tsunami. I guess we'll find out soon enough. I certainly hope it's wrong.

Teye22

hey, me or you or anybody else dont know how the transit affects, we have no knowledge of the cosmos as the ancients did. We lack and we lost the knowledge we had. I know for a fact venus transit is a major event and it does affect Earth in a major way, we just dont know it yet. Remember it only happens 100 years or so, so nobody on this planet has seen it before. 2004 transit yes, but not this 2012 is the final transit , that anybody will see during this lifetime. Funny thing is that the date comes to dec 23, 2012. Did the Mayans point to this date bec of this transit, or because of the planetary alignment. Also, why is the sun becoming spotless again. Its going back in quiet mode. We are getting closer to the solar max, and the sun is going spotless. Something weird is up. Ohh and one other thing, June 4th mark it on your calender, Lunar Eclipse and June 5th solar eclipse caused by venus, two eclipses in two days. Something major to occur, I personally dont know what.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

I have to agree with you. the Transit is a major event that will affect Earth greatly. As you said no one knows how/when/where (I think everywhere).

What I meant in my previous post is that this effect should be close to immediate or shortly after the transit....why would it take 202 days for our planet to be affected? Again I do beleive it will affect us but I would think a lot sooner. June dates and dec date noted....I will be on the look-out!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Is December 26 2012 still open for a prediction? I wonder if I can apply for that date without getting a Patent.
I hate to use someone else's date and interfere with their prediction and get them
at me

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I have to agree with you. the Transit is a major event that will affect Earth greatly. As you said no one knows how/when/where (I think everywhere).

What I meant in my previous post is that this effect should be close to immediate or shortly after the transit....why would it take 202 days for our planet to be affected? Again I do beleive it will affect us but I would think a lot sooner. June dates and dec date noted....I will be on the look-out!

It could be a pattern , and did u see the image i posted up, the earthquake happened at the exact location the venus transit ended in 2001.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

It could be a pattern , and did u see the image i posted up, the earthquake happened at the exact location the venus transit ended in 2001.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Is December 26 2012 still open for a prediction? I wonder if I can apply for that date without getting a Patent.
I hate to use someone else's date and interfere with their prediction and get them
at me

yes its open lol

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I just found something interesting, according to Wiki prior to 2004 the last transits were in December 1874 and December 1882.

So, in May 1875, a 7.5 hit Cucuta in South America

en.wikipedia.org...

Then, in July 1883 a devastating earthquake hit Ischia in Italy killing over 2 thousand people - although I can't find anything about the magnitude....

earthquakes.findthedata.org...

BUT there's more - Krakatoa then erupted in August 1883

en.wikipedia.org...

I've been sceptical about anything actually happening in December but this has me wondering.... Off to do a bit more research!

Star & flag for the OP

edit on 24-5-2012 by paradisepurple because: Link for Krakatoa

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple
I just found something interesting, according to Wiki prior to 2004 the last transits were in December 1874 and December 1882.

So, in May 1875, a 7.5 hit Cucuta in South America

en.wikipedia.org...

Then, in July 1883 a devastating earthquake hit Ischia in Italy killing over 2 thousand people - although I can't find anything about the magnitude....

earthquakes.findthedata.org...

BUT there's more - Krakatoa then erupted in August 1883

en.wikipedia.org...

I've been sceptical about anything actually happening in December but this has me wondering.... Off to do a bit more research!

Star & flag for the OP

edit on 24-5-2012 by paradisepurple because: Link for Krakatoa

If you see the image i Posted up, the Venus transit will end right next to california. Weird thing is that, the 2004 venus transit ended in the Sumatra's and after 202 days exact spot got with a 9.0 , causing a devastating tsunami. If the prediction is right for next transit to be causing the eclipse, i believe this california quake with a such a high magnitude will cause a devastating tsunami, to the US coast, and this will trigger the Yellowstone volcano and than yeah we all know how life will be slowly facing catastrophic event.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
December 23, 2012, means just one thing:

Festivus!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Maybe... The Venus transit causes some sort of connection to be formed... And about 202 days later, that connection snaps like a rubber band! Multiplied by approximately 20 trillion! I thought mars was the planet for war, but I guess the Maya believed differently... The next transit it not to occur for over 100 years... Maybe a war will not be possible during that time period, because of the fact that this upcoming disaster will decimated the human population so badly that there won't be enough of us, and we won't have the means due to the collapse of our technologically dependant society, to wage a war.......?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Nah... It's probably nothing.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by paradisepurple

I like your investigation

Not that I am convinced, but I find it really interesting. A starting point to look into it.
I do not believe in coincidences, so I am going to follow your investigation and have a look by myself.
Thank you.

Regards,
Ptolomeo.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I want to make a prediction as well.

During this year, 2012 the US will be involved in short but major conflict. It will be over before the end of the year and huge changes will take place because of it.

By the end of 2012 the entire globe will be better off than it is now.

Maybe that will mean the few people remaining will return to an agrarian society of hunters and gatherers. Maybe it will mean we stand up with our Universal Consciousness and simply be a better race of people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join