It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghetto Cranbrook Deer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I dont know if this is the place to put this or not but I thought it was funny as hell and worth spreading around.
Now the first time I watched it with the sound turned down, I usually do that but then after reading the comments, I realized there was commentary.
There is some "colorful" language though, hope no ones offended.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Wow! That'll make me reconsider my notion of timid deer!

Do you know if the dog is okay?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

According to the follow up posted by the author in the description area... he lived

Also for those people asking if the dog is okay: Star (Dog) was treated at Cranbrook Veterinary Hospital by Dr. Jamie Levine He was really bruised and shaken up by it all, but apparently he's doing well now Star only has one eye and he's arthritic and he's deaf — he didn't know what hit him. Walsh said deer vs. pet fights have become a big problem in Cranbrook A number of injured pets have been treated, and the hospital has had to put little dogs down, because they've been so badly mauled.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

A doe with a fawn is the complete opposite of the generally accepted notion of a timid deer,I just wonder how many of the dogs were attacked because there were fawns nearby at the time?

edit on 23-5-2012 by nake13 because: grammar

join