It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Single point and infinite paths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Replicating twisting and shifting
Waves morphing and lifting
Infinite paths starting from a single point
Some act as the arm and some as the joint
Intelligent design in an effort to gain more intelligence
Responsible for the universe and all of the elements
Superscripted lifted gifted and encrypted
It seemed we had drifted but now things have shifted

This is another simple to complex visual rendering of the densities. The top triangle with triangles inside is multiplied and twisted down the image. Sorry if it's lame. I know it's not amazing but I like to share ideas visually.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Replicating twisting and shifting Waves morphing and lifting Infinite paths starting from a single point Some act as the arm and some as the joint Intelligent design in an effort to gain more intelligence Responsible for the universe and all of the elements Superscripted lifted gifted and encrypted It seemed we had drifted but now things have shifted

Fractal by nature, through frame in relation
Wave of influences, infinite in duration
Singularity defined, by that which surrounds
Self similar in creation, recurrence of theme
re-established observation, in the occurrence of dreams
Forever shifting as, focus changes
Nothing is new, for it only rearranges

Here's my version of just about the same thing... and yes... I know, the geometry is incorrect, this was done intentionally, although I do have a version that is correct in all representations of what I'm trying to communicate.. maybe for a different time.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Wow that is awesome! I'm going to have to study the image a little more. I don't have my notes gathered like that, I really should begin to put them together. TY.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
smh

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
Wow that is awesome! I'm going to have to study the image a little more. I don't have my notes gathered like that, I really should begin to put them together. TY.

meh.. it's a mess, that's why I don't mind sharing it. Don't give pearls to pigs, ya know. Don't study the image too closely, for it is purposely scattered. As to bring inspiration, but not communicate any single truth.

I do however suggest gathering your notes... I personally still have a collection of notes and what not that fill 3 backpacks, all handwritten. That's when I started to research if any other people have came to the same conclusions or ideas... now I just reference them. It's easier that way, and in the meantime, I am typing everything into Word, and placing it on a website.

That's why I like ATS, I can stop by, post some seemingly random stuff... get opinions and more sources. It's awesome. It gets difficult sometimes, when thinking about how to approach topics, because I don't care to share my conclusions... only gather opinions and new resources.

At this point... I will shamelessly ask for people to check out the link in my signature, as well ask that any and all information that someone has on the topics... to PLEASE SHARE THEM.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Although I understand pretty much bugger-all of this post, I'm S&F because of the time & effort thats obviously gone into it.
I really envy your ability to understand & grasp mathematical geometry, ratios etc.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Ok... well I had an epic response, and then I clicked reply an d walked away only to return to see that I was mysteriously logged off and my post never made it... to sum it up

THE KEY:

Cartography; Plane of projection, and equating of everything..

Cartography (from Greek Χάρτης, chartes or charax = sheet of papyrus (paper) and graphein = to write) is the study and practice of making maps. Combining science, aesthetics, and technique, cartography builds on the premise that reality can be modeled in ways that communicate spatial information effectively.

Remember, everything is of Relativity and Frame of Reference, cartography allows for all of this to be represented on paper.

Master of Applied Sciences:

EVERYTHING I said in the post that was deleted can be summed up in the following link
www.imdb.com...

Click on, Watch Trailer:
The symbolism and such may go over your head, watch it 2 or 3 times and try to absorb it all. There are strong parallels between it and revelations, especially as to numbers and such, also found in the image I provided. I will not further explain this, either see it or don't.

Here are two links that I suggest getting acquainted with:
en.wikipedia.org...
Mercator Projection
en.wikipedia.org...
Orthographic Projection

It's all about the plane of projection.

en.wikipedia.org...
Cuboctahedron

As to your inquiry via PM, I can not access my online data on this computer. Which sucks, because I can't add or draw from it.
To answer your question though... ancient philosophy.. as well as minds like Carl Jung and Alan Watts, cognitive linguistics, geometry, resulting maths from geometry, cartography, and numerology, sacred geometry... was main focus that then led into biblical texts, metaphysics, and such...

to wrap this up... again, watch the movie trailer for The Cartographer... Jane Shadbolt is a Genius, I highly suggest researching all of Jane's work... again, genius. You won't find too much online, so it will be difficult.

Another video to watch...

Crossing the Event Horizon, with Nassim Haramein
Don't take everything as truth, but this dude is essentially on the right track in my opinion.

When I am able to access my stuff, I will provide a list of topics that are perfect for researching in my opinion. Which will be easy for me, as I have everything laid out in outline form, not sure as to when I can do this.... my guess is later tonight, for friend of mine is stopping over with his computer later, and I can simply use his.

Edit: Before I forget, could you please link those two images? I'm interested to see or know where you found them. I have drawn the EXACT same thing before, I would like to see any and all explanations that accompany the images.
edit on 23-5-2012 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional comment

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Thank you very much! Your leads will greatly enhance my research. This cartographer trailer is brilliant!

Some more food for thought:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Ok, for real... you are going to have to stop posting these images with out providing links as to where you got them from LOL.

I swear, they are straight out of my notebook! What is your source?

If you show me next an image that portrays the geometry behind the evolution and progression of cosmic consciousness, into the individual. To scale, including the significance of equal vertices, the numbers 12,000 and 144,000 as they relate. Then I will be amazed.

cmon now, link the images...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
And as to the last of your images... no, the square is absolutely not the root of creation, and neither is the sphere.

A sphere is a creation of movement and mass, there is no such thing as a perfect sphere, and even to create a sphere, you need previous shape and form. I hope that made sense lol.

It is Polyhedron,s that give premise towards 'sphere packing'. Imagine a little pyramid spinning in all directions, but it's center stays stationary in position. All points that the vertices reach and touch then become what is to define a sphere.

It's all about the triangle, and polyhedrons, this is creation, the trinity, the divine. This is what births numbers, and shape, and allows us to interpret form. Blaise Pascal, Leonardo Fibonacci, and Pythagoras would roll in their graves if they heard such nonsense. It is the harmony of spheres, created through geometry and birthed from polyhedrons that are creation. Not squares, and the other way around.... If anything, nature and the material plane can be discerned through hexagrams before squares... squares and cubes are the intermediary... yet crude in their relation... This can be found in the original image I provided if you were to read through it all.

The octave sets provided in relation to light is interesting.... something I have researched heavily. I will pull some information later and provide it...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

1.618, 1.272 and 1.17398.

You're following a red herring with your specific numbers BTW. It seems like you followed a lead and stuck to that line instead of seeing the bigger picture. The ratio you suggest isn't insignificant however it is a very small piece. You're missing the bigger picture, the sphere and the square are only a part of the puzzle as well as that documentation. Obviously I understand the trinity, why do you think I made the image that caused this thread? The circle can go inside or outside. The multiplication and inversion of simple triangles created circles and squares in the original image I presented, isn't it so? I think you need to read between the lines whilst studying the platonic solid . (Playing Devil's advocate)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Just went through this thread. I am so confused. I thought I was good at Math and Physics.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wang Tang

I put this in more general terms a few years ago... The illustrations are examples of Russellian Science.

System of Truth

3 - System 33 - Truth

new topics

top topics

join