It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
The following are the top 50 excuses for not prepping….
1. ”The U.S. Economy Is The Greatest Economy On The Planet – There Is No Way That It Could Ever Collapse”
2. ”Once Barack Obama Wins The Election Everything Will Be Better”
3. ”Once Mitt Romney Wins The Election Everything Will Be Better”
4. ”When Things Get Really Bad The Government Will Take Care Of Us”
5. ”When Disaster Strikes I Will Just Steal From Everyone Else That Has Been Busy Preparing”
6. ”The Rapture Will Be At Any Moment So I Don’t Have To Worry About Prepping”
7. ”The Economy Has Always Recovered After Every Recession In The Past And This Time Will Be No Different”
8. ”The People That Are Running Things Are Very Highly Educated And They Know Exactly What They Are Doing”
9. ”Wal-Mart Will Always Be There”
10. ”Our Politicians Are Watching Out For Our Best Interests”
11. ”The 2012 Apocalypse Is Almost Here And We Are All Doomed Anyway – So Why Even Try?”
12. ”Preppers Do Not Have A Positive Mental Attitude”
Originally posted by Propulsion
Oh Boy, another “Be Prepared, the world is going to hell in a hand basket next week” threads. And once an EMP hits, how are you going to haul off all that stuff you accumulated to your “safe spot”? You can only carry so much romin noodles in your back pack. You did take that into consideration....Right?