It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List things that are just a hassle

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'll go first.

Owning to operate a motor vehicle.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
I'll go first.

Owning to operate a motor vehicle.

being a citizen in america, voting, and nothing you do making a difference because its all rigged.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Paying taxes

Having to read ingredients on everything because of poison content

Paying for things you already own outright - house, car

Dealing with cops.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
clipping your toenails and having that one little corner of nail to the side of your toe that you just can't cut, but it bothers you so much.

link   
Christians and their hate for homosexuals.

Apparently, love has to have conditions. Including stuff that is really nobody's business.

link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Opening a thread, expecting to read a good 'ol rant, but there is no rant to be found.
Such a hassle.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Muslims and their KILLING of homosexuals. (even though I'm straight).
Taxes
Political Correctness
edit on 23-5-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
going to drink water,

OH! fluoride.

wait what?

go to eat something

OH WAIT

yellow 5

go to breath something? like air?

CHEMTRAILS TROLOLOL

gahh.......

*getting frustrated*

go to see something?

project bluebeam

*grrrr*

go to hear something?

HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERARUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(strange noises in atmosphere....)

HAARP.

*GRRRRRRRRRRRR*

go to feel something?

OH NO THATS COPYRIGHTED, you can't feel that

*swat team bust threw windows*

HANDS ON YOUR HEAD!!! YOU NOT ALLOWED TO FEEL HAPPY.

*ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff****************************************************

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Apparently, love has to have conditions. Including stuff that is really nobody's business.

I'll go next!

People who over-generalize (*christian*), as well as...

People of any creed or belief system who act in bigoted fashion or see themselves as any better or more correct than anyone else (basically, people in general, it seems?).

And mosquitos. DEFINITELY mosquitos.
edit on 5/23/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23

Non-Christians who just can't seem to let things go.
Also, Trolls.

Same thing ^^^

link   

edit on 23-5-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

link   
Waiting in line. Sometimes it feels like we spend half of our day waiting in lines. People need to get out of my way.

Stuck in line at the car lane to drop my son off at school. Stuck in line in traffic to get home. Stuck in line at the grocery store because they love to have two cashiers for 50 people in line. Stuck in line at the bank to make a deposit. Stuck in line for each ride when taking my son to a theme park.

I just try to look at the blessings. Happy that my son is healthy and able to go to school. Happy that I am able to get groceries so easily while others go hungry. Happy to have something to deposit in the bank. Etc.

So I do try but there is something about waiting in line that has always irritated me more so than another person. Especially if I just need one quick thing but I'm stuck behind the person with 2 grocery carts or I just need to buy stamps at the Post Office but am stuck behind someone mailing 10 parcels.

It's a hassle. Fortunately minor in the grand scheme of things. I'm sure there are many who would love to have such petty problems which is why I try not to complain.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Being married

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Getting divorced.
Listening to homosexuals whine because Christians "hate them", while muslims kill gays but homos don't say anything about that.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Critters:
Little bastard Welsh midges(like tiny mosquitoes).
Ticks!!! I am a tick phobic I think,hate the little cretins...
Flying ants-when they swarm,and get jammed up in your car heater system so bits of wing and legs fly out the vents at your face when you are driving along.

Other stuff:
Hay fever-my personal summer hell.
Cleaning goop out of my dogs ears.
Anything to do with cars,as someone mentioned.
When you get something stuck in your eye late at night,spend hours trying to sort it,and have to get up early for work.
Reading a book only to find the last pages missing after you spent ages reading it.
Sciatica,another of my living nightmares.
And finally,the general degradation of society as a whole...

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Cables,wires, electric cords!! trip on em, rip em out of your computer! needing more light to see where to plug em in or unplug em! having to drive to radio shack 'cause you ripped a cord out of your computer.

Polymers! Astro turf, destroyer of a million knees! Shrink wrap! there's supposed to be a place on a cd or dvd where you can unwrap the plastic, but you have to have x ray eyes to find it! I end up assaulting the thing with a knife! usually break the jewel case getting it open! nylon! nylon fabric holds no friction. sometimes, friction is valuable. did you ever try to bundle 3 sleeping bags? the middle one shoots across the room when you squeeze them together! plastic grocery bags! unless you tie the tabs together, everything falls out when you set it down. paper bags dont do that!

grrrrrrrrrrrr!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Nothing feels better than scratching a mosquito bite. West Nile Virus took that pleasure away. So, spraying myself with deet is a hassle.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Showing up on time at the VA for asn appointment and the doctor being 45 minutes to an hour late. That was my hassle for today at least. Driving anywhere in Michigan is a hassle, especially now that it's construction season. Alsoas another posre said, being married. I love the woman to death but she is a huge hassel sometimes.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
Nothing feels better than scratching a mosquito bite.
Really? Have you ever had sex? That definitely feels better to me.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

What is this "sex" word you're referring to? I'm married. I kind of remember that word from back in my single days.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join