It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are you guys & gals reading?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
CX

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
For fun i'm re-reading "The Pirates! In an adventure with whaling."

For education, well musical education, i'm reading "The art of contempory Travis picking". It's to help me learn fingerpicking on he acoustic guitar.

CX.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm starting the Game of Thrones novels...they are some seriously thick books. My wife loved them though.

I picked up the latest Charlene Harris book (True Blood), but letting my wife read that one first. I read all the other ones. Surprisingly good. Just read the last Kim Harrison book too (Hollows novels). Also really good.

I love reading series, as they rarely disappoint, and you already know the characters and backstory, so you can just get to it.

Also just finished the latest "Iron Druid" book. If you've never read them, and you like things like Dresden, etc., you'll love this series.

I like escapism in my movies, TV, and books. (though I'll just as eagerly read through one of Hawkings' books.) He has a real gift for explaining Physics concepts in layman's terms. (he or his ghostwriter, whichever)....

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
A few days ago I was looking at my little library and realized that I had Miyamoto Musahi's Book of Five Rings.
This book is a jewel for those that seek true knowledge and wisdom.
Steven Kaufman did a great job tranlating.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
More corporate data mining.

I'm currently reading F Paul Wilson's "The Adversary Cycle".

Beginning with "The Keep",

top topics

<< 1   >>

join