It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sin of Angels

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by jhill76
Father comes down here more than others think. If one was to see his face, in the physical, you would die of sheer terror.
This Father can't appear physically without killing us? Why not? What's his deal?

Father is pure light. This vessel that we are attached to, could not stand the sight of it. He has come here in the physical many times to test man. There has been times he has posed as a begger to see what people will do. If Father is here all the time, how could he truly test man? If you had everything in front of you, how would you learn?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Father is pure light. This vessel that we are attached to, could not stand the sight of it. He has come here in the physical many times to test man. There has been times he has posed as a begger to see what people will do. If Father is here all the time, how could he truly test man? If you had everything in front of you, how would you learn?

Well, when I was in school, I had everything in front of me, and I learned. How did you learn?

Is Father all-powerful? If so, can't he appear without killing people? Why would he want to appear in a way that would kill people...I don't get it.

If Father is all-powerful, he would have plenty of ways to test men by being here all the time. Do you think he is that weak?

Do you have clear and concise communication with Father?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Do you have clear and concise communication with Father?

Yes.

Well, when I was in school, I had everything in front of me, and I learned. How did you learn?

By watching and observing, while experiencing.

If Father is all-powerful, he would have plenty of ways to test men by being here all the time. Do you think he is that weak?

Man would instantly know about him. Take for instance above in its current state. There is nothing but good all around. Bad thoughts and influences are not around. There is no way for you to be tested by being given different options. Here, you can be tested with both good and bad, and this ultimately decides what happens next. No, not the heaven and hell aspect.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Yes.
Cool. What's my social security number. I give you permission to post it here. Being that you have clear and concise communication with the Father, this should be easy as cake. But let me guess, it doesn't work like that....

By watching and observing, while experiencing.
And it was all there in front of you to watch and observe. It it wasn't, you couldn't do it.

Man would instantly know about him. Take for instance above in its current state. There is nothing but good all around.
If it is going to be like that above, why can't it be like that below? What's wrong with man instantly knowing about him? Why does it have to be an enigma? Especially with the threat of eternal torture...

Bad thoughts and influences are not around. There is no way for you to be tested by being given different options.
Why test us? Why does a being who knows us better than we know ourselves feel the need to test us, especially since he already knows what we'll do?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Cool. What's my social security number. I give you permission to post it here. Being that you have clear and concise communication with the Father, this should be easy as cake. But let me guess, it doesn't work like that....

It does work like that. I wouldn't need to go to Father for something like that, it's written in your book. What would it prove, if I would do this for you? He would not allow info to be used in this manner either.

And it was all there in front of you to watch and observe. It it wasn't, you couldn't do it.

Yes, all.

Especially with the threat of eternal torture...

This is brought on by the church. This is surely not what will happen.

Why test us? Why does a being who knows us better than we know ourselves feel the need to test us, especially since he already knows what we'll do?

He knows of each path we have options for. Sometimes, we can go outside of those parameters. I cannot speak for Father on this, he won't take kindly to this.
edit on 24-5-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

It does work like that. I wouldn't need to go to Father for something like that, it's written in your book. What would it prove, if I would do this for you? He would not allow info to be used in this manner either.
It would prove to us (me) that you do indeed communicate with some higher being. It would give me a reason to seek out this being that you communicate with because it just might be real.

Yes, all.
And earlier you said we couldn't learn that way...or did I misunderstand you?

This is brought on by the church. This is surely not what will happen.
Cool beans.

He knows of each path we have options for. Sometimes, we can go outside of those parameters. I cannot speak for Father on this, he won't take kindly to this
Don't speak for him, ask him and let him tell you the answer. What would he do to you anyway, spank you?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

It would prove to us (me) that you do indeed communicate with some higher being. It would give me a reason to seek out this being that you communicate with because it just might be real.

I will U2U on this.

And earlier you said we couldn't learn that way...or did I misunderstand you?

You asked of myself, not others.

Don't speak for him, ask him and let him tell you the answer. What would he do to you anyway, spank you?

He tests to see how far man has come.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I will U2U on this.
Let's do this.

You asked of myself, not others.
Seems what we have here is a lack of communication. I thought we were talking about learning in general. You said that we couldn't learn if everything was here in front of us. I said that when I went to school, that's how I learned, with everything in front of me. You said you did too. So, why can't we learn from this god with everything in front of us?

He tests to see how far man has come.
Ohhh, so he doesn't know how far we have come until he tests us. Is this person "god"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join