It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Blah, blah, blah! "Sticks and stones may break bones, but names will never hurt you," at least that is what my mother taught me when I was kid. I don't sweat the small stuff. This what I would call small stuff. This group straddles the very fringe of society, and every so often they put out a statement like the one from the OP to get a little attention and some cameras in their face. Just another colorful and poignant use of our First Amendment rights. People ought to just ignore them. As far as I am concerned, they can say whatever they want. I got a thick skin, and their petty slights have fallen on deaf ears. Here is how these carnival clowns sound to me.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Nobody teaches it as a genetic defect, its just a fact that whites were the most recent slave owners in the western world. They used slaves to build their societies. Its just like the Romans, its taught that they had slaves. You can't be mad because its taught. I think the problem you have is accepting that it happened. No teachers says "Ok class today we are going to learn how whites enslaved people because whites are horrible." Thats YOUR slant on it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils
Africans sold out fellow Africans to Jews...

You mean Africans sold out fellow Africans to EVERYBODY, don't you?
The Barbary pirates and Muslims did a whole lot more slave trading then any Jewish group.

Originally posted by thepupils
Catholicism has enslaved more people (all races) than any other group in history!

That's not exactly true. Considering the Muslims and the Romans and Gingis Khan and what is still going on in China and the orient, etc etc etc ... you would have a very hard time proving your statement. There is slavery all over the planet. There always has been. No one group has a monopoly on being slave owners and no one group is the 'chosen downtrodden' to slavery.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I can't wait until there's a new US Attorney General. Inquisition Time, baby!

Yes, I know I should be careful about what I ask for...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
He should be thankful he is not charged with hate crimes.
Anyone else would be.

And the question is ... why hasn't Obama's Department of (in)Justice and Eric Holder done anything about these people. They called for the death of Eric Zimmerman .. a man who, at this time, is not guilty of anything and who has not had a trial yet. So according to Holder, it's okay for the Black Panthers to call for the murder of (at this time) innocent Americans simply because the mob-mentality bunch want to exercise their murdering racist revenge.

I think Eric Holder should be investigated.
His bias and his turning a blind eye in these matters is astounding.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Not rewriting history at all, go do some reading. In the early times, like when Europeans first arrived in America, there were both black and white slaves. Race was not the biggest issue it that time it was more of a class thing. These slaves WERE allowed to have and raise children. Read a book about it a couple years ago for a class, I can dig up the title if you need it. Im sure you could google it and find something though.
edit on 24-5-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2012 by acmpnsfal because: (no reason given)

I don't know what you are trying to say because some of your sentences make no sense, but... If you are talking about servants then even to this day there are white slaves all around the world.

BTW slavery has ALWAYS been a "class thing", there have been rich Arabs and rich Blacks who have owned and traded with slaves even of their own race as well as Whites for millenium.

There were some cases that slaves became free, and were able to marry in all cultures, but on overall this was really difficult, the individual (slave) had to be remarkable, such as being extremely intelligent, or a very quick learner who was able to learn a trade by watching his masters, and then were given freedom because it served their masters better, or even some of their masters developed an affinity with a certain slave and decided to free them. But this was the exception to the rule and has ALWAYS existed.

Slavery in America stopped being a class issue when white were allowed to leave slavery and blacks werent. I am not talking about slavery around the world im talking about in America. In AMERICA, whiteness gave you freedom which helped to keep the poor whites in line because they were allowed to feel superior to someone. It was all a game, those in power created the race issue to keep power and stop a revolution.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by FlyersFan

I thought ya'll would like to see the latest coming from the New Black Panthers.

Well, you thought wrong. Stop promoting racism on ATS.

Actually, I thought right. Obviously most people here at ATS ARE interested in what is going on around them and they don't want to stick their heads in the sand. Exposing racism and violence isn't 'promoting' it ... it's showing it to the light of day so people can be educated.

Most people don't give a crap what leaders of the groups like the Black Panthers or the KKK have to say anymore because their remarks are rooted in ideas that are ancient and irrelevant to the year 2012.

Again .. you are obviously wrong. But if you wish to turn a blind eye to what is going on ... have at it. 'Peace in our day' .... all Chamberlain of you. Whatever. Just don't pretend to speak for 'most people' ... the fact is that 'most people' on ATS don't stick their heads in the sand.

Stop spreading hate and don't even bother trying to attempt some "rational" explanation for posting this bullsh*t because your intentions are transparent.

Grow up and stop being paranoid.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I just dont get it most white people have mixed race backgrounds anyways ! Unless you were part of some nazi breeding program!

as others have posted its 2012 , not 1812 , it's about time groups like this should open their eyes and see that they are playing into the game and feeding the hate cycle !

Instead they should show what a positive black community can do to change the world in a better way and unite everyone instead of dividing us !

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
reply to post by HamrHeed

Nobody teaches it as a genetic defect, its just a fact that whites were the most recent slave owners in the western world. They used slaves to build their societies. Its just like the Romans, its taught that they had slaves. You can't be mad because its taught. I think the problem you have is accepting that it happened. No teachers says "Ok class today we are going to learn how whites enslaved people because whites are horrible." Thats YOUR slant on it.

"They used slaves to build their empires"
I never, ever said anything to the contrary. That's what I'm trying to convey to you!
Whites, like me, considered peasants, HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH SLAVERY.
Why don't you get reparations from the slavemasters instead of regular middle class people? This is all circle talk. People want "revenge" aka blood
That's why the conversation still goes on.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
Can we really take anyone serious who calls themself King Samir Shabazz

We should take them as seriously as we take the idiots who call themselves 'grand cyclops' (KKK) or 'minister' (Westboro Baptist Church). These nutter groups run around threatening people. It doesn't matter how small the group is or how obviously nutty they are to us. The fact is that there are people in this country listening to them and who will think they have some kind of calling to take up violence ...

We should be aware that they exist. We should be aware of their intentions.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Doesn't slavery still exist in Africa?

Yes. Black on black slavery still exists in many places in Africa. Slavery still exists in the middle east. It still exists in the orient. It still exists in eastern europe. It's still in Central America. It's still in many places and experienced by many different peoples. Slave owners and slaves are of ALL races. And the UN (Useless Nations) turns a bilind eye ...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
the UN turn a blind eye to everyone , equally.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by LDragonFire
Doesn't slavery still exist in Africa?

Yes. Black on black slavery still exists in many places in Africa. Slavery still exists in the middle east. It still exists in the orient. It still exists in eastern europe. It's still in Central America. It's still in many places and experienced by many different peoples. Slave owners and slaves are of ALL races. And the UN (Useless Nations) turns a bilind eye ...

Glad to see someone spreading the truth on this site. The truth was never a political movement. It is what it is.
Nice sig

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

yes there are racists in the black community, to say there is not would be a lie. but we shouldn't let that define the black community as a whole. all threads like this do is create more division in my opinion. i know that i don't define all of the white community because of the idiots in the KKK. don't let the hate in this world divide us anymore than it already has. there have always been idiots in the world and there always will be. just shake your head and move on. be the best example you can to the rest of the world.

edit on 24-5-2012 by solongandgoodnight because: spell

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
A simple Dictatorship would resolve all of these simplistic issues. Right now we bi#@ and complain, but we have way too much freedom. We have the freedom to hate people based on their skin, we have the freedom to believe in stupid fantasies and live them out as if they were real.

I for one am all for a one world order, it's kinda hard to hate a person when everyone is on the same team and is headed in the same direction. There is too much diversity, private schools with uniforms come to mind. People to me act like children with way too much time on their hands.

A Dictator / parent might be in order.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I agree that this man's attitude is repulsive, but what's your agenda? There are racists on all sides and from what I have seen you failed to acknowledge that in your OP. Your post history indicates to me that you are also a racist. Not as bad as the man in your OP, but your inability to see the "whole picture" leaves me no choice but to assume that you are also a racist who will do anything possible to discredit anything that doesn't meet your "social fabric".

I think a more balanced and less biased OP would have been more appropriate. Your one sided comprehension on this issue is difficult to ignore.

Racism is alive and well in all groups of people, this lone idiot does not represent any race. The group he belongs to used to be a legit group with an admirable cause. They have been infiltrated. People like you who are blinded by their racism and bigotry tend to forget that.

It's easy to point the finger isn't it?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
OP, now I see that once confronted by other members you have changed your tone. I still stand by my previous post. Your OP says it all no matter how you try to reshape it later on in this thread.

All these groups are nothing but a bunch of cowards, so please don't think I'm taking any sides. I guess I'm just capable of seeing the greater picture while others remain on carefully and well placed distractions.

It's these distractions that are causing the divide between the whole lot of us.

Can you see it yet? Probably not.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackreign2012
A simple Dictatorship would resolve all of these simplistic issues. Right now we bi#@ and complain, but we have way too much freedom. We have the freedom to hate people based on their skin, we have the freedom to believe in stupid fantasies and live them out as if they were real.

I for one am all for a one world order, it's kinda hard to hate a person when everyone is on the same team and is headed in the same direction. There is too much diversity, private schools with uniforms come to mind. People to me act like children with way too much time on their hands.

So vote for Obama and shut your pi hole.
Who cheers for death and destruction? Bojangles the skelator from obamavil
A Dictator / parent might be in order.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The New Black Panther Party is a creation of FOX UnNews, they are a group of five or six guys who are laughing their southworks off that people are falling for their theatrics. To give them any credence is playing the game along with them, and by publicizing their racist jokes what may occur is a lot of morons might decide to organize "affiliates" and go it alone without the jokers. FOX wants this kind of thing to be known because they are set on an already-bought-and-sold GOP President this year, and fear is the only way that's going to happen.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
The sooner these vile little groups of bigots disappear, and other groups like them, the better. Racism is racism... whatever colour/race you hate.

The one thing that always baffles me about threads like this is the amount of people who cry about how unfair and horrible it is while, at the same time, launching into a tirade of their own hatred and bigotry

The same applies to people who moan that others are "always playing a race card" or "always playing victim" only to then go on to say that because of their colour they are the victim??

Kettle and pot springs to mind?

The other thing that confuses me is people who cry that it’s not fair that one group can get away with saying things like this... and then follows it up with a comment like "if they can say it, we can say it"

Shouldn’t you be arguing that they should stop saying it? Not arguing for the right to be as abusive as they are!

Until humans (of all races) get out of this segregated mindset of tit for tat childish insults and quips we are doomed for wars and failures. Sadly, some of you (of all races) will never progress far beyond our knuckle dragging ancestors who screamed Ugg ugg while beating the crap out of the next tribe for wearing different face paint.

Sadly, the one thing the unites these types of humans is their ignorance, hatred, and short sightedness. They cannot see the ironic fact that the more they beat their chests and proclaim their own race’s superiority, the more they hate upon other races, the closer they are to their polar opposites. To put it bluntly... They are all a little bit thick.

Peace

edit on 24-5-2012 by Muckster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join