It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Black Panther Field Marshal: Whites ‘Should be Thankful We’re Not Hanging Crackers By Nooses

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Just went and looked and found that King Samir Shabazz has his own facebook page....

Surprise surprise he only has a HS education....

He needs to stop playing the race card and he needs to get his ass back in school...

edit on 23-5-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

I have been around ATS for a long long time, i can honestly tell you this not the same ATS i found pre2005.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Sigh.

I like crackers.

They go good in soup and chili and with PBnJ on it.

I also really enjoy fried chicken and watermelon. Watermelon is one of my all time favorite foods.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hanging crackers from nooses is a great survival technique for snaring birds.

It's a pity that some people are so far back in the caveman mentality that this sort of rhetoric goes on today - from anybody of any race, creed, colour, religion, sex or national origin,

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sspaded
I'm not racist, but If it wasn't for the white man enslaving the black people and bringing them to America, they would all still be living in huts in Africa sharpening spears and hunting their own food.
edit on 23-5-2012 by sspaded because: (no reason given)

You seem to forget that they bought the slaves from tribes in Africa. So you can blame the blacks just as much as the whites.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
News Flash about slavery:

Throughout history ... every race has been subject to slavery..yes even whites.

As for the nancy panthers... they should all be in jail.
edit on 23-5-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You have bigger problems if you still judge a person based solely off the color of their skin.

Its ****ing 2012.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoStarchild
News Flash about slavery:

Throughout history ... every race has been subject to slavery..yes even whites.

As for the nancy panthers... they should all be in jail.
edit on 23-5-2012 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

I completely agree. They are nancy panthers. Just a bunch of empty angry racist threats. The modern day Black Panthers don't even seem to understand why the Black Panthers started up for. The ORIGINAL Black Panthers started up to keep the Police in check during the Civil Rights movements. They were there to "police" the Police and IMO were a rather reputable organization despite the racist animosity.
edit on 23-5-2012 by FreedomXisntXFree because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This is purely and only hateful propaganda created by those Evil individuals who have for aeons attempted to poison and divide brother against brother.

Can't you sense the utter desperation? The claims are becoming ridiculous. What's next? "That guy said he was going to defecate on your pillow when you're at work!"

You haters are so pathetic. You must have been abused as children. I feel sorry that you feel the need to bring us down to your level rather than forgive yourselves. Take off your masks. Put down your Halloween costumes. Come out of the rain. It's OK if people see you cry. Then go to bed and let the adults clean up the mess you've made.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I'm not racist, but If it wasn't for the white man enslaving the black people and bringing them to America, they would all still be living in huts in Africa sharpening spears and hunting their own food.

true that.

and if it wasn't for murderous colonial treasonous and criminal englishmen, who got tired of stealing and killing on their native soil and invaded the native americans land, everybody in america would still be panhandling in london and bowing down to the queen.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

true that.

and if it wasn't for murderous colonial treasonous and criminal englishmen, who got tired of stealing and killing on their native soil and invaded the native americans land, everybody in america would still be panhandling in london and bowing down to the queen.

You do realize not everyone in America are decedents from people who immigrated from England?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You know, in most places on the planet, when a black panther is sick and/or feral they put them down..

It's just another extremist.. Love to hate.... who does that? Spending time hating... what a loser. And they take over the neighborhoods? say they did... those nice homes would look like crap in 2 months.. Sorry to say, but look at Africa.. Much of Africa is in chaos and slums..

They say Africa was the birthplace of humanity. If that was true, it would have been the most advanced and modern at this time you would think, right?

Africa is amazing, and beautiful.. landscapes of paradise--until you run into the warlords forcing 8 year olds to kill people with AK-47s.... *sigh*.

A small team of Seal Operators could hunt those warlord down within Months, and 'work em', and hope the problem is solved.. yet there is always another to take their place...
edit on 5/23/2012 by Pharyax because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

Originally posted by smyleegrl
I think the OP makes a valid point. If any other race were to say these things, there'd be a major hue and cry. Yet, everything is strangely silent. Why is that?

As for the African slave trade, many of the slaves were captured during tribal warfare and sold to the whites by the conquering tribe.

Great point!

Africans sold out fellow Africans to Jews...

This isnt the first time I've heard someone say that the Jews were responsible.

Can you throw some facts in there with proper links to your statement?

edit on 23-5-2012 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Why dont we say sea off haf of the texas plains and send every panther and cracker to live there....?
It woud be about time they met face to face instead of hiding behind the police and the feds, and calling out hate slogans at each other......or ganging up on one of the other group in the darkness....
Those that wants to can go prove just how racialy superior they are to each other....the rest of us could get along without them im sure......
Im getting fed up with these race threads.....people is people whatever colour they may be....

Your statement is just as racist. What race are you to "throw blacks and crackers", that's whites btw, assh0le.... together and let them fight it out...

Do you seriously think that every white person is prejudice? Why would you throw them all together as a whole?

Not all blacks are prejudice against whites either.

Still... Why would you come up with something just as idiotic and childish as what the new BP head made said...

I also find it offensive that the term "Cracka" isnt as taboo as the "N" word... See how pathetic this is... I cant even compare the two on ATS... I can cut down my own race by calling Cracka, but I cant use the N word... Blacks can use the either one at will...

How stupid are "we"? ATS... You're playing this side too, apparently.

Good for the goose, fkerz!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The New Pink Panthers can get away with saying this garbage because they know obama and holder won't say or do anything against it. Which tells me they condone it and probably approve of it.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

"Cracker" doesn't exactly have the same etymology as the "N" word. Nor does "honky" (my personal favorite, by the way) or "whitey".

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321

The New Pink Panthers can get away with saying this garbage because they know obama and holder won't say or do anything against it. Which tells me they condone it and probably approve of it.

They also don't do anything about the garbage coming from the KKK, Neo Nazis, or even Westborough. It's freedom of speech, no matter how ignorant it is. Do you think Obama also condones the words of the KKK?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

And the world continues to spin with utter continual stupidity and cruelty. Just one more example of utter reptlilian archaic dumbfounding primtitive non-development propogating hatred and division.

Extra-ordinary lameness and not worthy of mention in any way shape or form.

Dismiss.
edit on 23-5-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Thanks for that and would it be considered a hate crime if I saw him out somewhere and nonchalantly tripped his ugly sorry hateful *^#???

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

My favorite is snowflake personally...I go by Snow.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join